✧ ooc chat ✧

Besties (not in order: Platonic soulmates in Killian’s eyes)

Oliver Pollander - [SIZE=9.0pt]@professor pretzal[/SIZE]

Phyrun Dalca (maybe, if Phyrun isn’t too concerned with Killian’s ethics) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@asharasahara[/SIZE]

(Lol, the Ravenclaw trio. If you guys aren’t opposed to being besties with Killian, of course)

Close friends (not quite besties but no less important to Killian)

Hailey Winters (opposing ideas on Killian’s morals the only thing barring her from being a bestie) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@Archon[/SIZE]

Mila Sutherland (she’s rather reserved, but she shares his love/like for healing and potions and isn’t strongly opposed to his less savoury methods of experimenting. She’s even willing to help him sometimes!) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@lottie[/SIZE] 

Friends (He will help for a price, and does care about their wellbeing read: not dead if they are in sight)

Keith Anderson (Friends with a particular type of benefit. Theirs is a relationship with mutual profit. Could shift towards Close Friends if their relationship continues long enough) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@Aster[/SIZE]

Quinn Monroe (Same boat as Keith) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@Doubt[/SIZE] 

Close Acquaintances

Penelope Hottle (acquaintances/friends by association through Hailey) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@Sadistic Sweetheart[/SIZE] 

Belladonna Coben (might lean towards Friends if they do find out they have something on common, idk) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@thefan1[/SIZE]

Neutral Stance

Aivree Lanzone - [SIZE=9.0pt]@Sasil[/SIZE]

Valerius Rosier - [SIZE=9.0pt]@Finalizer[/SIZE]

Sebastian Bluntmond (Could lean toward Close Acquaintances if Killian is acquainted with Valerius or if they manage to hold civil conversations. Could lean toward Enemy if Sebastian crosses the line) - [SIZE=9.0pt]@_707_[/SIZE]

Crush

None yet

Enemy

None yet

((Again, if anyone disagrees, feel free to tell me))

Last edited by a moderator:
Most lists for anyone who cares to know (I'll code this and add it to the handbook eventually):

5th years

killian

oliver

hailey

quinn

6th years

keith

val

aivree

phyrun

belladonna

mila

penelope

sebastian

slytherin

sebastian

hailey

val

belladonna

gryffindor

keith

quinn

aivree

hufflepuff

mila

penelope

ravenclaw

oliver

killian

phyrun

Hey okay, here are Oliver's relations - fixed some, added everyone, and yeah - If you want me to add, or change anything, or if you have a different idea in mind, lemme know~!

But yeah, here ya go:

• •  OLIVER POLLANDAR'S RELATIONS • •

Sebastian Blutmond - @_707_ : "I know he isn't very well liked; in fact you might even say 'hated'- but I'm still unsure of how to consider him. I know we've talked before though, and we'll likely talk again." 

• • • Sebastian is someone he'd for now consider an acquaintance -  Oliver's still wary of him, & definitely wouldn't trust him with something important; he knows that Sebastian is fairly popular for being an 'arrogant snake', and that among most of their peers, he's not exactly well liked (not that Seb being hated really has much influence over Oliver's opinion much). He hasn't done anything in particular to make Oliver particularly hate him, but also nothing in particular that makes Oliver want to go out of his way to befriend him. He's pretty much just very on the fence about him, & because of that, he's a bit more watchful of Sebastian. They aren't friends, but also not enemies & I have a feeling in the future, Oliver will sort of think that they have like a rival thing going on - like he'll think that they're both keeping an eye one each other or something - but really, Sebastian will have no clue. he'd be like, 'Who is this blonde dude again lol~' But yeah, this acquaintance-competition thing if definitely one-sided on Oliver's part.

Keith Anderson - @Aster: "I know that when Keith pulls me aside to talk, there's a seventy five percent chance that he's up to something - something that's usually reckless, sometimes stupid, but uh... most of the time fairly interesting, if that's not shameful to admit."

• • • Him & Keith are pretty good friends; which is weird, cause Oliver's first impression of him was not a good one. (Involved Keith magically placing spaghetti on his head, & a very terrible nick-name) But somehow they've grown to be friends, & surprisingly Oliver has had a small hand in a few of Keith's recent... adventures. In a way, he feels sort of 'special' that he's someone that Keith goes to when he's in need of strategy, tips, or some common sense - Oliver also knows that he should feel unsettled when Keith & his friends are hyped up over 'something', because usually that 'something' isn't safe, smart, or sanitary. He probably owes Keith more than a few butter-beers, mostly cause last year he made the mistake of saying, 'Why are your test scores so terrible? Honestly, for every test that you can actually ace, meaning 100% - I'll buy you one of those diabetetic-inducing butter-beers.' & well, Keith's kinda held him to his word & now Oliver owes him more butter-beers then he thought he would, which will probably give Keith diabetes one day. But yeah, as buds the two sorta balance each other out, cause Keith does help him loosen up a lil bit, & in return Oliver helps to tighten him up. (*and yeah, Oliver would probs draw a map for Keith & his friends, but it would likely take him a good few hours or more, 'cause he'd have to make every line & dot super perfect & everything would have to be color-coded & labeled to a tee & he'd likely re-make it twice ) Whether he's writing an college essay, tutoring someone, or helping teenagers break-and-enter into places, he still makes sure to do it w/ perfectionism & tediousness.

Belladonna Coben - @thefan1 : "I respect her. I don't know all the details of her past, but I know she's been through a lot, deals with a lot, and strives for a lot... Bella gives off a very 'queen-like' essence, I've noticed & I'm sure lots of other people do as well... And she even resembles a Queen in a way, which is also a bit captivating - But uh, yes - I'd consider her a friend."

• • • Bella is someone he considers a very respected peer & for some reason, he finds himself seeking her approval all the time, and has no clue why - (he may or may not have a teeny tiny 'please approve of me & think I'm worthy, sempai ' complex revolving around her lol) He considers them friends, but he doesn't act much like himself (like he does w/ his other buddies) - probably because he sorta feels like Bella's on a level that's higher than most students at his school, even himself - most likely due to the way she carries herself. But yeah, I was thinking that maybe they study together sometimes, & he'll make sure to nod or say hello to her when he see's her.  Bella's also one of the few people that he hardly ever critiques, mostly cause he respects her a lot more than most of his peers (& has a difficult time finding things wrong w/ her, or things worth criticizing her for lol) She's someone who he looks up to in a way & finds himself feeling more self-assured knowing that he's on her good side. He thinks she's super smart, & could probably one day become Queen of England if she wanted to (or the Minister of Magic) Oliver would certainly support her either way. They're friends, but on Oliver's side, he doesn't feel like he's fully himself around her - mostly cause he respects her too much to do that lol

Penelope Annete - @Sadistic Sweetheart : "She's tried to talk to me a few times, and I'm not really sure why - I don't completely mean that in a rude way, but she's very scatter brained and sort of 'all-over-the-place'... Still relatively smart, from what I've picked up; I mean, she knows a few languages, which is one slightly impressive thing I've learned about her."

• • • I think that they could develop a friendship in the future, but as of now - Oliver probs just see's her as just another face  (a very talkative face). She's never gone out of her way to do something bad to Oliver, so he gives her points for that; but he'll likely say things to her like, 'Sucking on sugar quills like that all the time is going to give you cavities, Penelope.' and will probs notice her tendency to space out all the time. But yeah, I see them being acquaintances & then possibly friends later on. But for now, he doesn't think much of her. (Maybe she'd need a potions tutor? 'cause I read that Penelope is kinda terrible when it comes to potions class - Oliver likes showing other people he's smart, so he'd definitely help her w/ her studies, if she ever brought it up.) ((She could pay him w/ chocolate frog cards, if she doesn't tell anyone about it lol.))

Quinn Monroe - @Doubt : "She's a very difficult person to be partnered up with for projects - so if possible, avoid partnering up with her is you don't want to be annoyed to death. Also avoid being around in her, just in general,  if you don't want to be annoyed to death... & especially if you don't enjoy the color pink."

• • • Being in the same year, they've had classes together - a few of which they were unfortunately assigned partners for projects; & I say 'unfortunate' cause he was constantly butting heads w/ Quinn & getting distracted by her sporadic blunders. When he wanted to write for the project -  she wouldn't let him, 'cause he accidentally made her mad by saying that she needed to work on her handwriting & that is was 'un-legible & sort of ugly'...  & when Quinn wanted to just hurry up & speed through the project without planning or structuring anything, Oliver would start on a rant about why planning was essential for getting good grades... & during their presentations they would basically bicker over who would get to explain what. Basically I see them as enemies in a sort of siblings way - but not like the cute buddy-buddy siblings, more like the 'I really don't like you' sorta siblings. Like when he sat next to her, she hogged the desk & he kept pushing her supplies back onto her side - & he probs wouldn't study with her (actually definitely wouldn't ever study w/ her), but he assumes she isn't so bad in a stress-free environment - But yeah, I could see them still butting heads, especially if they're ever paired up for an assignment together again... But maybe in the future, they'll be able to tolerate each other a lil more, especially if they're not working on school projects or assignments together.

(Also if you aren't feeling this relation or want me to change something, please lemme know~)

Phyrun Dalca - @asharasahara : "Have you ever seen inside one of those note-books he always carries around? It's almost as if you're looking at something Leonardo Da Vinci would whip up himself. I keep telling him he needs to get them published and sold in every wizarding book store around."

• • • I was thinking that Phyrun & Oliver would start off as pretty good friends, 'cause they have lots in common - their house, their study habits, etc. Like if Oliver ever does need help understanding something he learned in class (which is rare) Phyrun would be a person he'd feel pretty comfortable openly asking for help w/ an assignment (& possibly Killian in the future - but even asking him will probs be embarrassing for Oliver.) He's also gotten a peek at one of Phyrun's notebooks, & when he did, his opinion of him changed a bit - Basically, he thinks Phyrun's really smart, fairly kind, and is really good at art (which just isn't fair if you ask Oliver).  When he eats lunch at the Ravenclaw table, Phyrun's likely someone he sits with on a daily basis. He values Phyrun's words (to an extent) & Oliver usually notices when he's feeling uncomfortable or upset. (Cause Phyrun is pretty 'keeps to himself' about his thoughts, from what I've read). Oliver is likely more in tune w/ Phyrun's mannerisms then most people. They probs study together & hang out in the Ravenclaw common room together sometimes n stuff - they're usually pretty chilled out & mellow (Phyrun isn't exactly a blast to be around, but neither is Oliver, so it works) So I guess he views him as sorta a 'friend / mentor' that he's lil nicer to than most people... but is also still a lil bit (very) jealous of him.... But Oliver will definitely go out of his way to make sure people aren't taking advantage of Phyrun's intelligence & kinder nature - like if someone's trying to pay him to do their homework or something, but Phyrun's being too nice to tell them no, Oliver will have no problem sticking up for him - 'There is an entire table of Ravenclaws to ask; so stop pestering Phyrun about paying him to do your homework for you. If you bug him about it again, I'll tell every Ravenclaw not to help you with your homework for the rest of the year... In fact, having someone complete it for you doesn't teach you anything anyways - so go try studying instead.'

Valarius Rosier - @Finalizer  : "Valarius is prone to procrastination; that I know because I've helped him finish a few projects the day before they were due. I've tried telling him about this thing called 'planning ahead' but I'm not so sure he listened very well; but it's a new year, so maybe he's picked up better habits...

• • •  They probs know each other through Belladonna, or something like that & since Val is serious procrastinator,  Oliver has helped him out a few times in the previous year w/ a project or two, that Val's accidentally held off finishing til the night before it was due. Oliver knows Valarius is pretty smart, but he thinks he just doesn't apply himself like he should, & that he's not using all of his potential, & yadda yadda - the whole nerdy school councellor spewl that Oliver will likely repeat over and over.  When he first met Val, Oliver was pretty intimidated by his looks - like he completely avoided eye-contact w/ Val & sorta did what he's doing w/ Mila , (except not quite as intensely lol) ((He was honestly questioning if Val was part-veela or something, like Mila is) BUT once he got to know him a lil more (& realized he wasn't veela related at all), he got over it & can now disregard his look with no problemo (& can also now fully look him in the eyes now w/ no awkwardness lol~) But he'll likely help out Val with homework often, or help him organize his notes or something -  usually whatever Bella & Val suggest. But I imagine them studying one day or something, & Val would be spacing out & 'watching a cute boy' on the other side of the library or something, & Oliver would notice and whisper to him something like 'I bet if you stared at that book for as long as you've been staring at that guy, you'd already be half-way finished with it by now, Val.'  In the future,  I definitely think they could become pretty good friends.

Killian Falkenhausten - @Loki Odinson : "He looks like he could kill you, but in actuality, he wants to save you... An example of walking irony."

• • • They're in the same year & same house, so I'm thinking he is going to be one of Oliver's pretty good friends - like ya said. For some reason, I'm sorta imagining that he sits across from Oliver at the Ravenclaw table, & Oliver would say something like: 'Well, you look like you could be a serial killer.' & then Killian would reply something like, 'And you look like you have a mental problem.' & that's how they meet and from then on - they'll been sitting next to each other, basically bff's for the rest of their school days. (*let's be friends* / *best friends* sorta situation) They'll probably nit-pick on each other a lot, sometimes as a joke, other times because they're serious. I also imagine they'll  get in a few little small friend arguments, but not like serious arguments or anything - just like debating over trivial stuff, for fun.  (At lunch, Oliver will probs criticize him for avoiding vegetables or something & Killian will criticize him back for eating his food in alphabetical order like an ocd weirdo) But yea, I think they'll be good friends. (Oliver isn't as intense as Killian, in some aspects - so one day he'll likely end up explaining to certain people that Killian isn't that creepy, just a little creepy - & it's in the good kinda way) Actually they'll be ~~ Ravenclaw Bff''s ~~ on day; I can feel it.

Hailey Winters - @Archon : "She's in the library more then I am, which is weird... And she wears gloves all the time, and I can't tell if that's a strange thing or a genius thing to do."

• • • I'm thinking relatively friendly acquaintances - the only place he's ever really talked to her was probs in the library & the few times they did talk, it was about something intellectual (which is just fine w/ him, actually.) He's pretty sure he's had a few classes w/ her though. He thinks she's pretty smart, since he often see's her studying - but I think it'd be funny if one day she was in the library reading, & he noticed her folding corner pages in books or something (his ocd would kick in) & he'd be like - 'Haley, why are you wrinkling those books?' then he'd come sit at her table to explain to her why folding book pages is unnecessary & made the book wear out faster - but he'd probs realize he's being kinda mean, (& he'll secretly feel a lil bit bad) so he'd give her a few of his own color-coated book marks to temporarily use instead. (I dunno, I see a scenerio similar to that playing out though) I see them becoming friends & him mother-henning her in the future, like 'Why do you keep climbing trees when all you do is fall out of them? I think you should wear a helmet next time you decide to climb trees...' & I can see him looking out for her n stuff. Also when they do notes-exchange, he will likely offer to re-organize her notes (not because he wants to help, but because he needs to lol)

Mila Sutherland - @lottie : "Mila is... uh - a Hufflepuff, I'm fairly certain... I don't have much to say about her, really."

• • • Haaah, so - Mila  is someone he doesn't like being around, but only because he finds himself acting really awkward & not himself.  He isn't usually one to be swayed by the looks of others, but Mila (most likely cause she's half-villa) is an exception - During times when they could've spoken, he likely found a reason to walk away & avoid her eye contact. (He avoids eye contact w/ overly attractive people lol) To her, he probs comes off kinda weird & awkward - & he feels a lil tiny bit embarrassed about that. Like one time she bumped into him & some of his books fell, & he was starting to say something like, 'Please be careful where you're walking, I could've been holding something delicate -' & then he looked up and realized it was Mila Sutherland who bumped into him & instead said 'Ah - it's uh, it's okay. I sort of ran into you, so um... I'll be careful; uh, more careful than I am normally, I mean.' & then uncomfortably power-walked away while pointedly glaring at nothing. So yeah, her being half-vila definitely affects him, & he definitely doesn't like it, which is why he avoids her - her looks alone make him do out-of-character things that he doesn't like, at all. He likes people for their personality/skills, and not for their looks - which is why he doesn't like Mila. (A bit hypocritical actually lol) But basically, he doesn't know much, other then she's half-veela, (which is blatantly obvious) & he probs doesn't wouldn't go out of his way to learn much else. So I guess they're sorta (barely) acquaintances.

Aivree Lanzone - @Sasil : "She's fairly intimidating for someone so small, but that sort of makes sense for a Gryffindor."

• • • They're probs not that close - distant acquaintances at least. They're in different grades & Houses & have different interests (like she can punch people hard, & he can't.) If he ever did talk to her or something, he'd say annoying stuff like, 'Why do you draw on your hand with ink? Do you not realize you could get ink-poisoning?' (cause her bio says she doodles on hers a lot lol) & 'Who was even willing to tattoo you? Aren't you sixteen...?'   The photographic memory thing of hers is something that he'd be totally curious of & super duper envious of. He probs wouldn't believe her at first, & would likely challenge her to prove it. But yeah, I don't really see them being friends or anything right in the beginning, cause I doubt in their previous years they've had much contact with each other - other than the contact they have through Keith; but if he doesn't completely annoy Aivree w/ his 'buzz-kill' sorta vibe, then they'll probably be friends, eventually (but for now, very distant acquaintances - like they probs don't even know each other's last names.)

the butterbeer suggestion is ingenious. keith won't ever have to bring his wallet down to hogsmeade again. he just needs to take oliver.

For some reason, I think Hailey and Penelope would just gell really well. I can't actually say why since their personalities aren't that similar...

@Sadistic Sweetheart

Phyrun could be a bestie quite easily, the only thing stopping that is she'd be completely intimidated by his smarts and popularity. I forgot Phyrus was Homeosexual actually, I think it'd be amusing for Hailey to have a low-key crush on him whilst remaining blisfully unaware of his tastes.

@asharasahara

Oh yeah, I'm not usually big on Ships and stuff, but this roleplay's in-depthness is proving to become an exception~

The Ships!

Penelope and Mila

Quinn and Keith (sorry Val, Double Trouble are Hailey's besties, tho)

Belladonna and Oliver

Hailey and Killian

@thefan1 @professor pretzal @Aster @Doubt @Loki Odinson

Alright, its time to get down to business.

I will have my character stuff up today.

Somany characters to go through but it will work out xD;

For some reason, I think Hailey and Penelope would just gell really well. I can't actually say why since their personalities aren't that similar...

i agree and they dont need to be similar to be friends. their differing behavior is what can bring them together. pen likes breaking down walls and learning about muggle life. im so into this friendship. please. 

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ A I V R E E[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @Sasil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Unlike Sebastian, Val hasn't had the privilege of being on the receiving end of Aivree's wand (or her fists). Nor is he planning to anytime soon. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Aivree is probably one of the few people in Hogwarts capable of matching Val's infamous temper, and it should go without saying that them being pitted against one another would be nothing short of devastating for everyone involved (and for the entire Hogwarts populace in general). Luckily, they both manage to get on rather well; mostly because she's friends with Bella and also because Val takes endless entertainment in the way she gets Seb's ass handed to him on the daily.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]--[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]val has mad respect for her. he thinks she's fierce af and finds it increasingly hilarious how someone so freaking tiny can beat the living shit out of someone like seb. they get on well, surprisingly, which is good bc u ain't never gon want to see val vs. aivree (even if its bound to be epic compared to val and bella's fights).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ B E L L A D O N N A [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @thefan1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Before Hogwarts, before the lycanthropy, before the war, there is only Valerius and Belladonna. While sometimes verging on tempestuous and even volatile, their relationship is one that is ultimately rooted in the kind of love that can weather even the harshest of hurricanes. Bella is precious to him in the way that nothing else will ever be, and there is very little—if anything at all—that he wouldn't do to protect her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]bella is family ok. val loves her more than anything in this world and tbh he'd probs 11/10 kill and even like, die for her if he has to (which he comes close to doing every full moon bc he always insists on staying with her whenever she 'turns'—even tho he only watches from the safety of his broom, 100s of feet up in the air where there's 0 possibility of her catching hold of him and tearing him limb from limb).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]that being said, their relationship is def the complete and utter opposite of like, sunshine and rainbows or whatev. even tho val lets her get away with most things, he isn't above calling her out on her shit and vice versa, which can lead to epic showdowns literally anytime, anywhere. they're probs responsible for abt 99.9% of the scorch marks and broken furniture in the slytherin common room, so much so that its become a sort of tradition to conveniently forget to warn the first years about it just so they can experience firsthand the utter chaos that can come out of little things such as val getting bella the wrong book from the library or bella forgetting to save val some scones at breakfast. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.3333px]they fight so often that things like 'psycho bitch' become as much of an endearment as it is an insult. but even tho bella thinks its ok to cast an instant scalping hex at him, val still loves her and is careful not to let anyone step on her whenever he turns her into an insect in retaliation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]she also reminds him of his dead aunt bellatrix, which should 100% make him rethink their entire friendship bc tbh aunt bellatrix gives him the fucking creeps, not to mention she was an actual psycho bitch. but instead it just sort of weirdly endears him to her even more bc "omg she really IS family".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ H A I L E Y[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @Archon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Unless she's ingratiated herself with Mila somehow, Val has absolutely no cause to love her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]She mostly registers in his radar as Bella's unfortunate roommate and Sebastian's favourite toy, and refers to her as 'the Muggle' out of habit (previously 'the mudblood', but that term has since been phased out of his vocabulary after the great Epiphany of 1995, in which he realised—after watching her fling some poor idiot across the room—that maybe what he'd been taught about muggleborns as a child wasn't so accurate after all). While he doesn't actively participate in her bullying, it's no secret at all that he finds her rather pathetic due to her lack of ability to stand up for herself. He might hold some regard for Hailey over her ability to hold her own against Bella when duelling, but it's completely offset by the fact that she still lets Bella lord over her outside the club. And don't think he can't see her attempting to discreetly switch corridors at the slightest whiff of Sebastian.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]He also uses much of Hailey's academic achievements to taunt Sebastian ("Good to see the Muggle's earned back those house points you lost us, Sebby." or "Oh look, the Muggle marked higher than you. Again."), which, while proving that Val at least acknowledges her intelligence, may also lead to Sebastian loathing her even more. [/SIZE]

--

[SIZE=8.5pt]so yas. she's basically one of the reasons val scrapped the whole 'purebloods r better than u' thing. and like i can see them becoming friends in the future or like, be on good terms or smth. esp if hailey befriends mila :> LOL NOPE.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ K E I T H[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @Aster[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]"Bella, I met a boy..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Keith. The delightful thorn on his side. He's everything Val hates contained in one inconveniently attractive package. Nothing about him makes sense. Nothing about Val's feelings for him makes sense, and yet he still catches his eyes searching for a glimpse of him in crowded hallways, ears straining for the slightest echo of a laugh—and he hates it. Sebastian is logical; wealthy and powerful and pure, and everything Keith isn't with his easy smile and his ragtag group of friends wreaking havoc wherever they go.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Val has absolutely no cause to want to do anything with him, but every time Keith wriggles his way into his personal space, armed with cheesy one liners and eyes that shine like fucking stars—Val suddenly finds himself completely unable to refuse. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.3333px]He tries, Merlin he tries. Yelling, threats of hexes, actual hexes, but no matter what he does, the thrice-damned idiot still manages to find his way back to him anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]He's long since accepted that getting rid of Keith Anderson is practically impossible. That, however, doesn't make being around him any easier. And if Val were to choose, he'd honestly rather be rid of him forever.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]ah. dat boi. when val first meets him, he immediately comes running to bella because 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT BELLS I'VE JUST MET THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY.' for days and days afterwards all he can think of is the excitement of meeting this boy again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]he does.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]he calls him beautiful.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]val instantly hates him for it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]thus begins the worst one sided love affair val's ever had ever or so he thinks bc on the one hand, keith's hot as fuck but he's also loud and annoying with no respect for a little thing called 'boundaries'. val shouldn't like him. val shouldn't think he's funny instead of loud. val shouldn't think he's endearing instead of annoying. but he does. and it's all so fucking frustrating sometimes it makes him want to cry (he takes it out on the common room instead obvs. or whichever poor soul happens to be within the vicinity).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]there's no denying that val's 11/10 in love with keith, but he feels keith's just playing w him 99% of the time bc keith flirts with everyone so val thinks the chances of keith returning his feelings is zero to none hush bby u've never been so wrong. the fact that val's also in love with seb adds a whole nother layer of complications to p much everything and u can tell this is gon be the salt fest to end all salt fests so if ur reading this, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ K I L L I A N[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @Loki Odinson[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]'Oliver's Weird American Friend Who's Actually German'. Or something. Val isn't so sure. All he knows is that he's supposedly from the vastly inferior wizarding school across the pond and that he's Oliver's new best friend. In fact, most of Val and Killian's interactions involve Oliver somehow. They don't really associate with one another beyond that, but from what Val's gathered from their admittedly limited exchanges, Killian's a nice enough boy. A tad on the stranger side but then again, he wouldn't expect Oliver to pick someone normal for a best friend. He's insanely intelligent though, and Val's benefited once or twice from his vast knowledge on potion-making.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]ok so val's first impression of him is actually this: *walks into library* *sees olly w new boy* *HEART EYES MOTHERFUCKER*. but then said boy turns his soulless bland gaze onto him and it quickly degenerates into 'ok he cute but he weird as hell'. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]he and killian probs dont rly talk, and if they do, it'll just be abt school or oliver or smth. val will totes be cool with it tho if killian decides to tag along on val and olly's study sessions, and would probably ask him for help with potions because val's so shit at it (the fumes do ungodly things to his hair so he doesn't even bother for the most part).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ M I L A[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]They met at a party when they were kids. Val was only seven then—going solo with neither Bella or Sebastian in sight—when he saw her; lingering in a corner, all by her lonesome. To this day, he still isn't sure what prompted him to grab her hand (impulse? a surge of affection? veela blood?), but he did, and he hasn't let go of it since.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]He treats Mila like the little sister he never had, even though they're only weeks apart in age (Val was born on the 11th of August, Mila on the 29th). As such, he's very protective over her, but not enough to smother her. He's not the type to dissuade potential lovers, but he will do his fair share of threatening, just like any good brother should.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]val loves her. val picks his family and mila is part of it. this means he won't hesitate to beat the shit out of whoever harms a hair on her beautiful gorgeous head and u can bet he will enjoy it. val being so close with mila also automatically grants her immunity from any and all slytherin shenanigans, bc val has put the fear of god into the entire slytherin house and everybody knows whomever double crosses him will end up next weeks scorch mark in the common room couch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]he also highkey thinks no boy is good enough for her so if ur planning anything, ur ded. :>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ O L I V E R[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @professor pretzal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Val has never been so thankful of his laziness until Oliver came around.[/SIZE] He's intelligent enough on his own, yes, but sitting around listening to professors drone on and on about things he can get off a textbook just isn't his style, ergo he ends up skipping class more often than not and consequently misses out on a lot of things considered especially vital (aka assignments, project announcements, etc.). He needs someone to keep his academics in check, and since Bella is a horrible teacher (Sebastian even more so), it's usually up to Oliver to make sure Val doesn't flunk out of whatever subject he deigns unworthy of his presence (History of Magic, mostly). It helps that Oliver is also hotter than a thousand suns, and Val may or may not have discreetly disorganized his entire dorm room on purpose once or twice just so he'd have an excuse to watch Oliver flit about, trying to fix it.

--

oliver makes studying sexy & val has a bit of a crush lol. also, if oliver needs anything (like rare books or exotic ingredients for potions or whatever), know that val can probs get it for him in an instant. small price to pay for all the shit oliver does for him really not just bc val thinks he's cute or whatever

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ P E N E L O P E[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @Sadistic Sweetheart[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Val is grateful for her, though neither she nor anyone else is aware of the fact. She's not that bad of a person really, and she takes care of Mila whenever he can't. That, and she was also there for Bella and offered her the friendship she needed to get her life back on track after her family disowned her. It's no secret that Val sees Mila and Bella as his family, so the fact that Penelope's done so much for both of them instantly puts her in Val's good books.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]He's also a very big fan or reciprocity—help me, and I'll help you. Help my family, and I'll help yours. So if the Hottle family's Gringotts account suddenly grows by a couple hundred galleons after what happened to Mrs. Hottle, well. Nobody has to know. Not even Penelope herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]-- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]he also highkey ships pene and bella bc honestly val out-gays everyone in this rp but even he can see that pene and bella getting together would be the single hottest thing in the universe (after him and keith). and since she's w bella so often, i can def see her and val starting to hang out by default. it might take him a while to get used to the muttering tho but all will be forgiven if she shares her sugar quills ;>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ P H Y R U N[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @asharasahara[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Before he and Oliver became acquainted, Val only knew Phyrun as that blond boy in his year that Sebastian liked to pick on from time to time. Now though, he just knows him as another one of Oliver's friends. Like Killian, most of their interactions involve Oliver, but unlike Killian, Val at least doesn't think Phyrun's weird. Insanely smart, yes—as is the norm for Ravenclaws—but definitely a lot more, shall we say, normal compared to the rest of his friends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]val doesn't really know much about phyrun—other than the fact that he has a cool-ass name and is cute as hell—but he always makes an effort to be nice to him bc he's olly's friend. and just like killian, he wouldn't mind phyrun tagging along to his and olly's study sessions either. the possibility of val and phyrun being friends is a lot greater than val and killian tho. he just seems more approachable i guess, and wouldn't give val the mild creeps the way killian does.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]also i just noticed that they have a bunch of similarities: 1. both are 5'7" aka smol & cute and 2. they're both leo's!! it's adorable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ Q U I N N[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @Doubt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]She's Gryffindor personified—literally Female Keith without the added benefit of being hot (to Val, at least). He should by all means hate her, but he mostly just tolerates her because she's Mila's friend. However, he isn't above Expressing his Annoyance™ (read: hexes, jinxes, and—on one occasion—running around the castle with bright pink hair screaming "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, MONROE.") whenever he finds himself tangled in or the unfortunate target of any of her and Keith's infernal pranks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]--[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]quinn is a bean, if beans came in bright pink. also the jumping kind. i love her but i'm not responsible abt what may or may not end up happening to her if she or keith messes w val's hair again lol.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ [/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]S E B A S T I A N[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @_707_[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]Val and Bella makes two, and baby Sebastian makes three. Such is the Silver Trio™, born out of a younger Val's affinity for picking up strays at fancy pureblood parties and steering them away from cousin Draco's clutches. They've been together for so long that Val can't even remember a time without either of them by his side, but, if he treats Bella like a sister, Sebastian is a little more...complicated.[/SIZE][SIZE=11.3333px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]He doesn't want to call it love, but the feeling is there. Deep in his bones. Settling at the pit of his stomach. And he can't do anything about it. Not even a single word, because they're friends for fuck's sake. Family. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.3333px]And he sees the way Sebastian looks at other people, and those winks—those fucking winks. Sebastian just has too much going on, and Val? Val can't handle the thought of rejection. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]So for now, he'll keep his mouth shut, tamp those traitorous feelings, and play the friend. Ten years is far too valuable to throw away for the sake of something as stupid as a crush.[/SIZE]

they meet at uncle lucius' party. val is six or so and seb is this weird new kid from germany. val (being val) relentlessly pokes fun at his accent, but he sits with him the whole night and even takes his hands and leads him away when he spots cousin draco and his friends on the prowl for fresh meat. he introduces seb to bella the next time they meet. things progress rather alarmingly quick from then on, and thus the Silver Trio™ is born! something val is endlessly grateful for bc val is salty and hates everyone but he's also 99.9% scared shitless of being alone. so he latches on to ppl, and when he does, he does so hard. seb is one of these ppl (bella #1 obvs, and mila too).

this gives val a reason to tolerate seb's whole 'dark arts is lyf' thing like he does with bella. bc u know. they're friends. also val's house is gigantic and filled with all sorts of dark artifacts that are fun but also v dangerous. val lets seb and bella play with them anyway bc it's hilarious.

[SIZE=11.3333px]sebastian is also one of the reasons val likes boys. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]i mean, how do u hang out with a boy like seb and not realize he's totes gorg??? v[/SIZE][SIZE=11.3333px]al notices embarrassingly late tho, and by that time, seb's already out and about, armed with those goddamn winks. val doesn't say anything bc he's terrified he'll get rejected. and also because he's an emotionally constipated lil shit who takes out his feelings on inanimate objects and other ppl instead of dealing with them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.3333px]if seb were to somehow make the first move tho, know that val will 11/10 fall willingly into his arms and never ever leave. ever. this is probably a lie but who knows[/SIZE]

Yeaaaah, Belladonna getting dem votes for Ministry of magic in the future!!! 

@Finalizer I love your description for Val's and Bella's friendship! I love the "staying on a broom the whole night" idea, so. FUCKING. CUTE. 

@professor pretzal I love your characters comments on Bella. I 100% agree on their relationship :)  

@_707_ damn, Seb's not playing around is he? I like the fact he's so suspicious.

Alright, finally finished this. I hope it makes sense and if you have any questions I will try my darndest to try and explain the mumble-jumble that is my brain. Feel free to ask me to chance anything or include more if you so wish :D  I promise I won't bite.

Keith Anderson @Aster

Keith was one of the few guys to really squirm their way into her good books. Course, it came with a price. A few slight comments towards her, asking the dreaded question every single artist hates hearing ‘Will you draw me’ which resulted in a quick stick man and a flee from the situation, the two became friends. It didn’t help that they were in the same House so they saw each other more often then anyone else but Aivree slowly grew to like having someone to talk to. After a month or so and a punch to the face later for saying something stupid to her,  she finally was able to give him a drawing that wasn’t a stick man and they became pretty good friends.

Belladonna Coban @thefan1

Aivree tolerates and has a pleasant relationship with the Belle. While they do not hang out much but they see each other in classes and in the hallway, Aivree would happen to smile more often around her. Though she can see through some of her calculating attitude and doesn’t happen to enjoy being a string that can be strung.

Think that if/when Aivree finds out about her being a werewolf Aivree would be completely fascinated by the aspect. She loves the weird and unusual and I think she would want to help research into helping in any way she could.

Quinn Monroe @Doubt

Having no place to run from someone who was happy, cheerful Aivree found one more friend amongst the Gryffindor pack. While Aivree doesn’t understand some things the girl does she does enjoy having another person to pull pranks on with, special ones that don’t complete revolve around magic. Loves the girls hair and has been wanting to ask her to dye her hair a cool colour yet normally chickens out when it finally the nerve revolves itself.

Since she lost her brother in the fight at Hogwarts, Aivree could maybe have known her brother? Or something like that? I’m just throwing ideas :D

Penelope Annette Hottle @Sadistic Sweetheart

Aivree met Penelope in Potions—after something horrible happened and the thing blew up right in her face. After that Aivree cursed and perhaps Pen came to her for help considering Potions is something that Aivree is highly good at thanks to her memory being so well? I can see her bothering Aivree for hep for a long time until Aivree finally agreed to do it just to get her to stop asking. xD

Hailey Winters @Archon

Hailey Winters? Oh you mean the taller Slytherin that seems to run away when Aivree enters a room?  I can see, when they first meet that the Aivree might take pride in making someone taller than her run away when she opens her mouth. Course, Aivree does that with most people. Tall people bug her and she wishes she could just be a smidge bigger. But I think if they ever spent some time together they could be good friends, they just have to bond over something.

I also love the image of her wrestling a bear, for some reason I see Cassandra Pentaghast from Dragon Age Inquisition when you mentioned that. (sorry couldn’t help but say it xD )

Killian Falkenhausten @Loki Odinson

Aivree hardly knows the man all that well, considering different house’, the both of them hiding to themselves. She probably has heard the whispers of his healing and striving to be a Medic though and is intrigued at first. Not enough to go and hunt him down and start a conversation with him but interested in the first place.

Given the chance to hear him talk however she would probably like his accent.

Sebastian Blutmond @_707_

Time for someone Aivree can beat up like a punching bag.

Course I am kidding, though on the other hand, I could see the two of them wanting to wring each other’s necks whenever they come into contact with one another. ‘Did you just call me a house elf, you flat-faced troll, poor excuse for a human? Say it again. I dare you.’

Yeah, I think the first time they met, Aivree could have kicked him or punched him in the groin while walking away grumbling to herself about the Smug bastard he is.

They wouldn’t be good friends, that I agree with. Though I can’t help but wonder if she would find him oddly attractive in a love-hate kind of way.

Oliver Pollander @professor pretzal

Aivree would probably be want to flick the boy in the face after so many questions about her photographic memory. While they wouldn’t be friends, more acquaintances like you said, if they did ever talk she might start to not hate him. She more finds him annoying but anyone who asks to many questions bugs her until they both find some kind of grounds they can relate on. I like the idea of her calling him Olive at some point.

But up to you : )

Mila Sutherland @lottie

I do not have a clear idea for Mila and Aivree at the moment. I can see the two of them being ‘somewhat friends in the classroom’ they could bond over the fact they both love a lot of the same kinds of courses. I think the two of them could bond over the Care of Magical creatures though, and they share a lot of the same virtues.

I wanna say friends but what do you think?

Val Rosier @Finalizer

Val and Aivree could either be close or hate each other. I am unsure where to classify them because of this. Considering Aivree doesn’t like over dramatic, manipulative kinds of people yet he is also trustworthy and reliable something the two of them would have in common.

Phyrun W. Dalca @asharasahara

Aivree and Phyrun could very well bond over the fact they both are creative people. Having both being a little more on the anti-social kinds I could see them spending time just writing/drawing in their own journals. No words just silence. Perhaps ‘buddies’ is a strong term but acquaintances for sure I think.

I think I got everyone, I went over the list a few times just so I wouldn't have two worry about forgetting anyone. But, mistakes happen I suppose.

Hopefully everything sounds good, and I just wanna say that I am getting pretty excited about roleplaying with you guys :D

Edit: For some reason I can't tag everyone D:

I didn't that mean in an offensive way at all ^^ Just that the two are totally incompatible for anything over than dislike unless Seb does a total 180 turn.

Oh lol did that sound scary? I wasn't mad really xD and I agree with you haha Iol I should've remembered the smileys, they lighten my speech.

I just want to say that I have no problems with any character finding out about Belladonna's lycanthropy. So if you want your character to learn her secret then go ahead! (It adds to the drama) 

Sebastian Blutmond @_707_

Time for someone Aivree can beat up like a punching bag.

Course I am kidding, though on the other hand, I could see the two of them wanting to wring each other’s necks whenever they come into contact with one another. ‘Did you just call me a house elf, you flat-faced troll, poor excuse for a human? Say it again. I dare you.’

Yeah, I think the first time they met, Aivree could have kicked him or punched him in the groin while walking away grumbling to herself about the Smug bastard he is.

They wouldn’t be good friends, that I agree with. Though I can’t help but wonder if she would find him oddly attractive in a love-hate kind of way.

Haha this would be amusing. Looks like he's against all gryffindors already. Which is good. And oddly attractive? (Seb: please, you should feel flattered to be allowed to even as much as glance at my divine self) lol bring on the love hate haha

[SIZE=9pt]█ ▌ [/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]S E B A S T I A N[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]. -[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  @_707_[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]TBA but i already messaged u abt this so it's p much just everything i put in there :')[/SIZE]

I know bby it's perfect ;;w;; (perfectly heart breaking)

@_707_ damn, Seb's not playing around is he? I like the fact he's so suspicious.

... We'll see *rubs hands and evil laughs* no rlly tho. idek xD

oh man i am torn between potions tutors

also for now i'm gonna say that pen doesn't know about bella's lycanthropy, but she could find out over the course of the roleplay @thefan1

@Finalizer that behind the scenes relationship is so cute and it looks like we're gonna have a battle of who's gayer

aaaand here's my list. she's got a lot of acquaintances bc she talks so much, but making strong friendships requires more, so they're fewer.

hmu if u want me to change anything lol

Close Friends:

- mila

- belladonna

- hailey

it's a bit weird being friends with both belladonna and hailey, but she manages.

Friends:

- keith

-quinn

Acquaintance:

- killian

- val

- oliver 

- aivree

- phyrun

General Dislike:

- sebastian

That bottle-dyed pink haired whore

'at least i don't have a stick up my ass'

also sorry for not replying? i seem to be in the shittiest time zone and when i'm asleep everyone wakes up and it's so annoying but here's my final rs

Besties (not in order bc Quinn loves them all)

Keith (bestie for lyfe [SIZE= 12px](@Aster)[/SIZE]

Hailey (u too. u dont have a say (@Archon)

Aivree (i also love the knowing the brother idea so i'm happy to do that!  @Sasil)

Close friends 

Penelope (@Sadistic Sweetheart)

Friends

Mila  @lottie

Val @Finalizer

Close Acquaintances

Oliver (@professor pretzal)

Phyrun  ( @asharasahara)

Belladonna (@thefan1)

Killian  (@Loki Odinson)

Crush

[SIZE= 12px]Keith (@Aster)[/SIZE]

Enemy more like satan reincarnated

Sebastian (@_707_)

i 100% support this

y'all are in for a lot of onesided angst cause Keith prob won't notice her feelings until she tells him

Oh btw Bb u mentioned Killian twice and left val out

9 minutes ago, Aster said:

y'all are in for a lot of onesided angst cause Keith prob won't notice her feelings until she tells him

Oh btw Bb u mentioned Killian twice and left val out

quinn would low key tell some one else to tell him only bc she couldn't do it face to face  she's scared of rejection

i'll fix it now < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back