• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Relationship Program

Ooh - so many Latinos... I had been indecisive between Angeli and another character, so I might just switch her out. -continues to think on this-

For my first post, I might write them together in like one post then separate them starting my second post.

It happens, if you do decide to change her out give me a heads up

Okay. I've decided to switch characters. She's less developed, so it might take me a while to get her finished, but I can have her done tonight.

That's great to hear. I have been dying to make this rp, so I'm excited
It's a really great idea and I am glad you made it. You know that I am really invested in this because I made two characters. lol

I'm excited to write as Jennifer. This is my first roleplay on here and I'm so ready :0
Welcome to RpN, love! lol Kind of late but still, welcome. c:

Same I tried it with a group of friends, but I really wanted to bring it to RpN. I used to have it on Discord, I still do, but yeah

I tried discord but the set up was confusing to me and I didn't know where or how to join an Rp conversation

I like Discord, but It's a bit better on RpN when it comes to having multiple characters... I have three on that version

I tried discord but the set up was confusing to me and I didn't know where or how to join an Rp conversation
Same, honestly but after fidgeting around with it. I got the hang of it.

I like Discord, but It's a bit better on RpN when it comes to having multiple characters... I have three on that version
I never did a Discord RP though.

Everyone's characters are so pretty. Especially Nanook.

source.gif

Yeah after the huge changes here, my group for Suncrest just decided to retreat from the site and began to try out different rps on Discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back