OOC Chatter

Fortunately for me I love to play a multitude of characters, which helps for GMing and plot progression. So yay? 

Gonna need to speak more with ballerina actually because of that, so we can get stuff a'plannin for a thing to happen a short while after we're introduced into the roleplay. 

Ayup.

I'm currently planning out like, 5 characters right now for plot reasons weeee~

Wow, that's awesome. I'm really bad at making more than one or two characters at most, because I always find it so awkward. Like, what if I have a conversation with myself? I can write it okay, but it makes me imagine myself jumping to the left, then jumping to the right to reply, and that just makes it seem hilarious. I'm totally going to have to do that in the academy though, because the twins are pretty close... (Just imagine me jumping left and right whenever they talk. You'll see.)

Yea uh, you wanna be careful doing that with the twins. 

issues ive seen in the past is that I have experienced and played with players who have done that, and its really a situation of, whats the point of them being twins if they're gonna act the same way or almost seem like they basically have the same mind. Why not just make it one combined character? 

Also you get used to these situations if you need one of your characters to play with another one. It just takes practice and times, as well as trying to see how you could improve upon it and so fourth. 

Yea uh, you wanna be careful doing that with the twins. 

issues ive seen in the past is that I have experienced and played with players who have done that, and its really a situation of, whats the point of them being twins if they're gonna act the same way or almost seem like they basically have the same mind. Why not just make it one combined character? 

Also you get used to these situations if you need one of your characters to play with another one. It just takes practice and times, as well as trying to see how you could improve upon it and so fourth. 

Yeah, don't worry, I've had practise with twins. One of my favourite cliche role play characters is the mischievous twins. But you might have noticed, Olivandra is more of a selfish person, while Oliver is kinder and more open to being social, plus he's quite the softie. I don't want to make them too similar, like you said, what's the point? But obviously, but goal is to have them compliment each other, filling in all the gaps of each other, if you know what I mean.

I would recommend to wait til it begins, namely because, @Ballerina I assume you have a intro post of how we're introduced into the setting and so foruth? So people have a general idea where to start from and work out from there? 

I guess, it can be a little longer though. However, I suggest waiting to make one until the day of. 
I would recommend to wait til it begins, namely because, @Ballerina I assume you have a intro post of how we're introduced into the setting and so foruth? So people have a general idea where to start from and work out from there? 

-=-=((Okay :D ))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not too late to respond to the invite and join right? I haven't been around for a while since I've been avoiding learning how to work the new update, on a side not there help would be appreciated in that aspect of possible? Someone? Anyone? 

It's not too late to respond to the invite and join right? I haven't been around for a while since I've been avoiding learning how to work the new update, on a side not there help would be appreciated in that aspect of possible? Someone? Anyone? 

You're still good! I'm planning to have this rp always accepting as long as too many people don't come all at once. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty clueless about this new update, perhaps looking through the tutorials or talking to one of the moderators would help. 

I have the feeling that I'm gonna be late when it starts though...

It's starting reeaaally soon though ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back