• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Talk

I won't be on tomorrow as I'll be in Cairo; but I'll be back on Sunday.

Back online, I mean.

Haiii ---- should have Marls up tomorrow n-n

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get mine up ASAP.

For now, I had a question for @Jessy753

Some of my Frank includes info about his mother as well. Is that alright? I don't want to Gmod, so I will keep a lid on the Alice stuff for now until we have one and I discuss the ideas with whoever is playing Alice. I will mostly just elaborate on how he was raised and her relentlessness to have him keep up appearances.

Do people sometimes elect to be Augusta?

I will get mine up ASAP.

For now, I had a question for @Jessy753

Some of my Frank includes info about his mother as well. Is that alright? I don't want to Gmod, so I will keep a lid on the Alice stuff for now until we have one and I discuss the ideas with whoever is playing Alice. I will mostly just elaborate on how he was raised and her relentlessness to have him keep up appearances.

Do people sometimes elect to be Augusta?

So, ummm... that's totally fine if you include his family :)  after all it's part of the bio. And to me Gmodding is mainly taking over other people's characters. So yes, you would be fine.

second question: to be honest I don't know... perhaps..?

So, given the current events and changes - my plot idea to involve the Order of Phoenix and perhaps Tom Riddle ( @The Dark Queen ) correctly.

So we have a Tom Riddle attending Hogwarts with the rest of students. So there's no Dark Lord and an ongoing war yet! Therefore @someghostinthecorner and my idea would be that the Order of Phoenix is group of activists. Background: There are resentments of hate against Muggleborns, Squibbs and Muggles. (A bit like the antisemitic environment in Germany pre WWII and holocaust.

Later on: when Voldemort rises, the Order changes to a proactive club against him.

So, given the current events and changes - my plot idea to involve the Order of Phoenix and perhaps Tom Riddle ( @The Dark Queen ) correctly.

So we have a Tom Riddle attending Hogwarts with the rest of students. So there's no Dark Lord and an ongoing war yet! Therefore @someghostinthecorner and my idea would be that the Order of Phoenix is group of activists. Background: There are resentments of hate against Muggleborns, Squibbs and Muggles. (A bit like the antisemitic environment in Germany pre WWII and holocaust.

Later on: when Voldemort rises, the Order changes to a proactive club against him.

Ah! Gotcha! Answers my question from earlier! Thank you.

okay, so the order is just like a social justice group. Love your history parallel.

and the groovy video! Lol

When should Tom be inserted into this role-play? As well as I ask that, I must say I am not the best role-player and will have very short replies - Hopefully, though, no one liners. 

For everyone: I just realized that I have given all of you extended settings to this RP. That was a mistake from my side and I have changed it so only me & the co-host ( @LadyAria ) will be able to change / hide / pin (and so on) content. Of course like always feel free to contact me for any matter.

@DerpyLoser @Here For Your Tears - Per our talk, I am trying not to make Frank too suspicious or know too much - but I would think he would feel something off. How do you feel about that?

Perhaps you can have Tom wandering in the restricted section or doing something that Frank bumps into him with? Frank has nothing to do at this time either. If i remember correctly, This is the year Tom got Slughorn to give him permission to look up horcruxes.

@DerpyLoser Best way to get good is to practice. You may be better than you think.

Where will Tom be? I can do something where Frank can run into him.

I am anxious to hear about your Tom - so many different ways to portray him.

BTW even a paragraph starter is good

@Blackinnon_love Tom should be in the restricted part of the library, looking about hocruxes when Frank runs into him? 

I'm going to portray him a way I have never portrayed a character - dark, charming, and evilly kind ~

Guys me and @ShadowRogue are a bit busy to reply at the moment.

Marlene and Siri might take a little bit to reply..

So sorry... 

I try to get Marlene out tomorrow!

There is/was a Dark Lord. Grindelwald.

Grindelwald was defeated by Dumbledore in 1945 and locked up in Nurmengard. The last time he had any contact with the outside world was in 1998 just  before the Battle of Hogwarts and Voldemort killed him then.

The Marauders and Co went to Hogwarts in 1970 and following years so they never really meet. Their parents have witnessed Grindelwald but he is - form the Marauders perspective - long gone.

So I don't think he is that important... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back