OOC

If you all still want to continue this RP, I wouldn't mind. We won't be able to make any new threads or anything if we need to, but I'm sure any future events can be decided with majority rules.

Yup, I'd be glad to! So just continue off where you guys left off, I'll have Grey hop in whenever I find an opening or something. Or we could even start driving the plot anywhere we want now, so even parts of the wall becoming unstable and overrun with undead, rebellion against those who enforce collars, etc..

Just a reminder to all. Everyone has a collar, aside from a small few people who made their characters that way. The reason the collars are there is to kill off anyone who dies before they become undead. So having someone die and then come back to attack you is not a viable acrtion. Just an FYI.

Haha sounds good, but could you guys delay my entry for a few hours? I'm not going to be home for about four hours, so either you guys can just keep the action going or just wait it out.

By the way, how did you guys want to continue this? I was thinking there would be a second wall, like I said in one of my posts think AoT (SnK). But they won't let anyone in, in fear of some infected or someone infected coming through. So basically its a survival of the fittest on who can survive in our section of the city, the rest has isolated us. We could get into more depth as we get there, like whether we want to leave the city completely or try and get back into the city's protection. Of course, nothing I say is set in stone but just curious how you guys wanted it to come along.

Me, Hong Kong, no nature even if you count house plants. But nice city though. Anyways, its night time and i hav school tomorrow so bye! *Waves*

Oh wow, lucky me was working all night and slept all morning (ah the horror), But I'll be active for a few hours.

@Scheani Prefer the classic zombie here too! Might not be to late to change it, just go without that bit. But really up to you all, I've expressed my opinion far too often here.

Do y'all want me to cut down on the length of my posts? I know some people find it a hassle to read, so I'm just trying to find whatever is comfortable for you guys. 

Do y'all want me to cut down on the length of my posts? I know some people find it a hassle to read, so I'm just trying to find whatever is comfortable for you guys. 

I don't mind reading it, but I don't know about the others. I actually quite enjoy the amount-- Its like its making up for my lack of depth.

Well, RP in general has taken a back seat to make room for the social network that this site has turned into. Months ago, finding an active RP was easy. Now its a chore to search through to try and find an active one, with members who are just as willing to keep it alive as you are. I think I've pretty much just given up on this site, which is why I've stopped checking in as often.

So for me it isn't this group in particular. The concept is interesting and something I would have liked to pursue, but I honestly do not see how the GM's original plot will tie in with what we have built upon now. Because I do love a good apocalypse RP, but I hate playing RPs without a set plot in mind and without someone in charge to keep all actions in check.

Users who are viewing this thread