• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Riftwalkers 2033

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Eep! Sorry im late, my laptop died last week and I've been waiting for it to be repaired. I'll be working on my character starting right now😅😅

It goes without saying that I appreciate each and everyone's time and effort dedicated into making your character sheets! I'll be jotting down some comments, suggestions, and questions for you here to make sure that your characters will fit in nicely into the story and its lore.

1. Rex Gideon ( Tyranasaurus Rex Tyranasaurus Rex ) - Thanks for working on my prior comments! Rex is now accepted, but I just want to clarify that any force akin to an explosion of a rocket or missile will affect Rex (while using his dino skin and transformation). This is for balance sake since anomalies don't really employ such weaponries.
  2. Danielle "Dan" Moore ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) - There's our Doraemon! I love Dan and I'm excited to see her work with the team. I just want to point out a little thing in her backstory: She would have graduated and been assigned a platoon at the age of 18. Riftwalkers can only be deployed to a platoon after that age. Apologies, I forgot to put this in the lore. Aside from that, you're pretty much accepted!
  3. Siaosi Esau ( Ambiloquous Ambiloquous ) - I love everything about your sheet! It is very aesthetically pleasing, and Siaosi is a very unique addition to the cast. I also love the creativity behind his tattoo magic and the irony of his phobia! I just have a quick question for his "Become Blob (star)" spell: can he stay as a tattoo indefinitely without interference?
  4. Sophia L. Hamilton ( Lily_G Lily_G ) - It's nice to have another healer in the team! I think Sophia is an interesting character, but I just want to point out a conflict to the lore and my personal comfort. The Infinity wouldn't deploy her to missions if she is physically a child not only due to its fragility but also story reasons. This is also why Riftwalkers are only allowed to be a part of a Platoon once they've reached 18. I am also personally not fond of the "adult but in a child's body" trope. Riftwalkers can't volunteer to be a part of the platoon but are instead designated into one once they're deemed capable enough. My suggestion is that Sophia could've been reverted to a young adult version of herself and was delegated to Platoon 5 due to the usefulness of her healing magic and past contribution to the organization. Edel is one of the best soldiers the Infinity has and can ensure her safety in the field.
  5. Noc Calde ( mysteryxio mysteryxio ) - Noc is a very cool character and I can't wait to see him in action. There are just a few conflicts in his backstory that I think we can fix quite easily. First off, every Riftwalker is usually taken by the Infinity immediately after they were born. Elki and Ari are special case, and I'm unfortunately not accepting anymore. My suggestion is that he was taken and grew up in the Infinity headquarters but maybe he never wanted to be a soldier and instead longs for a normal life. Riftwalkers are also rarely allowed to work alone, so perhaps he was instead assigned to a small platoon that specialized in recon missions where mostly everyone kept to themselves.

Alright, phew, I hope that's everyone. As usual, feel free to tag or privately message me if you want to discuss certain things. Thanks! :smilepuff:
That's fine. Will change it.

eimpress eimpress I think I'm (finally) done! Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be adjusted ^_^

Hi, everyone! How have you been? I've had a hectic schedule these past few days hence my absence yesterday. Apologies!

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous You may remove your third spell if you wish! I want to clarify that I don't mind if Siaosi can remain a tattoo indefinitely without interference, as I feel like you've already provided an appropriate weakness for his magic. Either way, he's accepted. Welcome to the crew!

I will be checking the edited and new character sheets later. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

IMPORTANT: I plan to start the roleplay this weekend! :closedeyessmile:

Hi, everyone! How have you been? I've had a hectic schedule these past few days hence my absence yesterday. Apologies!

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous You may remove your third spell if you wish! I want to clarify that I don't mind if Siaosi can remain a tattoo indefinitely without interference, as I feel like you've already provided an appropriate weakness for his magic. Either way, he's accepted. Welcome to the crew!

I will be checking the edited and new character sheets later. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

IMPORTANT: I plan to start the roleplay this weekend! :closedeyessmile:
exciting

I’ve put up my CS, barely in time for the next batch of review I guess. I’ve tagged a few people in my relationship part, but if any of you want to have anything to do with my character beyond just having heard of his name, feel free to speak up here so I can add that to my CS!

I’ve put up my CS, barely in time for the next batch of review I guess. I’ve tagged a few people in my relationship part, but if any of you want to have anything to do with my character beyond just having heard of his name, feel free to speak up here so I can add that to my CS!
I see your character enjoys getting into trouble and being rebellious! Perhaps he can be friends/ acquaintances with my character ( Seren Fane) who is a brawling-type himself. They can get into mischief together, or maybe even make a little competition out of it?

I see your character enjoys getting into trouble and being rebellious! Perhaps he can be friends/ acquaintances with my character ( Seren Fane) who is a brawling-type himself. They can get into mischief together, or maybe even make a little competition out of it?
Sounds about right! Since competition is Erwin’s first language I guess friendly rivals who make not just a little competition work.

Hey! Yes, InfiCig buddy!

They're too far apart in age to have been partners in crime or anything but I can def see some Doctors seeing Ari getting into trouble and just flashbacking to Erwin LOL

If he wants any alcohol (Prohibition Era energy), he's more than welcome to grab a drink with her!

How do you guys tag people for the relationships part of the CS? Is it like putting in a link and putting somebody's name?

Also, it would be nice if either of you Doctors want to be that person who saved Erwin during the attack.
Yes yes! Sophia being the one who saved Erwin and then forgetting about it makes a lot of sense given a year has passed and he still couldn’t find that person. Also is it just me or our platoon has way too many troublemakers? XD

I keep forgetting about making relationships, then again I wrote that my character is a sign of bad luck and she placed walls on so that she doesn't feel what it's like to lose someone again for the nth time ✊

I'm still here and still alive - work is super busy and I haven't had a day off in 12 days now. 🙃

It's so cool to see so many new profiles!!! I can't wait to plot~

Character Sheets Review #2
Hello, everyone! My apologies for the delay as I had more things on my plate than I expected. Anyways, thank you again for all your time and effort into making your sheets! I'll be reviewing them now without any further delay.

1. Noc Calde ( mysteryxio mysteryxio ) - Thanks for following through with my recommendations! Noc is officially accepted. It's intriguing to see someone who's more interested in living a normal life than being a part of the Infinity!
  2. Seren "Ser" Fane ( Rohan Rohan ) - Seren sounds like an interesting addition to the team! I just have a few comments. First, you might have forgotten to include the "skills" category in your sheet. Additionally, Seren's birth would have caused a rift formation and an anomaly attack which would've led to him being rescued by the Infinity as a newborn. You may consult the lore page for more information about this. I wanted to cap the special exceptions (which are Ari and Elki) to two. Aside from these, everything else checks out!
  3. Erwin Eugen Heinrich ( Crimson Baron Crimson Baron ) - Ohhh Erwin sounds like another fun and useful addition to the cast. I don't have much to say since everything checks out in his sheet. I'll also be privately messaging you about the Neurochip since he managed to touch into it. Anyways, he's accepted!

I haven't had any sleep yet so I might have missed something. Please do let me know if that's the case.
I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Yes yes! Sophia being the one who saved Erwin and then forgetting about it makes a lot of sense given a year has passed and he still couldn’t find that person. Also is it just me or our platoon has way too many troublemakers? XD
It's shaping up to be that way! It seems like the Infinity has a LOT of trust in Edel if they think she can handle this group seamlessly. :deadopenmouth:

I keep forgetting about making relationships, then again I wrote that my character is a sign of bad luck and she placed walls on so that she doesn't feel what it's like to lose someone again for the nth time ✊
Is that why she's our storage person? She doesn't like losing things. :closedeyessmile:

I'm still here and still alive - work is super busy and I haven't had a day off in 12 days now. 🙃

It's so cool to see so many new profiles!!! I can't wait to plot~
Glad to see that you're still here! And everyone else too!

hiya guys.
Hello!

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous hey so i noticed Siaosi is a marksman who took up firearms to avoid close combat.

would you care to have trained in that skill with Merk? He too is a marksman, and could probably relate to wanting to avoid damage due to his Exo-organ suit, which even though he has worked to have it armored, this work was done out of his fears its being damaged. Thus im sure they could relate somewhat on the Fear aspects.

He may also wish to have siaosi give him a tattoo.

Glancing over Dan Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Would you care to have her help Merk with his knife skills? He wouldn’t be particularly bad at it, but she would undeniably be his better in that field. And id imagine sparing with at three armed foe would be beneficial for her own talents as well.

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous hey so i noticed Siaosi is a marksman who took up firearms to avoid close combat.

would you care to have trained in that skill with Merk? He too is a marksman, and could probably relate to wanting to avoid damage due to his Exo-organ suit, which even though he has worked to have it armored, this work was done out of his fears its being damaged. Thus im sure they could relate somewhat on the Fear aspects.

He may also wish to have siaosi give him a tattoo.
Yeah, that works! He would’ve been around longer than Siaosi too, so maybe Siao asked him for tips in the beginning after seeing him in the shooting range?

LOL I will say that Siaosi is… not great at tattooing. He only started because he realized it was bad that he kept getting others to do it for him, so it’s more of a worst case no-tattoo-artists-around sort of skill. But if Merk doesn’t mind terrible inkwork, he wouldn’t say no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back