OOC

Hue. Also question @DemetrioMachete. A character doesn't necessarily have to be part of the Loser's Clique right? Could we have a character who had a stand since birth or something like that? Just checking. 

Absolutely. I intended for the Losers Clique to be the villain group, by a majority (of course there would be some not sociopathic in there.)

So what are the chances of running into a good artist to give these characters a face? I can't find an image of a character I'm satisfied with here. 

516.png

So question real quick.

Is there anyone here that intended to create a full-blooded Joestar or their descendant? If so then that means you'll be present for the beginning.

I was considering having our starting point be one of the following places in the USA.

-New York City, New York

-Tampa Bay, Florida

-Detroit, Michigan

-Savannah, Georgia

-Boston, Massachussets.

Any one else have a suggestion?

"Florada Man Needs a Stando" is going above my fireplace in some kind of art fresco, make no mistake. I feel like Florida is as good a place as any.

So I just realized there are effectively 2 Stands whose power is to effectively make themselves immune to something. Junior's Hail to the King (other Stand Powers) and Erik's Scars (All attacks?)

Also. 

@YoungX @Have You Ever Tasted Sand @Xenoxx

@Miika

@dopiko

I believe All we need now are characters from you. Then we can get this show on the road (roller). No rush though. Take your time.

And @Scrubnoppon I believe you only need to make a minor edit to yours. The stand stats.

So I just realized there are effectively 2 Stands whose power is to effectively make themselves immune to something. Junior's Hail to the King (other Stand Powers) and Erik's Scars (All attacks?)

Junior: They're..  The same?

*FLASHBACK*

Erik: So it's the same type of Stand as Star Platinum Scars.

*FLASHFORWARD*

Junior: The World Hail To The King and Star Platinum Scars are the same type of Stand?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back