OOC Talk

Please refrain from speaking out of character in the IC section

Also! Watch this thread and keep active in the ooc, if you would like.

I think it's a great idea to make friends with the people you're roleplaying with!

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or whatvever....just tag me! c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted my CS, Hopefully I didn't do it too early or anything! XP

I've read the rules and overview as well.

@shattered

Haha thanks ❤️

It's my first time making his type of personality so hopefully I can pull it off well xD

You might want to tag the others in the interest check and tell them that you've put up the Roleplay

Oh god a Video game Club , I bet you someone's gonna do a Video game Character Mimicry and go all out kirby on everyone.

Kirby reminds me of pac-man, with the eating and all. But it would be hella funny if that actually happened :')

tumblr_m9346zBUMv1r9gcywo1_1280.jpg

- Dedicated to all those anime characters who can't cook

Also I'm guessing Manga club is so low because they can't be asked to fight and just sit down and read manga when put against someone?

Music club person : PREPARE YOUR EARS , FOR YOU WILL DIE."

Manga Club person : ok thats nice. *sits down and reads*

The Plagues Manga version = I SEND A SWARM OF YAOI FANGIRLS ON EVERY HOUSE AND EVERY STORE!

YAOI FANGIRL THEMESONG , THIS SHALL BE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF THE MANGA CLUB.

Manga Yaoi fangirl Member : PREPARE THE SHIPPING BEAM!"

[media]

[/media]

YYEESSSHHHHHHHHHH

*Yaoi fan girl just hanging with Abel*

Yaoi fan girl : whut about that guy. *points to guy on campus*

Abel : Eeehh...I prefer that one." * Points to other guy*

Yaoi fan girl : SMUT FANFIC COMMENCE!

Abel : Wait wh-

Yaoi fan girl : DEAL WITH IT. *Insane typing on laptop*

Yess- this is why the manga club exists xD

@Despairingly Lucky @GiannaCoco @Aqua Guyssss- i did it! I made the thread! Still working on the lore section, but that shouldn't hinder you from making a character. You can make as many characters as you want as long as you can handle them. (I would only recommend three or four though) You can join
any club, however, if one club fills up...I'll tell you to switch it over! So be thinking of a back up club if you can't make it into the one you originally wanted!

I kind of have the urge to create another character just for the sole purpose of being apart of that club

Manga Club power = The Feels cannon

Makes anyone affected by the ability feel a swirl of Love,Hate,Sadness,Excitement all at the same time.

Abel is obviously gonna be besties / popular with yaoi fan girls for obvious reasons. xD

Users who are viewing this thread