OOC Talk

This characters ability is basically Scribblenaut xD It's greattt~ yay for drawing kittens and making them live

Also! @Aqua

Make sure to add the password in your character sheet! :0 (you can find it in the rules)

Pyu, I'll also need one more paragraph for the personality, but other than that, everyone's accepted! c:

call_of_cat.jpg

Just realised but if your character was a horror enthusiastic, They could make up ALL SORTS of messed up shit to terrify people..

tumblr_mc5z05MBaB1rzs8suo1_250.gif

tumblr_m1z8t9YYQd1qg63t7o1_500.gif

No. 1 Horror Movie Enthusiast Sunako Nakahara, this is the only character I could think of that resembled that type of character >.<"

it's strange... I was actually planning that xD

Floating hands with large eyeballs in their palms~

He could even draw a cyclops yandere girl xD

Welp posting that Cthulhu kitten has reawakened my fascination with H.P Lovecraft and horror ,So now I've changed my Profile and image to the Great Lord Cthulhu himself..

I think it looks pretty cool (B')

Hi~, just finished editing my character sheet, I hope it's not too bad.

God I'm stuffed just ate like an entire box of spaghetti, not feeling to good about it...

GG , Meanwhile I'm trying to construct a Layout for a horror rp but bb-code is being a hoe and won't work properly.

Yas , It's based off of Deadspace. The amount of disturbing images I have open currently while it's 2:00 am is ridiculous

I've been writing the script for a new horror otome game(god I suck),and the entire game is practically a joke since all the characters are pretty much organs... I think I need help.

Yes If you want to check it out , It's called Necrosis

I'm listening to this aswell to help me get in the mood , So I probably won't be sleeping tonight!

[media]

[/media]

I like creepy stuff, you can count me in^-^ xD oh and btw my history isn't going to be too detailed at the moment it's very late over here (2:00am too xD ) I will get a basic one up now and will edit it in the morning:) @shattered

I know~ I know, It's quite emotional really xD

I feel as if Abel and Shizen will be the best of friends with an army of paper reinforced Cthulhu kittens by their side~ Assuming I get accepted xDD

Iplanworlddominationlol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back