OOC

Just throwing my two cents in but you have mentioned that things would be kind of free form. Some people might lose their memories while others don't. So then couldn't this also be applied to ages?

That's true. I was just thinking of those time loop situations from scifi where they go back in time but they themselves don't change. They're the same age with the same memories just in a different time period.

That's true. I was just thinking of those time loop situations from scifi where they go back in time but they themselves don't change. They're the same age with the same memories just in a different time period.
Haha yeah. I know what you're saying. Just how things are right now a lot of the characters/the RP itself needs a change of some sort and that wouldn't change much. >_<; There were a few things that led to it being so inactive and such.

Haha yeah. I know what you're saying. Just how things are right now a lot of the characters/the RP itself needs a change of some sort and that wouldn't change much. >_<; There were a few things that led to it being so inactive and such.

Yeah. I've been in situations like this in the past where you try to balance reigniting the flame but also dealing with not wanting to give up all you've done. If I had spent a long time building up my character and their relationships I know I'd find it difficult to give that all up.

@TheSecretSorcerer @Zooks @Kojuen @Solemn Jester @Arius LaVari @Drakerus @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Killorkiller @Sinister Clown @purplepanda288 @Rhodus @Isune @Happy Red Mage @Maki @Britt-21 @Embaga Elder @LeSoraAmari @Spanner @Talon @Jackaboi @Kyuubey @Chairman Amnestas @Defective Kitten @SmashyWarhammer @Enderbrine @CactusJuice @Kur0Yuuk1 @Red Reaper @Mr Swiftshots @Zeldafangirl @The Imperial Flame @Kuroko
Alright so. We're gonna go forward with the time loop. Memories will be retained at your discretion, powers can be though you won't hold rank that was gained on account of the 6 year skip, children will no longer exist, and your characters will be six years younger. TO everyone but the caste, the six years will never of happened. The Alavarez Arc will be the arc we're going with. I'll be making an interest check first above all else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back