OOC

If you mean order I can go first but I unfortunately have to post tomorrow as I have a job and need sleep sorry guys I know you really are itching to start

Well, my character is not aware of your intention to murder the old one. The Mad Prophets target is any hunter who gains insight of the Old Gods, though he will freely target any hunter who he sees killing a beast.

I think it's safe to say we'll all be meeting in Yharnam

Well, my character is not aware of your intention to murder the old one. The Mad Prophets target is any hunter who gains insight of the Old Gods, though he will freely target any hunter who he sees killing a beast.

That doesn't sound very... party cohesive, are you planning on playing a villain? 

I think it's safe to say we'll all be meeting in Yharnam

That doesn't sound very... party cohesive, are you planning on playing a villain? 

Im fine with that, and sort of. He doesn't have any hatred towards humans, but sees hunters as evildoers. He doesn't do any dirt work inside the churches, and will be friendly inside of them. In there, he will even show his original form (Which is a dessicated corpse)

Im fine with that, and sort of. He doesn't have any hatred towards humans, but sees hunters as evildoers. He doesn't do any dirt work inside the churches, and will be friendly inside of them. In there, he will even show his original form (Which is a dessicated corpse)

Alright, just be wary of making characters that have a chance of becoming antagonistic towards the party, I don't think anyone wants drama over characters getting killed because of character differences (unless you want to talk about that kind of thing beforehand)

Don't worry about that, I dont think in my history of roleplaying i ever killed another character. At the most, the paths will intersect and The Mad Prophet will attempt to kill them. However, Im sort of hoping that he becomes more of a guide than anything.

Don't worry about that, I dont think in my history of roleplaying i ever killed another character. At the most, the paths will intersect and The Mad Prophet will attempt to kill them. However, Im sort of hoping that he becomes more of a guide than anything.

Alright, that sounds good, I guess I'm thinking more D&D where character disputes can and sometimes do turn to blows :P  

im sure there will be fighting, lol

i dont think ive ever directly killed another persons character in an rp either, in 10 or so years of roleplaying xD

though i have witnessed plenty die indirectly from actions from villains ive rped lol

im sure there will be fighting, lol

i dont think ive ever directly killed another persons character in an rp either, in 10 or so years of roleplaying xD

though i have witnessed plenty die indirectly from actions from villains ive rped lol

The only time I've ever seen a player die is in D&D, our poor mage got one shot by a poorly aimed thunderwave, may he rest in peace.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back