OOC Thread

Work always sucks. We have new management and I have been getting less hours....

If you want we can do some brain storming for Cursed? I'm not sure how everyone wants Abalion to go... But there are a few things the group should consider. Kray may be a bit arrogant and use either force or kindness to get what he wants from people. Either Kray can become a great ally or they can become an enemy. Plus the kingdom is huge and is home to a lot of fire mages.

And if the group just wants to leave, they will probably make a scene... or they can try to sneak out of the kingdom..... There are tones of options at this point.

Work always sucks. We have new management and I have been getting less hours....

If you want we can do some brain storming for Cursed? I'm not sure how everyone wants Abalion to go... But there are a few things the group should consider. Kray may be a bit arrogant and use either force or kindness to get what he wants from people. Either Kray can become a great ally or they can become an enemy. Plus the kingdom is huge and is home to a lot of fire mages.

And if the group just wants to leave, they will probably make a scene... or they can try to sneak out of the kingdom..... There are tones of options at this point.

Ayy brainstorming!
At this point just getting to stock up on equipment would make Elise super happy.
Well.. that and also maybe spending some time out of the castle, even with someone to watch her.

Argen is going full evil while king is in front of him. Like no one but Lithatlriel has seen him when he is really pissed and hates someone. Hes going to offer the king a deal that he knows the king will refuse. He wants the king to refuse

Argen is going full evil while king is in front of him. Like no one but Lithatlriel has seen him when he is really pissed and hates someone. Hes going to offer the king a deal that he knows the king will refuse. He wants the king to refuse
Man you are angry.... I'm sorry you had a bad day....

Looks like Argen is going to kill the king.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back