OOC

No you're quite wrong in my case. I joined the day they changed the site, so the previous style is all I know. So really I don't feel like adapting to this new site that doesn't transfer to mobile very well at all. It's annoying.

Ah, I thought you were around before the switch. Well, I'd still suggest weathering the storm. We all had similar gripes during the first change but they fixed a lot of issues and we got use to it over time.

Ultimately though I'd ask yourself this, putting the site aside are you having fun RPing? Because if so, you shouldn't let the site change get in the way of that. The site might be annoying but as long as you enjoy RPing it wont be that bad. Now if you don't enjoy RPing that much... that's another story entirely.

colt...why are you here if you were banned from the rp....?

Because I want to come back, had a nice long talk about it with Rhodus and Sora a while back and figured I'd ask again. So right now I'm mostly just waiting for Mitch to come back and give his verdict.

I wasn't actually gonna post unless Mitch gave the OK but seeing people contemplate quitting made me want to try and say something.

This site is what it was before we shifted onto the other one. It's just a little more hard to navigate atm. Since tabs were a thing for rps which were easy access

If memory serves, the new (old?) previous version was more difficult to deal with on mobile than the old (new?) current one... Very confusing. But I distinctly remember that being a gripe of some people when the change first happened all those months ago, that it was a pain to use on mobile.

So since we're going back to the original setup I'd imagine mobile functionality will be restored most likely. The only real question is when, since I vaguely recall people having issues with mobile for a decent amount of time after the first switch.

@Phayne@Pecira@TheSecretSorcerer@Zooks@Kojuen@Zareh@Solemn Jester@Arius LaVari@Drakerus@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit@Killorkiller@Sinister Clown@purplepanda288@Rhodus@Isune@Happy Red Mage@Maki@Britt-21@Embaga Elder@LeSoraAmari@Spanner@Talon@Jackaboi@Kyuubey@Hange Zoe@Chairman Amnestas@Seraph@Defective Kitten@SmashyWarhammer@Enderbrine@CactusJuice@Kur0Yuuk1@Red Reaper@animegirl20@RoxasTheExalted@Mr Swiftshots@WoodenZebra@Zeldafangirl@The Imperial Flame@Kuroko

Right well, I've lost the ability to edit the tag list and I can't quite remember whose actually left. I need to know whose in and who isn't to potentially make a interest check.

I'm also contemplating another few hours skip to get things to a more level footing since everything is kindof just all over the place and I have no idea whatsoever what to do rn....I'm also not getting notifications for some reason so there's that too.

Thoughts?

Colt. I've already told you numerous times. You're banned from the RP. A site change does not change this. If you start something in OOC I'll get staff.

It isn't the site change that I want to change it, it's the talk I had with Rhodus and Sora. After you stopped talking to me I had a nice, in-depth conversation with them. In your final reply to me you said you refuse to let me back in because I haven't changed based on my posts in OOT. But that was because I wasn't even aware those types of posts were something people took issue with. After that I talked with Rhodus and Sora and they laid it all out, what the specific issues were and what I needed to do about them, but by that point you refused to talk to me. I'm not asking again because of the site change, I'm asking again because I want a second chance because I now know exactly what the issues were and exactly how to make sure they don't happen again.

Average day
@Phayne@Pecira@TheSecretSorcerer@Zooks@Kojuen@Zareh@Solemn Jester@Arius LaVari@Drakerus@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit@Killorkiller@Sinister Clown@purplepanda288@Rhodus@Isune@Happy Red Mage@Maki@Britt-21@Embaga Elder@LeSoraAmari@Spanner@Talon@Jackaboi@Kyuubey@Hange Zoe@Chairman Amnestas@Seraph@Defective Kitten@SmashyWarhammer@Enderbrine@CactusJuice@Kur0Yuuk1@Red Reaper@animegirl20@RoxasTheExalted@Mr Swiftshots@WoodenZebra@Zeldafangirl@The Imperial Flame@Kuroko

Right well, I've lost the ability to edit the tag list and I can't quite remember whose actually left. I need to know whose in and who isn't to potentially make a interest check.

I'm also contemplating another few hours skip to get things to a more level footing since everything is kindof just all over the place and I have no idea whatsoever what to do rn....I'm also not getting notifications for some reason so there's that too.

Thoughts?

I'm cool with a couple-hour skip •3•

Thoughts?

No tag. I'm hurt ;^;
unnamed (26).gif

I have no idea what to post and honestly my rp drive has completely keput. A time skip might help but I dunno. I'm still hella sick to so that may be why I'm lacking motivation right now.

I don't mind pushing my arc forward for those that are lacking motivation and want a fresh start to better help their transition to the new site. It's up to everyone else really.

*raises hand*
Yes.

That and I want Bismarck to get tackle-hugged by a wild Nikolas and unable to get Phineas off of his arm

Because Saedor family reunion
Idek I just wanna get Bizzy into the action

Thoughts?
... Why tf did I not get a notif for this o-o
also yh I'm till in

Users who are viewing this thread