OOC Chat

And now I'm getting yanked away the computer almost by my ear, and the post isn't done. Wow. I suck at schedules. It's the 'never ever going to get employed' life for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright alright, here we go. Sorry for the delay, but

THE RP IS OPEN

Timestamp when your characters arrive, please. The time you were told to be there is 5:50 PM.

I apologise with a cute doggo.

15941269_1816504718623203_264683394972260563_n.jpg

Alright alright, here we go. Sorry for the delay, but

THE RP IS OPEN

Timestamp when your characters arrive, please. The time you were told to be there is 5:50 PM.

I apologise with a cute doggo.

15941269_1816504718623203_264683394972260563_n.jpg

Heya is the diner in/near a small town? I was wondering because I thought it might be fun for Katja to be local, but I wasnae sure what the surrounding area was like.

Heya is the diner in/near a small town? I was wondering because I thought it might be fun for Katja to be local, but I wasnae sure what the surrounding area was like.

Depends what near means. It's several miles outside some small town. I'll say no to Katja being a local on this, because it's a thing that this diner is neutral ground (despite the Norse name). Katja being local violates that. Plus, nobody having any local knowledge is part of this immediate 'episode'.

Depends what near means. It's several miles outside some small town. I'll say no to Katja being a local on this, because it's a thing that this diner is neutral ground (despite the Norse name). Katja being local violates that. Plus, nobody having any local knowledge is part of this immediate 'episode'.

Imma say aight and leave it at that. Seems reasonable. It's five am and that is a vicious vicious hour. My brain is dying

Imma say aight and leave it at that. Seems reasonable. It's five am and that is a vicious vicious hour. My brain is dying

Sounds good. I'm not always gonna be shutting stuff down, so you know. I've got things half-planned already with Katja's locale, anyway. Okay, quarter-planned. Uh, twentieth-planned? It's in the back of my mind somewhere. In any case, don't be disheartened. Go to sleep instead.

@Fezzes Two questions, is the diner still in Colorado and would it be ok for Kyran to arrive most of the way by heli since it's pretty empty around there and that is his main way of moving/living.

Sort of, he kind of uses it as a camper van unless he has to be in a city.

Sounds thoroughly impractical. Aren't helicopters really cramped as a living space? If we acknowledge in-story that it's really impractical and inconvenient, should be good.

What does Kyran even do with himself?

Also, on a whim, I followed the history of Kyran's name with my handy internetswebosphere. A variant of an anglicised version of a diminutive of something derived from the Irish Gaelic for 'black'. Amusing.

Sounds good. I'm not always gonna be shutting stuff down, so you know. I've got things half-planned already with Katja's locale, anyway. Okay, quarter-planned. Uh, twentieth-planned? It's in the back of my mind somewhere. In any case, don't be disheartened. Go to sleep instead.

No worries I understand completely. I'm just too tired to communicated and I can never fall asleep in the early morning. I always wind up crashing later instead

No worries I understand completely. I'm just too tired to communicated and I can never fall asleep in the early morning. I always wind up crashing later instead

Hmm. Have you tried warm milk? Or going for a walk? Dude, going for a walk late at night is awesome but I can't walk, I really recommend it. Until you accidentally make your way to that closed field with the abandoned house on it, and feel like someone's in there with an axe, and run all the way home without making it look like you're running because then he'll know that you know and then he'll come after you and maybe if he doesn't know you know then he'll leave you be ohmygodohmygod ruuuuuuuuuuuun!

This happened to me, once.

Hmm. Have you tried warm milk? Or going for a walk? Dude, going for a walk late at night is awesome but I can't walk, I really recommend it. Until you accidentally make your way to that closed field with the abandoned house on it, and feel like someone's in there with an axe, and run all the way home without making it look like you're running because then he'll know that you know and then he'll come after you and maybe if he doesn't know you know then he'll leave you be ohmygodohmygod ruuuuuuuuuuuun!

This happened to me, once.

Dunz u spook me. I'm too tired for spooks. Late night walks are great tho. It's just like actually proper winter and shit out there and I'm lazy and tired if also kinda sleepless 

Sounds thoroughly impractical. Aren't helicopters really cramped as a living space? If we acknowledge in-story that it's really impractical and inconvenient, should be good.

What does Kyran even do with himself?

Also, on a whim, I followed the history of Kyran's name with my handy internetswebosphere. A variant of an anglicised version of a diminutive of something derived from the Irish Gaelic for 'black'. Amusing.

Sikorsky UH-60 has a internal capacity to carry 6 stretchers so it's pretty easy to fit a camp bed in there in terms of cooking it would be a lot like camping with a small stove used outside. But yea, its a lot more like camping than anything else.

Kyran does odd jobs around the place but mostly just goes around trying to learn new skills.

Sikorsky UH-60 has a internal capacity to carry 6 stretchers so it's pretty easy to fit a camp bed in there in terms of cooking it would be a lot like camping with a small stove used outside. But yea, its a lot more like camping than anything else.

Kyran does odd jobs around the place but mostly just goes around trying to learn new skills.

So he just trolls up in his helicopter, parks it on the roof of some apartment, then rappels down the side and yells in the window "HEY! YOU GUYS NEED A PLUMBER!"? Sounds good.

No but seriously, what. I'll talk further with you in PMs about this. But I need to get to sleep pretty soon. I think I'll say yes to that for now, but we really need to get things with Kyran straightened out in dem PMs.

So he just trolls up in his helicopter, parks it on the roof of some apartment, then rappels down the side and yells in the window "HEY! YOU GUYS NEED A PLUMBER!"? Sounds good.

No but seriously, what. I'll talk further with you in PMs about this. But I need to get to sleep pretty soon. I think I'll say yes to that for now, but we really need to get things with Kyran straightened out in dem PMs.

ok, we'll sort it out in PMs

Juat 

Why are you awake

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Also a combination of insane sleep schedule, fucked brain chemistry, sugary breakfast, impending caffeine, and probably madness.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Also a combination of insane sleep schedule, fucked brain chemistry, sugary breakfast, impending caffeine, and probably madness.

*pats your head* is okay

@Scaver sorry hon, but your divine parent ain't telling you shit other than the fact that you need to be at that diner at that time. You don't know that the others are Scions, and you don't know the significance of the meetup. Please fix that in your post, dearie.

@Anaxileah Ok I will change that, I just went with the fact that Loki hates basically any rule that tells him what to do.

I understand, but even he has to keep this a secret. Think of it like...he's keeping a huge secret from you because he knows everything that happens from now on will throw your character into the fray and way off balance. C:  mkay?

I love how little people care that someone with armpit holsters and an assault rifle slung over his back is just chilling in the Diner. Like, nobody has even so much as noted it yet. 

Also, everyone please ignore the fact that Solfrid isn't really finished and that Jack isn't even slightly done. I use GM powers to say it's alright, because I have a clear idea of the characters. I'll fill them in fully at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread