5 seconds later 

"#MyPlatformAimsToIncreaseHashtaggingBy40%" 

#DOWNWITH LOKI

#HYPOCRITICAL

#CANTEVENHASHTAGRIGHT

#DUDE

#LEAVCHAZALONE

Wow, uh...

I am stepping down as mayor due to increased pressure from certain extremist groups everyone, but fear not! For I shall now reside as co-mayor to @Hell-Jumper! So uh...peace and love!

#KeepTheDreamAlive

#HellJumperIsMayorNow

#LokiIsStillCoMayorTho

#ICanHashtagRight

#AreYouProudOfMe?
#HiMom

#Hashtag

#DontKillMePls

#Jumperforsupremeleaderofeverythingever

#Noarguing

#Letithappen

#hasthagshastagging

tumblr_n4mc13t9RL1rrx588o1_500.gif

Wow, uh...

I am stepping down as mayor due to increased pressure from certain extremist groups everyone, but fear not! For I shall now reside as co-mayor to @Hell-Jumper! So uh...peace and love!

#KeepTheDreamAlive

#HellJumperIsMayorNow

#LokiIsStillCoMayorTho

#ICanHashtagRight

#AreYouProudOfMe?
#HiMom

#Hashtag

#DontKillMePls

130336-No-Gif-No-Gif-And-Best-Reaction-No-Gifs.gif

#ARCHONOMOTO2016!!!!!!

Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
#ISupposeCronoIsRightWeAllHaveGottenCarriedAwayWithTheHashTags.IApologizeToAnyoneUpsetByMyActionsAsMayor,ButIsAssureYouJumperIsMuchBetterEquipedToHandleTheJobWithMeMentoringHimAtEveryTurn.ArchonMotoCannotHappenAsTHePrimaryRunner(Sitan)IsNotInFact,ANativeToGotham,ButInsteadBludhave.SheMayRunThereButOnlyGothamNativesCanRunForMayor.ThankYouForReading

#EndHashtags

#ArchonomotoWillBuildAWall,It'llBeABeautifulWall,AMagnificentWall,BelieveMeArchonomotoAreTheBestAtMakingWalls,We'llBuildItAroundGothamToKeepTheVillainsOutAndWe'llMakeStarCityPayForItAll!VoteArchonomotoBecauseLokiofSPIsCorruptAndRacist,HeIsRacistToGhostsAndSitanWasInFactBornInGothamSheEvenHasABirthCertificate!LokiLies #VoteArchonomoto2016

#ContinueHashtags

The fuck happened to my OOC while I was away?

This shit is a theocracy and I'm your God.

#ISupposeCronoIsRightWeAllHaveGottenCarriedAwayWithTheHashTags.IApologizeToAnyoneUpsetByMyActionsAsMayor,ButIsAssureYouJumperIsMuchBetterEquipedToHandleTheJobWithMeMentoringHimAtEveryTurn.ArchonMotoCannotHappenAsTHePrimaryRunner(Sitan)IsNotInFact,ANativeToGotham,ButInsteadBludhave.SheMayRunThereButOnlyGothamNativesCanRunForMayor.ThankYouForReading

#EndHashtags

#ArchonomotoWillBuildAWall,It'llBeABeautifulWall,AMagnificentWall,BelieveMeArchonomotoAreTheBestAtMakingWalls,We'llBuildItAroundGothamToKeepTheVillainsOutAndWe'llMakeStarCityPayForItAll!VoteArchonomotoBecauseLokiofSPIsCorruptAndRacist,HeIsRacistToGhostsAndSitanWasInFactBornInGothamSheEvenHasABirthCertificate!LokiLies #VoteArchonomoto2016

#ContinueHashtags

DEAR GOD

Those are long-ass hashtags

DAMMIT CRONO 

YOU DID IT AGAIN

#Y'all

#Better stop

#Making

#Long ass hash-tags

#That I can't read.

#Cuzofhowtightlypactedtheyare

This guy speaks the truth

Where is Sitan's birth certificate?

Do I really need one?

The fuck happened to my OOC while I was away?

This shit is a theocracy and I'm your God.

O.o

It hath been decreed by thine God that @Crono shall be his vassal. All hail Pharoah Crono, First of his Name and Keeper of the Protocol. May his reign be long and bountiful. 

It hath been decreed by thine God that @Crono shall be his vassal. All hail Pharoah Crono, First of his Name and Keeper of the Protocol. May his reign be long and bountiful. 

black-and-white-silence-Favim.com-296285.gif

with a screech and a poof of smoke, Sitanomoto disappears, leaving this message behind

jk she's still here. 

look, there she is! under the table!

Damn narrator!

Seriously tho, someone save me from reading the plots of these creepy movies. 

I'm too chicken to watch them and too curious to leave them alone. ugh.

SERIOUSLY SAVE ME B/

Seriously tho, someone save me from reading the plots of these creepy movies. 

I'm too chicken to watch them and too curious to leave them alone. ugh.

SERIOUSLY SAVE ME B/

Save me from that emoji, like, what even is that?

Nightmares for days.

It's part of the new emoji update. 

I actually kinda like it. 

A little.

If you don't, I won't use it but it got my point across didn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back