Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Forget all the carnage in the universe,

pull up a chair,

and sip on your tea, coffee, juice or whatever your beverage of choice is,

and make some friends!

Chat time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep saying it, but man, am I hyped!  How're you guys doing? What're you guys planning to do?

Yeah, I'm hyped too! To start I was thinking of letting people get into their characters a little, and as everyone can have locations that they've made they can always start little story lines of their own in each location. Then after a while I have the foundations of an idea that will involve everyone... if that makes any sense at all :P  

I think it makes sense, but I might be wrong.  :)  I wonder how you'll rope us all into the story. Don't say how though, I like surprises!

Just saying due to a recent mixup. No, this isn't a fantasy so things like demons and undead and magical abilities don't really exist in this RP. However if you mistake another species for a demon that's ok, and some races may be capable of things that other races may assume to be magic. One of the many things that inspired this is Star Wars, now there isn't any use of 'Magic' in Star Wars, But the Force is pretty close. So is there magic, generally, no. But abilities, that's a different thing, as long as you can back up your abilities with some sort of explanation!

Hope that makes sense :P  

Right, I've read through all the CS', Factions and Species and think that the RP is ready to start! So anyone who want's to go for it, go for it! If the location that you want to start in doesn't exist, then make it! I'd do a big first post, but seeing as it's likely people will be starting in seperate locations, it's a little difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Panzer Geozaki is out for a little, she'll be back within the hour hopefully! I'm sure it's fine, but I'll give her the last word... Not sure about the next plot development (spoilers!), on whether you'd be able to join, but again, I'll leave it up to @Geozaki to decide, although I know my character (moody as they are! xD ) will kick up a fuss...

alrighty.

I can make some changes to the faction, maybe something on the lines of

"There is a short treaty between the once warring factions. The organic lifeforms have peace but only between the humans and their allies. In exchange , the robots get supplies of metal in order to make more Droids." Or something like that. They would still have distrust between them, but they at-least won't fight them (Maybe).

I have no idea man... :')

I'll leave that up to Geo.... I'm still kinda new at this (she roped me in... and now I think I'm hooked)

But without spoiling anything, what we have planned next (probably most of it will develop today) is kinda set-up stuff or prequel or whatever. I'm not human anyway, and I'm not exactly partial to them either... (and me and geo are kinda outcasts from humanity anyways... You shouldn't have to change anything!) ^^

@Geozaki where do you think would be the best place for Zera to start off?

Hmmm... I guess it depends on what you have in mind for him. There's a fight currently in the deep space around earth, and on the station lots seems to be happening, but you can always make another place if you like?

I dunno, what sort of thing would you like to start off with?

Hmmm... I guess it depends on what you have in mind for him. There's a fight currently in the deep space around earth, and on the station lots seems to be happening, but you can always make another place if you like?

I dunno, what sort of thing would you like to start off with?

I was tempted to make him start off in space, relaxing on his hover board and just watching the stars, either that or just making a desert planet he's surfing around on...then again I don't want to add another location since there is already a few.

Just now, Shammy the Shamrock said:

I was tempted to make him start off in space, relaxing on his hover board and just watching the stars, either that or just making a desert planet he's surfing around on...then again I don't want to add another location since there is already a few.

Hmmm...

He could be chilling on his surf board in the space around earth and he gets interrupted by the fighting?

surf board

Zera:  Surfboard?  SURFBOARD!  *Slaps with tiny hand*  HOW DARE YOU!  THIS IS SOME HIGH TECH PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!  BETTER THAN ANY OF YOUR FLAUPPING SHIPS!  UNLIKE THOSE PRIMITIVE BOARDS MINE ACTUALLY TAKES ME PLACE BEYOND THOSE GIANT ROCKS!  *Storms away angrily*  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back