OOC Discussion

She's plenty hurt. 

I'd be more concerned about getting her inhibitor back on later though. 

Might want to expect a broken bone... or twenty... as well a liberal amount of blunt force trauma and rektedness and... well...

I mean yeah. Plenty hurt sums it up.

She's plenty hurt. 

I'd be more concerned about getting her inhibitor back on later though. 

I can think of a couple NPCs who might be able to help with that. Gotta run it by Welian though, as they don't officially exist...

Hell, I only dared to hint about them even in prompts.

It feels good to wake up and being greeted by dozen marvelous IC posts that happened when I was sleeping.

*goes to like all the posts*

Question

Is the toxic gas still present in the classroom? 

If it is, can it travel out through the portal? 

It only now hit me that if those things happen, my character could be in minor danger with zero super hero healing powers. 

The hole in the wall is on the second floor (and is much much bigger).  Your end of the portal is on the ground floor. That should create positive pressure pushing the poison out the front of the school. That was the idea anyway. 

It may have had some side effects, I will admit, but that part at least, should work perfectly. (Because SOMETHING has to, by sheer statistics.)

@Manic Muse Also, if they inhaled the toxic gas, it won't harm them (yet) because according to @Lazy Rocktime Klaus hasn't activate the murder switch that makes them deadly. Danny's condition is that bad because he has allergic reaction to the (inactive) toxic gas, if I'm not mistaken.

@Manic Muse Also, if they inhaled the toxic gas, it won't harm them (yet) because according to @Lazy Rocktime Klaus hasn't activate the murder switch that makes them deadly. Danny's condition is that bad because he has allergic reaction to the (inactive) toxic gas, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, true. Plus, he is too busy looking deep into Victoria's lens to die. Romance is blossoming! Not even toxic death flumes can ruin their love! 

C:

Me, checking the  new IC posts after downed by cold last night

nqPqX2X.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, true. Plus, he is too busy looking deep into Victoria's lens to die. Romance is blossoming! Not even toxic death flumes can ruin their love! 

C:

I ship it!

I will give Gavin a treat. He will be the first person to see her eyes since she started having laser vision.

I do appreciate romantics.

So… Is the character critique thread locked? Because I have a submission, but I can't seem to post there.

Also just noticed that there is a knight there with no critiques that I only just saw.

Anyway, if anybody wants a sneak peek at my plans for episode 4, here is my submission:

Yeah, Falarion has been offered some critiques already, but they were all offered via Discord at the time lol. So, he's been edited a bit, but you wouldn't be able to see the edits in the criticism thread. >.<

Falarion looks good to me, with just one caveat: He's a super in the knights. That's rather like trying to pass for white in the KKK.

Don't they have gene scanners in the knights secret hideout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back