• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - ooc - Let's Dream ☆ミ

More like "boi you're procrastinating on your school work. you're going to fail out of college"
Okay but you know you always pull through so I mean I'm not worried XDD Me on the other hand, I'm all kinds of lazy. Like idfek who to use for my fcs

Okay but you know you always pull through so I mean I'm not worried XDD Me on the other hand, I'm all kinds of lazy. Like idfek who to use for my fcs
i spent like a majority of my thursday searching for new fcs, which was a day wasted. now i'm struggling to catch up on my work LOOL.

and i'm sure you'll find a fc that will blow everyone away. let's be honest

has anyone else noticed how i switch from properly capitalizing to being a lazy non-capitalizing shit

i spent like a majority of my thursday searching for new fcs, which was a day wasted. now i'm struggling to catch up on my work LOOL.

and i'm sure you'll find a fc that will blow everyone away. let's be honest

has anyone else noticed how i switch from properly capitalizing to being a lazy non-capitalizing shit
I have homework to do but I keep getting sick and dying in a hole.

But like I'm always using mainstream fcs lmaooooooo

maybe, but your cuteness and talent always distracts me from that fact

I have homework to do but I keep getting sick and dying in a hole.

But like I'm always using mainstream fcs lmaooooooo

maybe, but your cuteness and talent always distracts me from that fact
I have hw to do but I want to lay in bed and cry

They're not mainstream tho. I mean, after you use them it seems like everyone else suddenly starts using them LOL

I have hw to do but I want to lay in bed and cry

They're not mainstream tho. I mean, after you use them it seems like everyone else suddenly starts using them LOL
Same tbh.

Okay..... That really is tru. I swear I'll see the fc used in five different rps and I'm just like "wtf"

Fr. That's me with music. Listen to one song and suddenly everyone's listening to it
Right! Like literally I stumbled onto BTS when they were hella unpopular and a year later everyone was like "HOLY SHIT THEY ARE LIT" and I was like i liked them before they were popular cri

Is it bad I want to be basic and use Jungkook cause like I never use him

Positions for vocals/rap/dance
Main Dancer/Vocalist/Rapper
Their skill set is basically superior compared to everyone else and more often than not, they'll be getting the solos. Vocalists have a larger range, etc.

Lead Dancer/Vocalist/Rapper
These people don't have a super big range like the mains but they do compared to everyone else. They're usually the vocalists you hear in the chorus.

Sub- Dancer/Vocalist/Rapper
They have decent ability and obviously play a supporting role. Sometimes they have a line or two, maybe a word in a song. The spotlight isn't really on them.

Leader
This role typically goes to the oldest of the group so that's TBD.

Maknae
This role goes to the youngest. Also TBD.

Last edited:
Grade || 12th? (Idk, I'm from Ireland. Send help.)
HERE TO HELP.
So basically this is how the Korean school system goes (in Western years because Korean years would be confusing for everyone)

early-March to mid-July = Term 1
mid-July to late-August = Summer Vacation
late-August to mid-February (only two weeks of school in Feb.) = Term 2
late-December to late-January = Winter Break

Primary/Elementary School:
Year
7-8
8-9
9-10
10-11
11-12

Middle School: