• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC -- Mortal Coils

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

_Line 213

| || || | __
The majority of the OOC will be present in this Discord (the link is on a 24-hour timer and will be replenished if requested). This thread will exist nonetheless and is free to be used.

That should be fine. How will you be partnering exactly, just so I'm aware?
Likely to start off as having just met, depending on how your first post goes we'd go from there. Personally I was thinking we will have just finished up at a coffee shop before a rendezvous at whatever location/situation you'll be roping everyone into - assuming that's what you had planned, at least. _Line 213 _Line 213

The first post will be a meetup at the crime scene mentioned in the interest check's OP, but if you have a way of getting your characters together before then, I see no issue with you doing so

The first post will be a meetup at the crime scene mentioned in the interest check's OP, but if you have a way of getting your characters together before then, I see no issue with you doing so
By all means feel free to post at your discretion - any prior meetup can be roleplayed through DM's and recompiled for your reference if you need/want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back