OOC Chat

There's so many antisocial warriors going around. We're really good at character variety. Spot on, people.

Not requesting anyone change their characters, just noting in shitpost fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey give me until next week Monday. It is a lot of reading plus I really want to do this right. 

Easy as pie. Actually, not pie, just a really simple pastry of some kind, because pie is actually fairly difficult to make well, from memory. I sucked at it, at least. And have forgotten the recipe. Damn, I wish I remembered that. Where was I?

Hey give me until next week Monday. It is a lot of reading plus I really want to do this right. 

I moved the starting date to January 6th, so no worries. Thank you for wanting to be accurate and wanting to do well. ^^ I appreciate it, as does Fez. <3

Of course you've put a lot of work into this so accuracy is what I wanted to add to it. And awesome it gives me time. You are most welcome, and thank you. 

[SIZE= 22px]Alright, that's it. We need variety. No more badass warriors, damn it. We've already got four. This campaign isn't just going to be all-combat all-day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px]Alright, that's it. We need variety. No more badass warriors, damn it. We've already got four. This campaign isn't just going to be all-combat all-day.[/SIZE]

I'll make a second character. :)

@Fezzes @Anaxileah Three things, I hope you don't mind but I added a helicopter to Kyran's sheet, it just made sense with his likes and lifestyle. Second for the shadow bodies power in the darkness boon when it's active would the scion count as a shadow body, and so is indistinguishable from shadow. Finally I am not sure how to make dreamworld under the illusion boons work properly without making it super over or under powered so I could do with some advice.

@Fezzes @Anaxileah Three things, I hope you don't mind but I added a helicopter to Kyran's sheet, it just made sense with his likes and lifestyle. Second for the shadow bodies power in the darkness boon when it's active would the scion count as a shadow body, and so is indistinguishable from shadow. Finally I am not sure how to make dreamworld under the illusion boons work properly without making it super over or under powered so I could do with some advice.

Helicopter makes sense I suppose. Sam also knows how to put a plane, jsyk. I didn't include the specifics. 

The other things would be better answered by Fezzes.

1. What Ana said, although don't expect it to get much use. Just because, I mean really, you don't often use helicopters.

2. Yes, you are indistinguishable from a Shadow Body, thus indistinguishable from shadow.

3. Consult me as to what is going to happen with it and how people will react and if it will succeed or not. And don't use it too often. Same with all your Illusion Boons. All three of those are the three God-level boons. You can still take them, just... you're not going to be using them much, not until you develop further.

That goes for everyone, actually. The farther down the list they are, the less often you're going to be using them. Way less often.

1. What Ana said, although don't expect it to get much use. Just because, I mean really, you don't often use helicopters.

2. Yes, you are indistinguishable from a Shadow Body, thus indistinguishable from shadow.

3. Consult me as to what is going to happen with it and how people will react and if it will succeed or not. And don't use it too often. Same with all your Illusion Boons. All three of those are the three God-level boons. You can still take them, just... you're not going to be using them much, not until you develop further.

That goes for everyone, actually. The farther down the list they are, the less often you're going to be using them. Way less often.

Helicopter makes sense I suppose. Sam also knows how to put a plane, jsyk. I didn't include the specifics. 

The other things would be better answered by Fezzes.

last thing I forgot to run by you guys, Katja in her current design has a smallish underground lair/bunker under the library built with her profits from [REDACTED]. I hinted at it in the CS, but it took this to realize I forgot to mention it in PM. Its not huge, but it does have some space along with a fairly sizable amount of weaponry and supplies.

last thing I forgot to run by you guys, Katja in her current design has a smallish underground lair/bunker under the library built with her profits from [REDACTED]. I hinted at it in the CS, but it took this to realize I forgot to mention it in PM. Its not huge, but it does have some space along with a fairly sizable amount of weaponry and supplies.

Sounds good. 

@Scaver, your second character needs to be finished and accepted before the start time tomorrow.

Quick note in case anyone cares that Ansgar is no longer blind with the Daredevil sight. His stats at the time weren't at the spot where that'd be possible, and I couldn't figure an alternative arrangement for that that would satisfy me. So now he's deaf.

I may or may not have fallen and injured myself. I'll make a post ASAP.

...I regret to inform you that since @Fezzes had plans that came up, the RP cannot start until he returns, which will be late at night for me and possibly for everyone else in the Americas. I'm sorry for not notifying you ahead of time.

@LadyArdent if you want to use this as an opportunity to get a character in, I suggest you do so.

Yeap, that was all my bad. In fairness, I only became aware of the plans when it was too late to change them, so there wasn't a whole lot I can do. Blame me, if you need someone to blame. I should've been aware.

I'll work on getting a post up. Sorry, lads and lasses.

What the fuck am I doing with my life. Instead of working on the post, I'm listening to whatever the fuck this is.

Audio stops six hours, forty five minutes, and forty four seconds in. It's not as long as it looks. But I'm still fucking insane now because of listening to that.

Users who are viewing this thread