OOC Thread

Wait, why are we waiting for me? Argen is just having a conversation with Lithariel. He's not halting the scenes advancement
Zola raised an attack on the guards in her last post.... I was letting you post before...... Well lets face it.. It looks like everyone in the dungeons is trying to escape... So.................... Yeah.............

My advice is to post now.... Because after this............

Zola raised an attack on the guards in her last post.... I was letting you post before...... Well lets face it.. It looks like everyone in the dungeons is trying to escape... So.................... Yeah.............

My advice is to post now.... Because after this............
Argen is not leaving. At most, he'll get up and bend the bars back into their original shape.....sort of.... as close as he can get it. Would you like me to play that out?

Poor Eira. Poor, poor Eira. XD
Never mind the farmer who just got decimated and scheduled for a torture appointment (or worse)... shadowz1995 shadowz1995 what have you done? Bunnies do not go in the same cage as lions and wolves.

Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova
Question: would the guards have taken her crown/mask? I forgot to ask about that. I wouldn't see a real reason to, unless someone thought it was a weapon of mass destruction.

Never mind the farmer who just got decimated and scheduled for a torture appointment (or worse)... shadowz1995 shadowz1995 what have you done? Bunnies do not go in the same cage as lions and wolves.

Question: would the guards have taken her crown/mask? I forgot to ask about that. I wouldn't see a real reason to, unless someone thought it was a weapon of mass destruction.
They probably would see it as a form of armor so yes, they would have taken it.

They probably would see it as a form of armor so yes, they would have taken it.
QnQ ~Hello darkness, my old friend...~

mehehe.... maHAheheheh... >;3 *Juju cackles in the corner while petting a small, white, fluffy cat*

I love that song. I remember the first time I heard it. Two guys from the UK did a cover of it and they were on point. I was 15 and learning how to play guitar. It took me like three hours to learn the song and play it perfect...

Lioness is tired and wolf isnt interested so, I think she'll be okay....for now

I love that song. I remember the first time I heard it. Two guys from the UK did a cover of it and they were on point. I was 15 and learning how to play guitar. It took me like three hours to learn the song and play it perfect...
OwO ! you can play the Gee-tar? The only guitar I know how to play is guitar hero. OH! And the air-guitar. I'm a master at that. :D

Juju. Easy girl. Blood sacrifices are coming
Juju needs blood! Too many humans around... too many voices... too much NOISE!

OwO ! you can play the Gee-tar? The only guitar I know how to play is guitar hero. OH! And the air-guitar. I'm a master at that. :D

Juju needs blood! Too many humans around... too many voices... too much NOISE!
I have been playing drums since the fifth grade... Stopped counting after 12 years for bass guitar, and stopped counting after eight years for both guitar and singing. I was signed twice in Texas but discontinued the contract as I found out my manager stole songs from his artists and producers and owned more than 30% of the label I was signed with.

No band... I was a studio musician and a song writer.

I'll have to record some of my stuff and post it up for you guys. (^_^) I haven't really played in like two or three years. I've been busy with my books and work.

I have been playing drums since the fifth grade... Stopped counting after 12 years for bass guitar, and stopped counting after eight years for both guitar and singing. I was signed twice in Texas but discontinued the contract as I found out my manager stole songs from his artists and producers and owned more than 30% of the label I was signed with.

No band... I was a studio musician and a song writer.

I'll have to record some of my stuff and post it up for you guys. (^_^) I haven't really played in like two or three years. I've been busy with my books and work.
Please do!
I haven't played touched an instrument in years either. Used to play the violin and learned how to play flute in school. Dropped both of those once high school kicked in. Wish I had the motivation to actually re-learn them but alas, I do not.

Please do!
I haven't played touched an instrument in years either. Used to play the violin and learned how to play flute in school. Dropped both of those once high school kicked in. Wish I had the motivation to actually re-learn them but alas, I do not.
I have always wanted to learn how to play violin and piano... Back in fourth grade when they asked what we wanted to play in middle school those were my answers... but they had no string section and there was no piano lessons..... so I picked drums. lol

One day I'll get a cheap violin and a key board.... Then nothing can stop me!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back