OOC thread

Ooh, had an idea @Captain Spooks, think Lee might have like a bodyguard or something similar with him or something? I want to get a second character in, but there seem to be quite a few avatar ally already, so I wanted to go with a firebender. What's your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, had an idea @Captain Spooks, think Lee might have like a bodyguard or something similar with him or something? I want to get a second character in, but there seem to be quite a few avatar ally already, so I wanted to go with a firebender. What's your opinion?

Yeah I'm fine with that. Plus there's a lack of fire benders in general xD

So, as I'm using Nyte Life, if it wouldn't be terribly troublesome, could everyone refrain from using blacks in their posts or at least highlight your text in white so that I and others using this format can see youe posts easier?. For reference, I have highlighted this this text, if yoy can see it.

for some reason i seem to keep thinking one am is a good time to post

the fire lord doesnt seem to have a name rn so he can just be mr lord

So, as I'm using Nyte Life, if it wouldn't be terribly troublesome, could everyone refrain from using blacks in their posts or at least highlight your text in white so that I and others using this format can see youe posts easier?. For reference, I have highlighted this this text, if yoy can see it.

Same here. This is what I see; or rather don't see

Screenshot_20170112-012754.png

Hmm...RpN should have invested in an auto font correction function that can go with the themes (if the software they use even have this function, that is). 

Trying to see if i should post something or wait for something closer to home will happen. Anyone want to meet up? I planning of have Ulva treating people in an earth nation village maybe team up against bandits or something.

If he is approved, I may have Thomas in the Earth Kingdom preparing to leave for the Water Tribe, just for the sake of it as he would not have cared about finding the avatar.

@Hell-Jumper Smoke bending is not a canon ability. It is a fanon-created sub-skill like gravity-bending sub-skills for air benders. But really, I doubt a lot of people would care either way if the GM/Co-Gm doesn't have an issue with it 

Im gonna expand on miros some later

Just imagine it if they did just gradually lose pigment

"Oh yeah this guy looks p normal"

"Still lookin normal"

"What the fuck is up with this one"

"HE LOOKS LIKE A SHEET OF PAPER GUYS WTF"

4 minutes ago, Lettuce said:

Just imagine it if they did just gradually lose pigment

"Oh yeah this guy looks p normal"

"Still lookin normal"

"What the fuck is up with this one"

"HE LOOKS LIKE A SHEET OF PAPER GUYS WTF"

Hmm...Enlai does look rather pale, huh? I tried to find a better picture in my image stash for one with silver/white hair but they were all pretty pale too, so eh...

or maybe the Destroyers didn't lose pigment, but their creators started to run out of it so they tried to conserve some.

"Which idiot poured an extra handful in that one? Now we haven't got enough for four!"

"Eh, who cares. It's not like they'll get sunburnt anyway."

"B - but he looks like a ghost!"

"Well, all the better to scare people with!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back