OOC

View attachment 240790View attachment 240791

This is why I based my faction on Germany.

das-ist-mein-panzerschreck_o_4464791.jpg

73f.jpg

Fredrickstein, get my plans Reich before nein

That got me Riech in the funny bone

One of Hitler’s assistants says to him one day, “Sir, we’re mining too many useless ores.”

Hitler replies, “Well, mine less.”

A grammar nazi then bursts through the door and shouts, “Mine FEWER!”

Hitler looks up and asks, “Yes?”

Damn... I cant beat this..

@spongedog just waiting on you to respond or should we do a tiemskip as rping the whole preparation for the invasion is going to take a looooooool time 

No man I love writing trivia while each side plans out the exact logistics and troop orents for the Attack on Terr a. /s 

Also thank god we finally are LOL.

I cant wait to show off my kaisic force.

Just visualize...

A vast ocean of troops marching forward under artillery fire, Kaiser tanks dotted around the vast column as they march forward.

Largev Explosions shake the earth as kaisic soldiers are lifted and thrown from the ground. And yet they push on.

They finally reach the defenses, and begin to fall by the hundreds. They were

Shredded, but theur numbers were too vast to be held off.

Many droids died in the invasion.

(Sorta the tactics of the kaisic troop)

B-but.. we gotta plan for Axis D-Day!

Yeah but unlike then, (I think) you don't have British Intelligence hijinx going on (unless y'all got an inflatable army hiding somewhwre) plus we have the at least decent military leadership of the Alliance to respond to such an audacious attack rather than the Fuhrer frantically moving pieces around from miles away in Berlin and ignoring his military counsel's advice.

Yeah but unlike then, (I think) you don't have British Intelligence hijinx going on (unless y'all got an inflatable army hiding somewhwre) plus we have the at least decent military leadership of the Alliance to respond to such an audacious attack rather than the Fuhrer frantically moving pieces around from miles away in Berlin and ignoring his military counsel's advice.

Lol, but we have a large ass military and plenty of planning and supplies, should be a large battle and important battle nonetheless. Way to officially kick off an organized intergalactic war

Actually, we should do a timeskip. I don't see what else I could write about. Whenever we do the timeskip, i'll post my numbers though. Do you guys care telling me how many transport ships you guys brought @Proxploxtops and @Reaper 1-1?

Well, the First Fleet contains 2 Blackbird Carriers that act as command vessels, 4 Falcon Class Destroyers, 4 Lightning Class Destroyers, 2 Wolf Class Destroyers. The Paladin Fleet contains the Paladin and 5 Falcon Class Destroyers acting as guard ships.

Well, the First Fleet contains 2 Blackbird Carriers that act as command vessels, 4 Falcon Class Destroyers, 4 Lightning Class Destroyers, 2 Wolf Class Destroyers. The Paladin Fleet contains the Paladin and 5 Falcon Class Destroyers acting as guard ships.

Yeah, but I meant the ships you brought to my planet. Or did you bring your whole fleet? 

Oh. No, only 5 Ravens dropped down to Ali-Qual. They are rather large.

Good. I'm going to add up all these numbers and say all my land troops. I'm also going to approximate a few numbers for my artillery (and helicopters) i'm bringing. Also, i'm going to finally add those elephant walkers to my post. 

Here's my troops:

Lorrianian ships:

155 Al-Quhr Drop-Ins

1045 Al-Quhr Militia-Men

Alkarian Ships:

12 Elephant Walkers

8 Sand Treader's

16 T-81 Jagun's

4 Shell Launcher's

650 Al-Quhr Militia-Men

12 Al-Quhr Drop-Ins

Al-Quhrian Ships (Yes, they have 2 Pelican's not destroid, though they are only sending one.):

1 General of the Al-Quhrian Army

3 Al-Quhrian Generals

6 Al-Quhrian Dunetreader's

150 Al-Quhrian Militia-Men

5 High-Ranked Drop-Ins

For me, both of my fleets will be jumping in after the battle has begun. I'll be sending 2 stealth Wolf Class Destroyers to help get stuff done.

I assume that you'll both send in your transport ships with my troops in first (As were going to be the first front). My generals and such will stay in orbit with one of your fleets until it's safe for them to land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back