OOC Chat

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
Got something you're thinking about? Idea, question, or maybe just something stupid? Put your head thoughts here!

Right, so, I know the RP looks ugly right now. Bare with me. I goofed and now, for whatever reason, I'm unable to create forums and the like... Stand by. I'll tell you all when the problem is fixed.

To be fair, I've actually yet to deal with hosting a Hosted Project so far. So I expect it's probably different in a lot of ways in comparison to how a thread would work on the old RPNation system. It's a work in progress alongside learning process all the same.

Goof? Not a clue what went wrong, I'm just excited. 

I skimmed over Blue's request, thinking I'd already accepted him when really I hadn't.

Also, still haven't fixed the forums problem. I'm gonna go ahead and make a help thread and see if I can find someone to help me out with this.

@SkycøderCrøta@Otakuyaki@Netherdragon@Assailant@hudhouse@Chayliel

Alright, I think this is everyone... Just wanted to get us all over to the OOC page and tell you all that we will be starting today, or possibly tomorrow if I get caught up in something else. All thats left when it comes to the forums and what not is the Rules, which is just the basic RPN rules you see pretty much everywhere, and Lore. Organization's will be getting moved there and then there'll be another subforum that will just explain the atmosphere in San Francisco a bit more than what the starting introduction. It's not necessary to read it, you can get a basic eye from the intro, but it'll give a more in depth feel. At least that will be the intention.

Anyways... You guy's ready? I know I am!

I see, I'm not worthy of the tag?

Jokes aside, you should know that I'm hype!

After all, you face Jaraxxus Lord of the Burning Le... oh that's a different demon.

Damian: *warps into the OOC from the CS*

Damian: Do we really have to start? I mean, as long as we don't start, I don't have to do anything and I won't feel guilty about I-

Max: *slaps*

Damian: Gee, Cuz, real persuasive.

@Netherdragon Actually, Uft already left. Also, she technically doesn't have wings. I mean, they aren't always present. She materializes them whenever she needs them.

Mwuhahaha, you fools don't realise what I have done! I have picked the greatest power anyone can-

Yes, I can possess chickens. This doesn't sound as cool as I thought it would be...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the greatest power of all time. I can bend space and matter to my will and open up holes in reality to-

I walk one way and end up in another place...

Yeah...

Dammit, shoulda pick more like that...teleporting hummingbirds is SURE to help me take over the world...

HA! FOOLS! My power us obviously the superior! I can call on the power of the Uft Hokzii and...

I'm basically a living quill...

HA! FOOLS! My power us obviously the superior! I can call on the power of the Uft Hokzii and...

I'm basically a living quill...

Hah! My living quill forms have-

The ability to sing like a bird, fly like a bird, and do other bird things... Dammit, this city really restricts what I can do! Time to go to the Zoo!

tumblr_n5klqf3YaO1st0dt8o6_250.gif

Roran's possessing the bird, so while it can only screech, he can speak while in it's mind. The bird isn't actually talking. Sorry, shoulda gone into more detail in the CS

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back