Ooc chat

@Ultraman @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Kenzo Raxon 

In about eight-ten hours I'm throwing up tentative second tier ability trees (nothing you can access will change, but anything further may or may not by the time you get there.) At that time I'll be giving you the sheets you will need to choose skills and abilities from. 

You may however look through the sheets on the rules page (none of the secondary ability sheets are up yet though, just save one ability point) and try to come up with how you'd like to allocate your points. 

I'll be available to answer questions for several hours after that point, I'd like to start no later than Wednesday. 

@Kenzo Raxon @Ultraman @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki are any of you still interested in this? I'm thinking of doing an entire revamp on the system to make it much more user friendly. 

(Realizing that it was kinda horrendous. Apologies. But I don't want to go through it all if nobody is interested in coming back. 

Also apologies that it took so long for me to get back around to it. I've been dreadfully busy and lacking motivation for the project until recently.)

@Kenzo Raxon @Ultraman @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki are any of you still interested in this? I'm thinking of doing an entire revamp on the system to make it much more user friendly. 

(Realizing that it was kinda horrendous. Apologies. But I don't want to go through it all if nobody is interested in coming back. 

Also apologies that it took so long for me to get back around to it. I've been dreadfully busy and lacking motivation for the project until recently.)

No worries on the time frame, I've also been just as indisposed of late but am still very interested!! My character is gold lol

I wont lie though I've never done an RP with numerical stats predicating outcomes so it'll be new for me..

@Kenzo Raxon I am trying to make it as user friendly as possible. Lol. I'll rework the trees and point spending to keep it much more simple. 

(My system should keep dice rolling to a single die instead of the insane numbers most dice systems seem to require.)

Still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back