OOC

Also I am really proud of her appearance. I had something like it in mind when I started hunting for images. And boom I found something that fit what I was looking for so well.

You know looking at Violet I just realized how outlandish she looks in comparison to the others. She has pointed ears for Gods sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
can I get a quick recap? I just don't feel lime reading through everyone's  .  post at the moment...

oh my god I realized how bad that sounded I'm so sorry I didn't mean it that way. I just meant I'm not feeling welli swear...

Nothing really has happened so far, except for right now we are in a village if you want to jump in just read the five previous posts and you probably should know what's going on.

@Mistory

can I get a quick recap? I just don't feel lime reading through everyone's  .  post at the moment...

Well, Like Flareshield said, nothing much has happened plot wise. Uh, Alot of people are in a village, some of which are trying to help Kage. Safety Hammer and Flareshields' characters are open for interaction.

Ok. Asura, Suo, Alistair, Kage, Angelina, and a hunter are at the dragons main camp. Violet and Animal are in the forest somewhere, Keres is still in town needing assistance, and Baldur is with Thorn in the same forest I guess, but in a different area and cave.

Anyway you want I guess. Currently it's pretty late at night, and there are a few people in the forest, My character, Safety Hammer's, and Shiro's are in a and near a cave in the middle of the forest somewhere. Uh, let's see, I think Dutchmann and Flareshield are somewhere in the forest. I've lost track of a few of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back