OOC

Swire

The Ace of Spades, in a Uno deck
You can talk about story plots, ideas, or things completely of topic :)

We will also need to decide who is the leader of each faction. If you would like to lead say what faction you want to lead and we will work from their. 

Ok so the only things we need left are a couple more locations(By me) and deciding who is the leaders of each faction.

@NostalgiaOwl is the only one who wants alchemy right now

@Aphnex @Savagai both want artifact.

and no one currently wants spirit 

@Cipah[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@2PM[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@The Chocolate Milkshake[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Overly Eager Chocobo[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Birdsie@dragonsfire@Metalgeardude

Last edited by a moderator:
Private faction categories are up. If you've already made a character sheet, you will be able to see it.

Ok so enough is finished that we could start(My character is about an hour from being posted) the only thing left is for the leaders to be picked and create their own systems for the faction. However that can happen as we RP. So the leaders are...

Spirit: @2PM

Alchemy: @NostalgiaOwl 

Artifact: @Aphnex

All of you should make character sheets and everyone should too. If you want to create you system for your faction just go to "lore and information" and start a new topic called "(Faction)'s ranks and system" And make everything about you ranking system and how your faction works there. 

The people who haven't made characters are @dragonsfire @Metalgeardude @Aphnex  @2PM @Savagai @NostalgiaOwl @Birdsie 

Ok so enough is finished that we could start(My character is about an hour from being posted) the only thing left is for the leaders to be picked and create their own systems for the faction. However that can happen as we RP. So the leaders are...

All of you should make character sheets and everyone should too. If you want to create you system for your faction just go to "lore and information" and start a new topic called "(Faction)'s ranks and system" And make everything about you ranking system and how your faction works there. 

The people who haven't made characters are @dragonsfire @Metalgeardude @Aphnex  @2PM @Savagai @NostalgiaOwl @Birdsie 

Sorry dude.

The RP I'm GM'ing is slowly getting throttle. I'll try to make a CS tomorrow.

I'm almost done, how much time do we still have?

I'm really sorry, this rp idea is awesome.. but I have to drop it.. real-life is currently too hard

I'm really sorry, this rp idea is awesome.. but I have to drop it.. real-life is currently too hard

Ok I understand, you are always welcome back if things clear up.

I got busy around Thanksgiving, but I'm almost done my first character sheet. I'll be posting it later today, I'm still in though, don't worry!

I totally forgot to post my character sheet before I went out of town. I'll post it as soon as I get home.

I have posted/update locations. Please read that a lot is important and I will make the first post soon.

Hey guys my PC broke, but I'll still do my best to stay in the RP. Can you guys write Rhovanion being ambushed in some way? I'm dealing with a lot right now irl.

Hey guys my PC broke, but I'll still do my best to stay in the RP. Can you guys write Rhovanion being ambushed in some way? I'm dealing with a lot right now irl.

Sure, I hope you can get it fixed :)  

Alright some issues have been resolved but my PC is still broken. Ill be back but I'll be using my phone. Idk if anyone has written Rhovanion being ambushed yet, but I can do it now unless someone had something planned.

Cool! Daires just assumed you didn't show for whatever reason. You can wite it however you want  :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back