• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Riftwalkers 2033

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is that why she's our storage person? She doesn't like losing things. :closedeyessmile:
Perhaps, perhaps. She probably has a hoard of stuff, in a chest, like wrappers or other trash that she sees with sentimental value, or gifts from late friends šŸ˜”

Glancing over Dan Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Would you care to have her help Merk with his knife skills? He wouldnā€™t be particularly bad at it, but she would undeniably be his better in that field. And id imagine sparing with at three armed foe would be beneficial for her own talents as well.
For sure! She likes training, def nice to know there's someone out there who doesn't care about her bad luck rumors XD strictly professional training tho, and Merk would probs be lethal with a blade with three hands

For sure! She likes training, def nice to know there's someone out there who doesn't care about her bad luck rumors XD strictly professional training tho, and Merk would probs be lethal with a blade with three hands
Im certainly hoping so. I gave him three of them after all lol.

But yeah rumors are a weakness of his. He has to check for himself so if anything the bad luck rumor would push him towards it even more.

Yes purely professionalā€¦he isnā€™t exactly a romantic type, far too practical for that. I mean given the Exo-organ, mutations, and his semi-reclusive tendenciesā€¦he isnā€™t exactly a good candidate for romance.
Yeah, that works! He wouldā€™ve been around longer than Siaosi too, so maybe Siao asked him for tips in the beginning after seeing him in the shooting range?

LOL I will say that Siaosi isā€¦ not great at tattooing. He only started because he realized it was bad that he kept getting others to do it for him, so itā€™s more of a worst case no-tattoo-artists-around sort of skill. But if Merk doesnā€™t mind terrible inkwork, he wouldnā€™t say no.
that sounds like a good start to their friendly relationship.

As for the ink-work, i could see that being a bullet he bites as a friend. Even if its Ass, he would want to see him get better, and no matter how bad the tattoo may beā€¦its not like anyone will be looking too hard at them. Even if they do set eyes on him, a bad tattoo wouldnā€™t exactly be the most noticeable thing on him lol.

Im certainly hoping so. I gave him three of them after all lol.

But yeah rumors are a weakness of his. He has to check for himself so if anything the bad luck rumor would push him towards it even more.

Yes purely professionalā€¦he isnā€™t exactly a romantic type, far too practical for that. I mean given the Exo-organ, mutations, and his semi-reclusive tendenciesā€¦he isnā€™t exactly a good candidate for romance.

I meant more on friendship XD but yes! I'll try to put this up some time this week!

I meant more on friendship XD but yes! I'll try to put this up some time this week!
Well friendship is a two way street, he would certainly offer the olive branch, but if she didnt take it he wouldnt press, nor would he be particularly offended.

If he has been in the Infinite for his whole life id imagine he has Equal parts friends, enemies, and Acquaintances,

Well friendship is a two way street, he would certainly offer the olive branch, but if she didnt take it he wouldnt press, nor would he be particularly offended.

If he has been in the Infinite for his whole life id imagine he has Equal parts friends, enemies, and Acquaintances,
Very fair very fair

Hello, everyone! My apologies for the delay as I had more things on my plate than I expected. Anyways, thank you again for all your time and effort into making your sheets! I'll be reviewing them now without any further delay.

1. Noc Calde ( mysteryxio mysteryxio ) - Thanks for following through with my recommendations! Noc is officially accepted. It's intriguing to see someone who's more interested in living a normal life than being a part of the Infinity!
  2. Seren "Ser" Fane ( Rohan Rohan ) - Seren sounds like an interesting addition to the team! I just have a few comments. First, you might have forgotten to include the "skills" category in your sheet. Additionally, Seren's birth would have caused a rift formation and an anomaly attack which would've led to him being rescued by the Infinity as a newborn. You may consult the lore page for more information about this. I wanted to cap the special exceptions (which are Ari and Elki) to two. Aside from these, everything else checks out!
  3. Erwin Eugen Heinrich ( Crimson Baron Crimson Baron ) - Ohhh Erwin sounds like another fun and useful addition to the cast. I don't have much to say since everything checks out in his sheet. I'll also be privately messaging you about the Neurochip since he managed to touch into it. Anyways, he's accepted!

I haven't had any sleep yet so I might have missed something. Please do let me know if that's the case.
I hope everyone enjoys their day!
Thankd for the review! I'll start working on fixing my CS right away.

Please excuse my spelling errors, my fingers are covered in baidaids and typing is ...interesting šŸ˜…

Oh no what happened?
Nothing serious, I work at a horse barn and my fingers get really dry. With cold weather moving in, I'm trying to keep them from getting worse.Everytime I cover one finger with a band-aid, I find another one that needs some TLC šŸ¤£

Nothing serious, I work at a horse barn and my fingers get really dry. With cold weather moving in, I'm trying to keep them from getting worse.Everytime I cover one finger with a band-aid, I find another one that needs some TLC šŸ¤£
Thank goodness. Phalange recovery is a pain in theā€¦well hands.

eimpress eimpress I think I've fixed everything on my CS. When you have time, let me know if there are any other corrections that need to be made :)

eimpress eimpress I think I've fixed everything on my CS. When you have time, let me know if there are any other corrections that need to be made :)
I shall!

IMPORTANT: Hey guys, sorry for the absence! Unfortunately, I will have to reschedule the roleplay's start some time this week due to a personal emergency rendering me unable to write. I will get back to all your questions and revisions before then. Thank you for your patience, and my apologies for the delay.
Rohan Rohan Crimson Baron Crimson Baron Agent23 Agent23 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Tyranasaurus Rex Tyranasaurus Rex mysteryxio mysteryxio Lily_G Lily_G AI10100 AI10100 DirtyBirdyAK DirtyBirdyAK Topless Topless (Here's hoping I got everyone)

eimpress eimpress Zero worries~ We'll still be here when you're ready. Take care of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back