✧ ooc chat ✧

oh btw guys, (u dont have to change ur chara rs with keith or whatev) but i'd just like to let u guys know that everything on keith's bio is all spread and assumed through word of mouth. keith's family background is hella shady but tbh, no one rlly knows this cause they dont care.

Oh so they know he's shady? ...more of a reason for an arch nemesis XD

So I do apologise in advance to everyone and hopefully I don't scare anyone off TT^TT

Naah you're fine. You kind of remind me of Killian though. Is he by any chance based of yourself? I know Sebastian does for me in real life. Partially. I'm not that evil in real life I swear XD

1 minute ago, _707_ said:

Oh dear, I didn't read this O_O;; tbh, I think it depends on your definition on hostile. In truth, Sebastian seems to be pretty fond of Killian's talents, but I think it's the matter whether or not Killian would be extremely offended if Sebastian calls him a mudblood. Because it's sort of inevitable in his case, even if they turned out as acquaintances. But he's supposedly less hostile on Ravenclaws in general compared to the other houses (especially Gryffindors) so once again, it depends on Killian's patience XD

Ok, so Killian is a pretty chill guy in terms of insults, and really, the term "mudblood" wouldn't even register as that much of a slur to Killian, especially when he doesn't care about blood-status and whatnots. As someone raised in both the Wizarding and muggle community, he has been called a lot worse. To be honest, Sebastian's overall personality and quirks sits well with Killian. The only reason he might become hostile towards Sebastian is if the latter snubs him, for example, like gloating outrageously over a win (in whatever), or saying someone can't do something because they don't have the skills or talent, etc. 

As quoted from your CS, "he thinks he is better than the rest". It is a pretty vague phrase, and so I extrapolated from that to write Killian's reaction towards Sebastian. However, if Sebastian is not someone who has a superiority complex or flaunts his talents while looking down on those who can't do the things he can, then Killian would have no problems with Sebastian. They could even become acquaintances of friends.

I hope I explained things well enough and did not in fact serve to confuse you more ^-^"

Okay guys, i've updated the character relations. I'm pretty sure I got everyone down. If there's any problems, quote me because notifications hate me.

Ok, so Killian is a pretty chill guy in terms of insults, and really, the term "mudblood" wouldn't even register as that much of a slur to Killian, especially when he doesn't care about blood-status and whatnots. As someone raised in both the Wizarding and muggle community, he has been called a lot worse. To be honest, Sebastian's overall personality and quirks sits well with Killian. The only reason he might become hostile towards Sebastian is if the latter snubs him, for example, like gloating outrageously over a win (in whatever), or saying someone can't do something because they don't have the skills or talent, etc. 

As quoted from your CS, "he thinks he is better than the rest". It is a pretty vague phrase, and so I extrapolated from that to write Killian's reaction towards Sebastian. However, if Sebastian is not someone who has a superiority complex or flaunts his talents while looking down on those who can't do the things he can, then Killian would have no problems with Sebastian. They could even become acquaintances of friends.

I hope I explained things well enough and did not in fact serve to confuse you more ^-^"

Nah, it's fine XD Seb does have superiority complex though, especially when the other is muggle-born. Though I think, judging by your CS, I can quite tell that Killian is supremely intelligent. Seb is probably going to show more respect to him (especially that he got Hailey as comparison), so he wouldn't probably be too rough on him. And yes, despite whether or not they'd end up being acquaintances, his quote on his RS above Killian remains (the whole thing about how no matter how good mudbloods are they can never surpass pures) so I think it's all up to that. If he's good, then I think they can, well, talk to each other in a civil way at least XD

Well, yes. I have fallen into a habit of capitalising and punctuating and making sure I don't use text talk because it used to mess with my English structure when I was still in the process of learning it so I was sort of scared off allowing myself to slack in terms of grammar and type casually. 

I did experience people saying the way I type is intimidating for some, but in this aspect, I refuse to be moved. So I do apologise in advance to everyone and hopefully I don't scare anyone off TT^TT

LOL its chill. i've been in your shoes so I know how you feel. Are u alright with what I suggested for keith's rs with killi? cause if u are theres smth I want to highlight/mention.

20 hours ago, Aster said:

they may become friends later on, esp if kilian joins keith in on his misadventures. i cant think of any other reason why kil would want to hang out with keith and he prob only tagged along on the misadv. because there was a promise of gain (maybe ingredients for his experiments or testing out smth he's curious, idk.) if they become friends then, kil will be keith's main man to go whenever he's injured and shit. he'd prob have to bribe kil to heal him in the beginning. going to kil for healing is sooo much btr than going to the head nurse. nurses ask too many questions.

^^^ This, I totally agree. Killian would only go along with Keith's (mis)adventures if there os something at the end that is worth his while, or if he is sucked in without a way out. He definitely wouldn't mind healing Keith or giving him potions or something because that would mean he has leverage (no matter how small) against Keith. 

4 minutes ago, Aster said:

Are u alright with what I suggested for keith's rs with killi? cause if u are theres smth I want to highlight/mention.

Yes, I am all right with Keith's RS with Killian, so feel free to mention what you need to ^-^

7 minutes ago, _707_ said:

Nah, it's fine XD Seb does have superiority complex though, especially when the other is muggle-born. Though I think, judging by your CS, I can quite tell that Killian is supremely intelligent. Seb is probably going to show more respect to him (especially that he got Hailey as comparison), so he wouldn't probably be too rough on him. And yes, despite whether or not they'd end up being acquaintances, his quote on his RS above Killian remains (the whole thing about how no matter how good mudbloods are they can never surpass pures) so I think it's all up to that. If he's good, then I think they can, well, talk to each other in a civil way at least XD

Civil conversation would be possible, but of course, that again depends on what Killian can gain from continuing to remain on Seb's neutral/un-hostile side. As long as his superiority complex doesn't go beyond Killian's tolerance, he wouldn't be hostile.

21 minutes ago, _707_ said:

You kind of remind me of Killian though. Is he by any chance based of yourself? I know Sebastian does for me in real life. Partially. I'm not that evil in real life I swear XD

I am not ashamed to say he is moderately based on myself, if I were male, a wizard and pursuing the medical/surgeon path. The things Killian mentions about genetics and cells and all that is influenced by my studying genetics and microbiology, and I have been told to have a slightly creepy obsession with wanting to know how/why different organisms work the way they do, etc (don't worry, I'm not a mad scientist and I don't go dissecting everything in sight. It's just in theory and with digital models and softwares). Personality-wise, he does share some traits with me. 

KEITH'S GOING TO SERIOUSLY HEX SEB TO THE GROUND IF HE BULLIES HAILEY. NO ONE'S ALLOWED TO TEASE HAILEY EXCEPT HIM 1!!! !1 1 he's also going to teach hay how to defend herself should the roach ever come near her. (that said, keith would prob cry blood if seb and hay's rs develops past hateful one-sided flirtship)

@Archon@_707_

okay but if he ever said anything like that aloud

we might get to hear mila pipe up and get sassy

for the first time in history

im pret sure everyone agrees that seb is rude af and is best when he's silent but i'd love to see sassy mila

Last edited by a moderator:
okay but if he ever said anything like that aloud

we might get to hear mila pipe up and get sassy

for the first time in history

Then I shall reuse Seb's quotes on the in character RP XD

KEITH'S GOING TO SERIOUSLY HEX SEB TO THE GROUND IF HE BULLIES HAILEY. NO ONE'S ALLOWED TO TEASE HAILEY EXCEPT HIM 1!!! !1 1 he's also going to teach hay how to defend herself should the roach ever come near her. (that said, keith would prob cry blood if seb and hay's rs develops past hateful one-sided flirtship)

@Archon@_707_

YOU DIDN'T JUST CALL MY BBY A ROACH

I'm waiting for my character rs suggestions to be confirmed but here's what I have in mind for Keith rn.

Besties (in order)

Quinn (def in the misadventure squad @Doubt)

Hailey (u too. u dont have a say @Archon)

Aivree (if u wanna join u know who to call @Sasil)

Close friends (misadventure gang)

Oliver / the tactician (@professor pretzal)

Killian / the healer but only if there's smth to gain from joining (@Loki Odinson)

Friends

Mila

Penelope

(^ both of them have potential in joining in on the misadv gang but it's up to u guys if u want in. @lottie @Sadistic Sweetheart / if mila joins, idk if she'll keep it a secret from val. if ur character doesnt like getting in trouble / taking risks, this is not the group for them)

Close Acquaintances

Phyrun (could develop into friends tbh cause they're in the same year but idk, let me know what u think ( @asharasahara)

Belladonna (she's somewhere inbetween distant friend and close acquaintance. pret sure keith wouldnt mind getting to know her btr, esp since she's friends with val and he's friends with penny) @thefan1

Crush

Val ( @Finalizer)

Enemy

Sebastian (@_707_)

(^ both of them have potential in joining in on the misadv gang but it's up to u guys if u want in. @lottie @Sadistic Sweetheart / if mila joins, idk if she'll keep it a secret from val. if ur character doesnt like getting in trouble / taking risks, this is not the group for them)

i'm up for having mila in, she's up to take some risks; she doesn't necessarily mind consequences, she's just not openly brash or anything. c ;

i'm up for having mila in, she's up to take some risks; she doesn't necessarily mind consequences, she's just not openly brash or anything. c ;

ok noted. idk how things will work out tho cause mila's close with val and val's overprotective over her??? im pret sure she's closer to the slytherins than she is with keith too - unless ofc im wrong. your thoughts?

YOU DIDN'T JUST CALL MY BBY A ROACH

yah i did.

^^^ This, I totally agree. Killian would only go along with Keith's (mis)adventures if there os something at the end that is worth his while, or if he is sucked in without a way out. He definitely wouldn't mind healing Keith or giving him potions or something because that would mean he has leverage (no matter how small) against Keith. 

Yes, I am all right with Keith's RS with Killian, so feel free to mention what you need to ^-^

okay, so like u mentioned blackmail before and tbh, it's going to be rlly hard to blackmail keith cause let's say the blackmail is killian telling the teachers wth keith did. keith will get punished and well, although no one likes being punished, keep in mind that he gets in trouble so. many. times. it's almost no surprise to him or the teachers. tbh, the fact that he isn't expelled yet is hella fishy but i'll explain that later in the rp. unless u find some other way for killi to blackmail keith, i dont think there's any other way of getting leverage over him aside from "i wont heal u and u'd have to see mrs pompfrey" seeing the head nurse would mean he'd have to miss out on quidditch practice to """heal""". he wouldn't want that so he hella wouldnt want killi to stop being his own personal nurse.

killian @Loki Odinson he's interesting, and he's good at potions. perhaps his curiosities about her unnerved her at first, but over time mila has started to relax more in his presence and would gladly help him out with anything he wanted. privately she'd like to work with him sometime and learn more about potions/healing from him, though at the moment she's a little shy to ask. mostly she just smiles at him whenever they come into contact, and if she's feeling brave she'll talk to him, steering the topic towards potions nine times out of ten as she finds it easier to strike up a conversation about non-personal matters.

sebastian @_707_ mila gets the impression that he doesn't like her and she seems to be correct. unfortunately this sort of makes her go out of her way to be as nice as possible just to see if he'd ever change his mind about her. his pureblood supremacy would remind her of her father and therefore make her uncomfortable, but for the most part she'd just try and be sweet. one thing she loathes is when women are demeaned, however, so if he decided to say something that she deemed derogatory to anyone she knows then he could see a whole new side to her.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE IN PROGRESS AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE

@Archon@_707_

Awww, adorbs! 

But don't worry Hailey+Seb is a non-possibility. xd

22 minutes ago, Aster said:

okay, so like u mentioned blackmail before and tbh, it's going to be rlly hard to blackmail keith cause let's say the blackmail is killian telling the teachers wth keith did. keith will get punished and well, although no one likes being punished, keep in mind that he gets in trouble so. many. times. it's almost no surprise to him or the teachers. tbh, the fact that he isn't expelled yet is hella fishy but i'll explain that later in the rp. unless u find some other way for killi to blackmail keith, i dont think there's any other way of getting leverage over him aside from "i wont heal u and u'd have to see mrs pompfrey" seeing the head nurse would mean he'd have to miss out on quidditch practice to """heal""". he wouldn't want that so he hella wouldnt want killi to stop being his own personal nurse.

Haha...maybe blackmail is too strong a word to use in this context. I would say light leverage in that he knows Keith wouldn't want/prefers not to go to Madam Pomfrey to heal his injuries and such likes. Of course, Killian cannot press his advantage in this aspect too much because if push comes to a shove, Keith would probably prefer to go to the matron over being healed by Killian. I would say this leverage would only be used for things like "don't come looking for me no matter what during this day" or "give me a lock of your hair" or "I want this thing when you are done with it, no questions asked".

Haha...maybe blackmail is too strong a word to use in this context. I would say light leverage in that he knows Keith wouldn't want/prefers not to go to Madam Pomfrey to heal his injuries and such likes. Of course, Killian cannot press his advantage in this aspect too much because if push comes to a shove, Keith would probably prefer to go to the matron over being healed by Killian. I would say this leverage would only be used for things like "don't come looking for me no matter what during this day" or "give me a lock of your hair" or "I want this thing when you are done with it, no questions asked".

Ohhhhh. Okay! that's totally fine. I mean, he'd be weirded out at most (and hella curious) but he'd do it cause, "what's the worst that could happen?"

Ok ok. I think Seb is possibly like this

Close friends: Val, Belladona, and a bunch of Slytherin NPCs because I swear this guy is so. friggin. SAD xD

Acquaintances (people he tolerates): Killian (maybe? Depends), Oliver, Phyrun (maybe....??)

Doesn't really know: Mila, Penelope

Dislikes: Hailey

Enemies: Keith, Quinn, Aivree

Tagging doesn't work for me now (Idk why). I'll do it tomm

bit stuck on relationships guys, anyone up for romance/friendship/enemies with mila?

Killian wouldn't be opposed to being friends with Mila if she isn't creeped out by him and his quirks. (I think you did mention it in your RS that she wouldn't be slightly creeped but not totally scared off?) So potential friendship there ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back