• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Gothamites

I didn't know we skipped half of your plans, sorry about that. What I want to do is to more vigilante things like fighting crime and/or saving people as our character progress. For more detail plans the heist to steal villain gear would be fun to do. Also breaking into the Bat Cave would cool to, probably not going to happen but it would be fun.
Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

I didn't know we skipped half of your plans, sorry about that.

Eh, no biggie. Gotta adapt.

What I want to do is to more vigilante things like fighting crime and/or saving people as our character progress.

This is what I was slowly working on, but with a larger plotline involved.

For more detail plans the heist to steal villain gear would be fun to do.

This is the direction I intend on going in for the main plotline.

Also breaking into the Bat Cave would cool to, probably not going to happen but it would be fun.

You are correct. This totally isn't happening. lol

I'm gonna clarify a bit here because I realized I said "this is the direction this is going on, this is what I'm working on" etc.

Marcel obviously has his own plans. No duh. But, the plots surrounding Marcel and the group are the ones that involve the Assault on Arkham.

The Ringmaster is his own plot, but you should basically think of him as an organized series of vigilantes.

The Jokerz are the primary antagonists. Aside from them, there are literally dozens of other organized crime syndicates with only three being on the scale of the Jokerz. Notably, the Jokerz do by far outscale the Ringmaster, BUT, are a lot less organized.

The Black Beetle isn't in Gotham right this second. Neither is Redwing. I won't explain who else is there.

So basically, there's a clusterfuck of potential plotlines, you guys are just sitting in a base not doing anything with them. Loki knows a lot of the plot, too; so he can advance things or at least ask me about advancing them as he sees fit.

You are right, that is a clusterfuck of plot in Gotham... and i just have Drake doing squat in a safe house. Well hopefully we can get out of the safe house soon and start taking care of these different plots. Also what are Jokerz like in this rp's world because I remember the Jokerz from Batman beyond being smaller gang of thugs without powers (or that how I remember them at least, it's been a very long while sense I watched the show.)

Also what are Jokerz

A lot more malicious. Many have very, very dangerous powers. Many are mutants. They're often recruited or warped mentally from a very young age due to the more subtle manipulations at play, but that's for later.

So far, we've seen:

Ace: Ace manipulates kinetic energy much like Gambit, but has other applications for it, such as quasi-teleportation.

Pain & Panic: a duo of a smaller gentlemen with an affinity for torture and bringing hysteria to the masses named Panic and what I can only describe as a giant named Pain. He's your typical brute.

Gypsy: has precognition in a specific area.

I can't think of others atm, but those are ones I definitely remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back