[OOC Thread] [Acrotomo]

I'd be happy to get your character killed off while you're ill!

Err, I mean, I'd be happy to cover your character, keeping them nice and safe snuggled in warm blankets with milk and cookies, while you recover from your unfortunate illness. >.>

this is normally where I would say I wouldn't trust you any futher than I could throw you, but that might be a considerable distance

Me, or my character?

Eh, on second thought, the weight to strength ratio probably works out about the same, so it would end up being about the same distance. Especially once you count that I'm less aerodynamic than Nkemdilim.

lol, if you ever get the urge to take it to practical application, just let me know, I'll be happy to lend my skills to any scientific experiments that involve throwing things.

So, yeah, it just clicked with me that we should have done some RPing after Xarvh rejoined us. Sorry for missing that, Aurethius. Can we schedule that back in when Cyl has gotten back from the holidays?

Absolutely! I wanted there to be a long moment of calm after you guys escaped so you could talk with one another. I was a bit bummed when there was just a long point of silence instead, and I moved the caravan along. I would be more than happy to bump things back so we can get back to that moment. Your characters have never had even a second of peace to find out who eachother is, and there are a few intertwining bits and pieces in your pasts that might be fascinating to one day discover.

How would you guys like to do this? Create a seperate thread for it, something that you guys post in at the same time as this main IC thread? Or would we like to pause the IC thread and focus only on the RP between characters?

Well, depending on the story behind these two travelers, it might be better to resolve that and then move on. Not a full resolution, perhaps, but enough to know who they are and evaluate whether they're friend or foe. Then we can stop for the night and start working on getting to know each other and deciding what to do with the events that have happened so far. The two travelers could be part of that as we deal with their problems, the possessed girl, and our own felled servants. They'd give us something to talk about, as it were.

The travelers... are a plot hook.

Everything is a plot hook.

Anything is a plot hook.

That plot hook is a plot hook.

You guys do what you need to do. There is a path that leads onward, some people are on it. I will not force your hand. Your character will do that for you, if you're roleplaying correctly.

Creation will offer its plot hooks.

Plot hook.

I'd stick with the IC 3d.

BH can start bugging Nkemdilim, if you'd like.

I'm not sure I want to repeat what I wrote already in the preludes/fanfic, what was your idea?

I am placing Acrotomo on Hiatus until such time as all players make a post which states "I am back for good", all within the time span of about one week. This is not a problem for me, and I know that this will not deplete yall's motivation to continue creating this story.

For players who are still here and active, everyone has a Backstory which is still open for play. While we wait for other players, I will be more than happy to continue those Preludes.

:mrgreen:

Well now that the holiday season is coming to an end, I'm back home for more than 2 days at a time, so you can count me as good to go.

I'm in too.

BTW, if you're ok with it BH will try to chat with Sapphire.

Argh! Time-space continuum is threatened!

I'm around.

As for the backstory, I was waiting to see what happened with everyone else's dream sequences before I tried to make sense of the dream in the backstory.

Back... kinda sorta Sunday may clear me entirely either then or the Sunday next, either way I atleast am at a computer. ^^ I realize that I'm rather poor! I should have warned you that I might not be able to post. Especially while my character is busy ... doing things Oo

Fabulous! Let's continue this journey. Unlocking the thread immediately. Please, if you've been posting regularly, let others who've been silent for a bit do or say something if they so choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back