OOC Chatter

I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused. Is the year, in the cs, supposed to mean the character's grade class or reflect how long they've been at the school? Or is it both, where your time there translates to your grade? I thought it was just grade, but if not, I may need to change some things to a possible second character.

I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused. Is the year, in the cs, supposed to mean the character's grade class or reflect how long they've been at the school? Or is it both, where your time there translates to your grade? I thought it was just grade, but if not, I may need to change some things to a possible second character.

I naturally assumed it meant your grade. As in, it could be your 1st year there, but due to age/experience you are placed in to the fourth year. In this case you would be a fourth year. Some clarification would actually be good. @Ballerina

It reflect their year, 14-15 are 1st years, 15-16 are 2nd years, etc. 

Should be noted that the character i'm making, yea uh, he was held back a year. he's 17 n' stuff. Is this possible at all? I'll pm you any details regarding to why exactly, if the school would even hold someone back a year. 

EDIT: Also may just say screw the sheet drawing, just get a general sketch and then just use that as my reference image since i'm struggling to draw lately. And I really need this CS up and runing ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be noted that the character i'm making, yea uh, he was held back a year. he's 17 n' stuff. Is this possible at all? I'll pm you any details regarding to why exactly, if the school would even hold someone back a year. 

That's totally possible! I just don't want any 14 year old 4th years or 18 year old first years. 

That's totally possible! I just don't want any 14 year old 4th years or 18 year old first years. 

Even then, I'm pretty flexible if there's a really good explanation behind it. 

Of course of Course, I imagine that he would be on some sorta warning that if he really keeps up this stuff, yea he's probably kicked outta of the school and such. 

Namely cause reasons to learn yaay! Now if he could get it into his thick skull and start caring about it, it'd be wonderful! 

Just means more fun when trying to develop a character though and overcoming issues like these. 

Even then, I'm pretty flexible if there's a really good explanation behind it. 

What about Stellar? She's 18 and a first year. Didn't read her bio... Or whatever... But that's a thing

Alright there we go, character is up, can fix it another time but for now its fine enough. A more proper image can be drawn at another point in time. Or later on today, either way yeh at least its up now.

Hello, people of the roleplay! I'm a bit late to the party, but I posted my character so- Hi anyway! 

Uhm ... I have cake for everyone! *Holds out cake.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all still basically living out of the hospital right now, I will catch up on everything eventually. My Mom is degrading and it is more important Im with her now then ever

-=-=((@Ballerina Do you think you could change Student to something else for Staff Members so it's easier for us (non-staff members) to tell who is and isn't a Staff member? If not maybe you could have a list of who the staff members are?))=-=-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back