• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Relationship Program

So uhh..how many characters do we have? Cause some parts say 12, then it says 16..but I thought there was more than 16? Unless I counted wrong..

No, we have 16, I just dropped Cristal to have an even number. We should have had 12 but I kept having people suddenly pop up so I said fuck it, so now we have 16 XD

Would you like use to include them finding out they got accepted in our first posts?

Hey, do you mind if i post a bit later, currently on vacation and iz a bit hard for me to just sit down and formulate a post. Ill try to get one up soon though.

I'll get mine up in a few minutes. I'm having issues with my laptop and I really don't want to have to type it all out on my cell.

Alright, we have more than half already in the Plane. We are just waiting on rdctve rdctve sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey
I know myst.erion myst.erion is still working on your CS so you still have time to do so. But if you want you are free to start since I see you got the basics so you are good to go ahead and post.
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount We talked so I know you are working on your post.
You four are the only ones that have not arrived. Once you do the plane will be ready to take off and the announcement of the first location will be dropped.
To everyone else, I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves in the rp so far.

Sorry, work was unexpectedly busy for me. I'm working on a post right now, and should be ready in a few hours so we can continue. Again, sorry for delaying everyone.

so sorry KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint i've gotten so distracted by uni work DX. Thanks for being so patient with me though. And thankyou for allowing me to post, but I'm adamant on finishing my cs before I do. I have more free time now

vixe vixe Hey love just wanted to let you know that I will post tomorrow morning or later on the night, my family and I went upstate this weekend so don't worry I didn't leave you hanging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back