• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OOC - longing for a group rp

Ren Pengwen

Looking around, I noticed that most RP group attempts die young "^ - ^
Regardless, I'm trying!

This is quite open to discuss in terms of plot and characters and such, but writing style is unimportant to me so long as everyone has fun~
I'm hoping to create a long term group rp (so I will try to be as active as possible!).

Fandoms I'm interested in would be:
Persona (especially the most recent one :3)
Stardew Valley
Legend of Zelda
Monster Hunter
Pokemon
Mario

Will update if more comes to mind...

Please let me know if there is any fandom or idea you are interested in roleplaying that I haven't mentioned!

Thank you <3

if you got some players id love to do a monster hunter Rp, but fair warning im only familiar with monster hunter Tri and monster hunter world

2 for monster hunter and 1 for pokemon so far.

Let me know if you'd like to start a rp so long or if you want to wait for more members first ^-^
Don't be shy to post any ideas you have for the rolreplay group either~

if you got some players id love to do a monster hunter Rp, but fair warning im only familiar with monster hunter Tri and monster hunter world

I'm also fairly new to Monster Hunter so the RP won't be too complex or in detail. We'll build up the finer details as we get comfortable with it.

2 for monster hunter and 1 for pokemon so far.

Let me know if you'd like to start a rp so long or if you want to wait for more members first ^-^
Don't be shy to post any ideas you have for the rolreplay group either~
My vote is for a relatively smaller group size since im more familiar and comfortable with roleplays that are long term but have fewer players. 3-4 is my prefferred size but ill try and adjust if we go larger

Pokémon if done well could be dope.

Almost all RPs die within the first week, just how it is. Once in a blue moon you'll catch lightning and it'll go for a few weeks but its rare. If this group all commits hard to long term maybe it could go on for a while, idk, I've been wrong before.

But yeah, if you're doing a Pokémon RP I'll join. Other than that none of the Fandoms you mentioned I know enough about.

Any ideas you have for the requested roleplay groups would be helpful and is always welcome ^-^

Looks like we can start with small groups and build up from there over time.

Pokemon can really go in any direction - we can rp as the Pokemon trying to save the humans for example (out of the box ideas tends to be more fun than the typical journey to becoming a pokemon master)
Monster Hunter I can only see revolving around hunting, studying or taming the monsters... maybe something deeper? But we'll keep it simple for us who are knew to it :3

Once we decide on an idea and everyone agrees and stays committed (even if other members start falling out, keep the hope alive), I'll start a new thread for the roleplay(s) and everyone can join in and enjoy!

I will be checking every day or second day, so I'll always be watching. hehe...

Personally I want to do a Pokémon RP where I'm a trainer, not trying to force my opinion on you but I'm js that I probably won't join if it's as Pokémon themselves.

I'd also rather play as a Trainer but I'm fine playing as a Pokémon.

Also a slightly darker approach on the world of Pokemon than the anime (or games) would be nice.

Actually we could start with us first starting out as newbie hunters
This would be easier for us especially because we are new to the series. We can maybe expand into different roles as we feel more comfortable?
It's a good start ^ - ^

Should I make a characters thread so long for the MH group? Would love to start on this soon :3

Pokemon RP it's decided we'll be trainers with a more developed and mature Pokemon world.

Also asking if I should start a characters thread to help move things along..
But please continue passing ideas around. It'll help make an enjoyable group and roleplay ^ - ^

This would be easier for us especially because we are new to the series. We can maybe expand into different roles as we feel more comfortable?
It's a good start ^ - ^

Should I make a characters thread so long for the MH group? Would love to start on this soon :3

Yeah we should get the roleplay page setup whenever possible since we already have 3 people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back