OOC Chatter

The hurricane is in fact a very important factor as I just revealed in my post. Please just be patient and I'll reveal all. I'm really trying to move things along, just bear with me and please don't jump ahead. Everything I post is part of the RP plot. Also, a lot of info on the school is in my book I wrote of it if anyone is interested in reading it

k lucky i edited then

Oh, guys, when I'm not online, or able to post in the RP, I have enlisted @ShadyBlaze, to be my assistant and keep everyone updated on everything. Especially when I'm gone

Thank you for the opportunity, Karai :) I'll be sure to make you proud of your decision and I look forward to helping make this an awesome rp even more than it already is ;)

Thank you for the opportunity, Karai :) I'll be sure to make you proud of your decision and I look forward to helping make this an awesome rp even more than it already is ;)

it's getting hot in here so something something something lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@FrostFire

NOT EVEN HALFWAY DONE AT 15 PAGES?????

Holy shit you're gonna be typing until it's time to go to class at this rate! Get you some coffee with lots of sugar 

That is amazing. I wish my school uniform was that awesome! ^_^  

@FrostFire

NOT EVEN HALFWAY DONE AT 15 PAGES?????

Holy shit you're gonna be typing until it's time to go to class at this rate! Get you some coffee with lots of sugar 

Yup... I have a pear spice tea, injected with enough agave nectar to keep a bee drunk for a decade... XD

Alex and Aiden are totally going to modify parts of the uniform but that's just because of their personality lol apart from that they look fantastic :)

@FrostFire That sounds infinitely more healthy then what I suggested XD really wish you luck on getting that paper done!

@ShadyBlaze Yea Yoona will want to roll the long sleeve up or even cut it as the unevenness will bother her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back