• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Chronicles of Cre' Est

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoyo peeps! This is the OOC thread for Chronicles of Cre' Est!

If you'd like faster communication I've opened an optional Discord Server you can join via this link: Join the Chronicles of Cre' Est Discord Server!

Otherwise, all conversation will take place here!

Cheers!

UPDATE: Main IC Posting Threads (currently locked until the RP is ready to begin)

Wyll Wyll - A little note about the CS you submitted!

This is entirely on me since I'm still in the process of updating it with all the most recent information from amongst the sea of chaos that are my notes, but Te'i Sai isn't a family prganization. Anyone with a life/family outside the organization is to keep it separate from their work, and unless they were recruiting men from their family into the organization (no matter how young it starts) they were to keep their life as an assassin a secret. Anyone who was caught leaking their connections to the organization among their family/friends was unceremoniously "dealt with."

In the old days (aka centuries ago) Te'i Sai refused female involvement because they didn't wish to taint the purity of the female spirit with the sin of murder. But over the centuries it morphed into a more sexist mentality wherein which the leadership saw females as being too nurturing to harbor a killer's spirit. And for this reason, among others, they were a male-only operation all the way up until their destruction.

Other than that detail I consider your CS to be 99% complete. If you would kindly adjust the family history to say his father led a double life and that Anwyll was brought in by his father in secret then everything should be fine!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hoyo peeps!

I've updated the Lore page with some extra tidbits about each of the five nations about some small words/phrases and common mannerisms to sink your teeth into.

Drop by and read up when you have a chance! And if you come up with any which sound like they're in-line with what I've already provided feel free to send them to me in a DM and I'll consider adding them if I like them (though I reserve the right to tweak/reword anything/everything to be just right, but you'll get credit for your contribution nonetheless)!

Cheers!

Hello, hello!

I wanted to ask about Triveilan naming culture. You mentioned that they typically have the [first name] [middle name] [last name] nomenclature and I wanted to ask if it would be okay to also follow a Chinese-esque convention. So it would be [last name] [first name] and then I can just add the middle name after?

Thank you!

Heyo!

The first post of this OOC thread has been updated with the In-Character posting threads, one for each nation, which are all currently locked to replies as not everyone has submitted a CS (and I'm just not ready to begin the RP yet, lol).

Once the threads are unlocked for posting I'll let you know!

Cheers!

Hello, hello!

I wanted to ask about Triveilan naming culture. You mentioned that they typically have the [first name] [middle name] [last name] nomenclature and I wanted to ask if it would be okay to also follow a Chinese-esque convention. So it would be [last name] [first name] and then I can just add the middle name after?

Thank you!

Sure, go for it!

Hoyo peeps onsite!

I'm almost done with my intro post for Lorraine and Kyero!

The pair are on their way to Triveila, staying the night at an inn, and then continuing in the morning!

Anyone who fancies an interaction with the pair is free to do so come the morning of their departure from the inn. So keep your eyes peeled on the Triveila In-Character page linked in the first post of this thread!

Cheers!

Wayne Wayne Hoyo!

I read through the character profile, and everything looks good!

You're free to post whenever you're ready.

And if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything just let me know!

Cheers!

Hoyo peeps!

The Map of Cre' Est has been updated in the Lore Page!

The yellow lines in the mountains are the mountain passageways linking East and West. And the border lines are drawing in a color representing how friendly the nations are to one another. Green is friendly. Yellow/orange is unfriendly or under great political strain. And the lone white mountain is Mt. Heresta, tallest mountain on the continent, and the former home of Te'i Sai. Half the mountain face in the valley is imploded from the battle which wiped Te'i Sai out. But the mountain overall still stands strong.

Check it out when you have time! And, as always, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

So, now that the new map is out, where is everyone's characters?

With the new updated map, Lorraine and Kyero are heah:

Lorraine and Kyero's Position.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back