OOC Chivalry

I didn't want to jump into another post before other folks had a chance to reply. I can definitely reply at least once a week, though. ;)

I can definitely manage at least a post a week, though possible get a few extra in if it's something conversation or combat related, those tend to be pretty back-and-forth, so I can keep that up as long as the opposite player wishes. Otherwise, a post a week is not unreasonable at all. :)

Oh, I didn't mean for that to seem like I was asking how quickly you guys can post. I was asking if you guys were okay with this slow pace. Are you? Or are you like me, biting your nails and considering how long of a project this'll be at this rate?

More specifically, I'm considering whether I should start putting my foot down or keep my leashing loose (accommodating the story accordingly), and wanted your input. :P

Killigrew said:
Oh, I didn't mean for that to seem like I was asking how quickly you guys can post. I was asking if you guys were okay with this slow pace. Are you? Or are you like me, biting your nails and considering how long of a project this'll be at this rate.
I think what I hear you saying is "Can I PLEASE not be the only one who doesn't want to drag this out and make it all detailed and take a whole year to get anywhere important?!"

xD something like that, yeah, and the fact that I don't want to force anything on you guys. I find that demands tend to stifle my creativity, and would hate to do the same to all of you. I'm willing to accommodate if a simpler, faster story with slower posts is the prevailing preference.

I honestly would like a longer story, but one with a determined point to it, not meaningless meandering over all hither and yon following every possible character's story. There should be a bit of form-fitting, each character having to give a little of themselves to advance the plot and ont relying on the others to drag them along *looks pointedly at Argrave =_=*

I was hoping to face you guys against trials and such, so that your characters would be exposed for what they really are. I was sort of imagining it like a western RPG though, them vidya games I've played with quests and missions to be accomplished.

Hm, but what do you mean by form-fitting? I'd love to hear more.

Terragon said:
I say once summer hits we should post a little faster.
Not everyone has school and can post faster in a different season >__> #reallifebusybusy

I am back and ready to play! sorry kikichoo for the wait :* once my classes are over on the 8th, I too will have more free time.

That's very endearing of you to say, Gigan.

Still! I logically think that I'd rather you and everyone enjoy the rp in lieu of tyrannical demands. I am not fit to be a tyrant xD

But it seems like everyone prefers a solid pace anyway (if I'm reading it right)

The thing about inline spoilers is that they're stupid fun to use.

Just like your mom

Also, hey look, yay, a simj22 Level Shit post. Not to be confused with a rebel shitpost. One's a post that has the level of shit, the other's a rebellious shitpost.

Wait...let me get this straight...who is by the gate and watching Fran's pyrotechnics show...the dragon guy and the little girl...anyone else?

Once again, I'll take thé time to apologize for my inactivity, life sucks, what can I say? While my charries weren't really interacting with anyone at the time, I still feel bad and I hope you guys will tolerate it for a little (liiiiittttle) time more. I still try to keep up, if that helps :/ {I'm waaatchin youuu}

~iEmpress, on tapatalk

Icey~! I hope we'd be able to justify the sidelining of your characters. Maybe Adelheid passed out drunk? Maybe Emelien had to go pee and tripped and hit his head on a rock? So much possibility.

@simj22

As for youuuuu, what's going on in your post? Did bard get so sucked into magic of writing that he didn't hear Sayne screaming at the top of his lungs nor see the brilliant white horse walk past the gate towards the camp? Which fire did he see? The fire in the hut is only just starting, so it's still mostly smoke and a bit of flame. Sorry, mostly hoping for clarification there xD

good jokes in spoilers tho. did lol 10/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Killigrew said:
Icey~! I hope we'd be able to justify the sidelining of your characters. Maybe Adelheid passed out drunk? Maybe Emelien had to go pee and tripped and hit his head on a rock? So much possibility.
@simj22

As for youuuuu, what's going on in your post? Did bard get so sucked into magic of writing that he didn't hear Sayne screaming at the top of his lungs nor see the brilliant white horse walk past the gate towards the camp? Which fire did he see? The fire in the hut is only just starting, so mostly smoke and a bit of flame. Sorry, mostly hoping for clarification there xD

good jokes in spoilers tho. did lol 10/10
lol, considering that Adelheid is practically drunk all the time, I doubt that but we can go with that, include some exhaustion and it can be justified I suppose. Emilien and the gang would most likely been in 'war' right now, and he 'accidentally' rode away too far, also gaiiis, Emilien didn't really 'take his time' when checking out le boobs, he merely.... Glanced. Just sayin... About something.. That happened three years ago...

~iEmpress, on tapatalk

Eh, I typed that out when I was half-sleeping. As much as I hate to admit it, I merely skimmed through the previous posts, and I couldn't really grasp what happened in the general mishmash of posts. It's literally TMI.

<__< Hmm, I hope you didn't feel rushed...

Maybe I could post a summary of happenings for clarification's sake? The only thing really to react to is what Sayne yells from afar and says upon his arrival. The fire and stuff is not neccessary to see or notice at this point -- dusk might kinda camouflage the smoke after all.

That would certainly help in the earnest. There's just so much going on I can't process it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back