OOC thread

@Hell-Jumper Smoke bending is not a canon ability. It is a fanon-created sub-skill like gravity-bending sub-skills for air benders. But really, I doubt a lot of people would care either way if the GM/Co-Gm doesn't have an issue with it 

That's what I said, doesn't appear to be canon to me either. 

I asked Truthblade what his thoughts were but he didn't voice them. Personally I could care less if he blows a bit of smoke. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"You used too much dye on xen! What are we gonna do with the rest?!"

"Well theyre just here to destroy the avatar, right?"

"THEY NEED TO LOOK SOMEWHAT HUMAN YOU FUCKER"

"They have two eyes, a nose, a normal mouth, two hands and legs with five fingers and toes respectively! They look human enough! What more do you want?"

"I want them to blend in! The Avatar will spot them a mile away if their hair freaking gleams under both sun AND moonlight!"

"U-um...pardon me sirs, but I - well, I think making them look non-human will be advantageous in the future..."

"..."

"I'LL GIVE THAT ONE RED EYES!"

That's what I said, doesn't appear to be canon to me either. 

I asked Truthblade what his thoughts were but he didn't voice them. Personally I could care less if he blows a bit of smoke. 

Well, since the smoke is technically from the fire, i don't see why he couldn't bend it, even if it is technically not canon

Definitely not. It's been ages since I watched the Disney one and I doubt you are referring to the actual non-animated versions of Mulan.

So nope. Sorry ~ :S  

Also, i wonder if anyone caught that Mulan reference in my post. :P

I didn't, sadly, although Mulan is to this day the only Disney movie I liked.

AlSo, is my character accepted? I'm a bit under the weather at the moment, so I might've missed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of which,  I was thinking about making a second character. What gender and what element are we in need of?

Like i said, we are not really in a need anyone. Just choose whatever (althhough, we might have a bit of shortage of chicks. :p)

@Loki Odinson Do you think it would be possible for our characters to have net before or at least heard of each other seeing as they were both active at similar times and both fought on the front lines at some point during that period.

I want to make an airbender hitman but we already have an airbender assassin

1 hour ago, Hell-Jumper said:

@Loki Odinson Do you think it would be possible for our characters to have net before or at least heard of each other seeing as they were both active at similar times and both fought on the front lines at some point during that period.

Yes, it would be logical if they have met at least once on the frontlines and heard of each other since Shima does get sent to battlefields where they need more men.

*imagines a firebender raised by air nomads*

Thats a terrible idea, lettuce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back