OOC Chatter

Yennie

I'm bored
Thought it could be nice for us to have a place to chat and get to know each other a little outside of the roleplay

Plus I noticed quite a few OOC posts on the actual roleplay which could be cut down a lot

I'm Blue and I am playing Yoona! Considering picking up a second character as I'm only one post in and already enjoying myself haha

Also I am open to character plots for Yoona if anyone is interested in developing something whether it be friendships, rivalries, relationships etc. Just check her profile to learn more about her or @ me with any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea for this! 

I am Shadyblaze, or Shady or Blaze and I play Alexander 'Alex' Masters, I'm looking forward to rping with everyone :)

I said I was going to go to bed after I got my first post up but then you replied and now I want to keep playing XD

Ya, I'm pretty glad of it. Now my character can enslave the entire school!

*Cackles evilly

MWAHAHAHAHA

@Broncos That is pretty alarming loool

Curious to see what he's got up his sleeves but if you ever plan on controlling Yoona please talk with me about it first

Really glad you guys enjoy the rp so far. I apologize for not being very active in it. I work weekends and just haven't had a chance to sit down and write out long replied, but this week I'll be sure to be more active. Also, what are everyone's thoughts on Cleo and her siblings?

@PrincessKarai8 That's fine I think every roleplayer is used to life getting in the way lol

Not really sure what to think of Cleo or her siblings as they haven't shown too much yet other then she and Penelope are kind of brave

I'll have Cleo be a lot more active in my upcoming posts. Also, guys I need to mention the school is actually in the Bermuda triangle. And they have school uniforms. Still working on the guys design. But I have the girls uniform set and ready 

@PrincessKarai8

Might I suggest....

free-wallpaper-02-700x396.jpg

LOL!

Shirt is purple. Neck tie is gray. Skirt is gray with the inner pleats being purple. Boots are purple with the stripe being gray. Thank you btw. I hope you guys can tell what it looks like in my drawing.

Also, on the side the short sleeve is, girls wear a gray ribbon that the tie on their arm.

Purple and grey is a lovely combo

I love how you actually put effort into creating your own uniforms :)

Thank You! I had help from someone very close to me though who came up with a lot of the uniform. I have a colored pic for example.

3563076-YDhL5IN7vEZTHO4G.jpg

I keep mixing up which side is supposed to have the short sleeve. Sorry 

Users who are viewing this thread