• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Relationship Program

CaptainMcNoob CaptainMcNoob Are you still interested in this roleplay? My character had been chatting with your's and I've been waiting for a response, but if you had dropped, then I will make her move on..

Wow, I fell way behind. I wasn't getting notifications. I'm so sorry about that. Uhm, I'm in the process of moving, so it'll be like a few days till I post. Anything in particular I should add in my next post?

I'm not sure really, I have been waiting but it seemed like half of the rp was not replying as the other kept going. I hope it's not dead, but idk

I hope it’s not dead either I was waiting for rdctv reply so I could post mine and I have been really busy with work lately so that’s another reason I didn’t reply yet 😖

I admit, I've been stalking and did start a reply, but I wasn't sure about going forward just because so many people stopped posting.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint What do you think of turning this into a small group RP in a new thread if the rest of us want to keep going?

For those that want it to be a small rp, go ahead and tag me and I will make sure to make a new thread for us.

Broken-Angel Broken-Angel vixe vixe Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear CaptainMcNoob CaptainMcNoob rdctve rdctve Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah myst.erion myst.erion
I'm tagging you guys to see if you guys are still interested in the rp. You all were the only ones really posting. I am planning to make it into a smaller rp, so if you guys don't think you will be able to post, then you can ignore this message. If you wish to join us in the smaller version of this, please tag me and I will make a list of you guys before I make a new thread.

Broken-Angel Broken-Angel vixe vixe Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear CaptainMcNoob CaptainMcNoob rdctve rdctve Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah myst.erion myst.erion
I'm tagging you guys to see if you guys are still interested in the rp. You all were the only ones really posting. I am planning to make it into a smaller rp, so if you guys don't think you will be able to post, then you can ignore this message. If you wish to join us in the smaller version of this, please tag me and I will make a list of you guys before I make a new thread.
you know i really did want to take part in this. it just wasnt the time then and im sorry for ghosting it like i did :/
I'd love to be apart of the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back