OOC Chivalry

*needs to read things once work gets slow*

The next town will have more political things to enjoy. Is Jacques going to join the pilgrimage civvies? They may need the protection since i think wes and sy are running into Réunion after all.

Also, if you're able to place yourself there, perhaps you could interrupt the conflict and remind everyone how important it is to get along?

Sayne'll just tell em to get in line or out of the way. For now I suppose he's rather shocked and gathering his wits.

Killigrew said:
Sayne'll just tell em to get in line or out of the way. For now I suppose he's rather shocked and gathering his wits.
I'm not sure if Argrave believes Sayne has wits to gather xD

A fair assessment :P and completely natural. Much of Sayne's wits are tethered to his own ego, and the rest find their roost in his, well, appetite. No doubt the rest of the cast will only grow to hate him more the more they know of him >__>

Killigrew said:
A fair assessment :P and completely natural. Much of Sayne's wits are tethered to his own ego, and the rest find their roost in his, well, appetite. No doubt the rest of the cast will only grow to hate him more the more they know of him >__>
*Sain =_= Still can't believe it took me so long to make the connection.... dies a humiliating death

EDIT: On a side note, I'm glad that we're slowly pulling this group back together, this is a good RP and I'd hate to see it sputter out from lack of interest. Keep it up! #EncouragingWords (OwO)-b

Sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'll be throwing one up later today for certain. Luckily Niximorys' doings aren't very important for what's going on the story at the moment. The life of a pacifist is indeed exciting, although all of you adventurous and fighting types are going to miss some tasty frozen treats back at camp.

Killigrew said:
No worries, Sol!
For the slowpokes, ooc has been most accomodating.

We've got a summary here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ooc-chivalry.89505/page-38#post-2968279

And the village notes here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ooc-chivalry.89505/page-40#post-3016743

That and the actual posts are the current happenings.
You should put the map and maybe the summary up in the Maps thread, Killi, so we don't have to go rummaging through the OOC to find them, and you can update and replace them as necessary.

Not a bad idea. I'll get right to it, sir!

Per Sticky's suggestion, the map is now in the spoiler tag at the top of the Map/Gallery page. I'll be sure to change what's in the spoiler as we change location :D

Jaysun said:
Oh and I burned down the town killing Auri, so everyone's moving on
#GetOverIt
#revenge #KillJaysun #justice

It would be so funny if Auri's next post involved murdering Jaysun's character >v >

and then she deletes it superfast haha

Killigrew said:
It would be so funny if Auri's next post involved murdering Jaysun's character >v >
and then she deletes it superfast haha
It would only be fair >__>

No snow cones, sorry. Just some dragon-made ice cream 'frozen cream.'

Also, @khuyen (and/or whoever else it might concern), I just went ahead and assumed that we're all allowed to 'control' regular ol' pilgrims to our heart's content, but the ones referenced in my post seemed almost like your civilians for how they were developed. Didn't want to step on any toes, so I left their responses to you.

Nix might not want to brawl, but who can say no to tasty treats?

@Wes ahahah that's sweet of you. They are not miiiiine, persay, i think i'm just the only one who used them to make my character seem more rooted. You can use them however, i made them pretty stereotypical, at least hte family, and the rest are from what killi described.

But, I don't mind 'responding' through them if it creates more of a interplay for you - otherwise you might end up with a long post of talking to yourself (like all my posts <3)

BTdubs, i'm almost done with my exams so responses are a bit slow :[

@AkuNoOkami

Alright, I think that's everyone that might be in Sayne's group.

SO here's what I'm hoping to do. The google doc link is above. In the interest of saving time from posts with a lot of words and little happening, I was hoping your character's big post-worthy reactions could be saved for the actual meeting with the bandit leader. As such, could you edit this document with any interruptions or actions or dialogue your character may have to offer in the place they will have it? Please write that in a particular color, and I will incorporate it into the post.

Hopefully this is cool with all of you. :D <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, I didn't add anything useful but just two reactions to show she wasn't gone. But you're so clever kikichooooooooooo i gave you a welldeserved WELL THOUGHT OUT-

Right, so I think I should clarify. I'm gonna edit out any internal monologue and maybe change it to character's outward actions so that Sayne's perspective doesnt get interrupted xD

If it helps you get a flow going, then that's cool, but just interior monologue is not what I'm looking for here.

I wanted to give your characters a chance to speak up or interrupt or perform some specific action. Since I mostly just moved everyone along bwcause i wasnt sure how your characters would react, I wanted to give you guys a chance to say how they are acting within the context of the situation. Like if everyone's just following behind, thats cool. but when Sayne jumps over the coals, does anyone follow?

And when the man asks everyone to leave their weapons, are there any protests? I wanna know if everyone's character is willfully cooperating or not. some might say "ill stay here with my weapons" or so on. For instance, maybe some will be trying to haggle with the bandits, bringing up the fact that the town is burning quick and they can plug the entrance.

Speaking of that, I was gonna mention the flame leaping across the rooftop and spreading across the thatched roof. But I forgot since it was 4am. Maybe ill get around to it today x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back