• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

Hmm... would it be alright if my character wasn't part of this refuge place or whatever to begin with, but I had my first post be them arriving for the first time at this refuge place? That might help explain my lateness to this whole thing.
Although im not the Master of this game, i can proudly say your character can be not a part of Renne's cafe/refuge place, and yes you can arrive late.
Since nothing is set in stone, and this story is just beginning. You can arrive whenever you want, just bring yourself around and hang out.

His place just somehow ended up being a good place to start since its a place of interest for people of many different kind.

And now for the last time I'm going to sleep.

Although im not the Master of this game, i can proudly say your character can be not a part of Renne's cafe/refuge place, and yes you can arrive late.
Since nothing is set in stone, and this story is just beginning. You can arrive whenever you want, just bring yourself around and hang out.

His place just somehow ended up being a good place to start since its a place of interest for people of many different kind.

And now for the last time I'm going to sleep.
Provided my mute charas approved, would you be opposed to letting him run a bakery in the cafe? He really loves cooking, particularly baking. I could see him making small confections for the coffee shop specifically, but I can also see him having a consignment type deal where he makes custom cakes. If not, I'll probably just give him his own thing, but it would be easier to tie him in with the others if he lived in one of those rooms while making sweets.

Well since i already interacted with people in the communal part it would be hard for your chara to fit in from the start.
So he either could be someone who is gonna move in the communal part even today and settle the baking deal.
Or he could live in the apartment upstairs

Oh sorry, I didn't see there were posts up yesterday lol he'd probably take the communal rooms because they're cheaper. What's the pet policy? I was thinking it'd be cute for him to have cats, but he doesn't have to

Last edited:
As long as you take care of the pet and said pet wont trouble any other person in the communal rooms, the customers in the cafe or invade the living space in apartments upstair.
Its all good.

But that will be rped the contract and etc.

Provided my mute charas approved, would you be opposed to letting him run a bakery in the cafe? He really loves cooking, particularly baking. I could see him making small confections for the coffee shop specifically, but I can also see him having a consignment type deal where he makes custom cakes. If not, I'll probably just give him his own thing, but it would be easier to tie him in with the others if he lived in one of those rooms while making sweets.
Oooh. He and Dio having their own ASL party. Woop woop.

As long as you take care of the pet and said pet wont trouble any other person in the communal rooms, the customers in the cafe or invade the living space in apartments upstair.
Its all good.

But that will be rped the contract and etc.
Cool bc I'd like for him to have a tabby named Souffle and a brown cat named Ganache lol if that didn't work I was going to give him a bad habit of feeding the alleycats anyway xD

The single banned animal for this building is a parrot, Perun both hates them and is allergic to them.
Other birds are okay, the allergy is specific to any kind of parrot only.
Its not a lethal allergy but its hard enough that he his eyes would water up and constant sneezing could be heard from him.

The single banned animal for this building is a parrot, Perun both hates them and is allergic to them.
Other birds are okay, the allergy is specific to any kind of parrot only.
Its not a lethal allergy but its hard enough that he his eyes would water up and constant sneezing could be heard from him.
Lance wouldn't want to put a bird in with his cats, anyway lol

My werewolf character loves cats. He doesn't like dogs for obvious reasons and they tend not to like him.
Cool bc I'd like for him to have a tabby named Souffle and a brown cat named Ganache lol if that didn't work I was going to give him a bad habit of feeding the alleycats anyway xD

My werewolf character loves cats. He doesn't like dogs for obvious reasons and they tend not to like him.
Lance also does not like dogs, traumatic history with them lol which may not work out for the werewolf, but as long as he's not barked or growled at he's okay. He'd like to enjoy dogs, but they're loud and he's afraid of them

I'd like to post IC, but I'm going to wait until toxification toxification gives the OK. I know they said they wouldn't be too involved as a GM but I would feel bad if I didn't make sure it's ok first lol

Lance also does not like dogs, traumatic history with them lol which may not work out for the werewolf, but as long as he's not barked or growled at he's okay. He'd like to enjoy dogs, but they're loud and he's afraid of them
My character keeps to himself, and won't bark or growl at you either. He hopes that people continue to think he's just some human living in the building. He only transforms during the full moon, although he can be triggered to change under intense anger and stress. He goes into the woods where no one could find him to prepare for the big transformation.

Also me and Meg have already posted and I'm sure it'd be fine.

My character keeps to himself, and won't bark or growl at you either. He hopes that people continue to think he's just some human living in the building. He only transforms during the full moon, although he can be triggered to change under intense anger and stress. He goes into the woods where no one could find him to prepare for the big transformation.

Also me and Meg have already posted and I'm sure it'd be fine.
I figured not lol but I've gotta go to work here soon anyway, so I'll give everyone else a chance to post first

Well since i already interacted with people in the communal part it would be hard for your chara to fit in from the start.
So he either could be someone who is gonna move in the communal part even today and settle the baking deal.
Or he could live in the apartment upstairs
Would you want my starting post to be him moving in or him coming by to plead his case to Perun and apply to move in? I'll have MM there for the move, but if you'd like to rp Lance and Peruns first meeting beforehand then I'd probably introduce him by himself and bring her in later

well Lance could swing by with his MM and try talking with Perun about renting a room in the communal part or one of the apartments, like final talk before moving in.
As in they meet already, Perun offered Lance that he can rent a room or an apartment, and now they just talk about some rules, payment and etc write up the contract, and then well get moving as fast as you want.

Ok I see, sounds good then lol thank you
well Lance could swing by with his MM and try talking with Perun about renting a room in the communal part or one of the apartments, like final talk before moving in.
As in they meet already, Perun offered Lance that he can rent a room or an apartment, and now they just talk about some rules, payment and etc write up the contract, and then well get moving as fast as you want.

YES!!!! I t h a s b e g u n
Bless you all for being patient with my chronically ill ass.
Lets Go Reaction GIF

also just to let y’all know, I still don’t have WiFi at my house but when I do I’m going to make detailed lore pages for us all to refer to!

that sucks.
Not having wifi at home that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back