OOC Chat

I ain't meaner, you are! Threatening to pull my character's hair ;-;

Actually, I find it amusing how you're going to do that and your character is like...a combination of her weaknesses.

Well he's just trying to inform her that if he can do that, so could someone she's fighting, and yeah, she'll try to punch him and he'll shrink and fly over to a corner and explain himself. Their personalities also kinda clash too.

Well he's just trying to inform her that if he can do that, so could someone she's fighting, and yeah, she'll try to punch him and he'll shrink and fly over to a corner and explain himself. Their personalities also kinda clash too.

Lol I think that's why they'll make good allies - two different perspectives.

She might cut it later >~>

Lol I think that's why they'll make good allies - two different perspectives.

She might cut it later >~>

If someone doesn't cut it first. :P

Also, yeah, but they'll also probably fight a lot about a lot of thing. He's going to be like those TV trope monks who'll beat the shit outta you, but he'll never kill you. Sure he'll break both of your legs, but he won't kill you.

If someone doesn't cut it first. :P

Also, yeah, but they'll also probably fight a lot about a lot of thing. He's going to be like those TV trope monks who'll beat the shit outta you, but he'll never kill you. Sure he'll break both of your legs, but he won't kill you.

True true.

Don't you fuckin' dare, bro. >~>

True true.

Don't you fuckin' dare, bro. >~>

He won't physically fight her, just raise his voice, unless, of course, she wanted to spar. Even then, the most he'd do is shrink and fly around and zap you with toned down electrozaps that feel like a bumble bee's sting until you say uncle. Or until you catch him in which he'd declare you the victor.

He won't physically fight her, just raise his voice, unless, of course, she wanted to spar. Even then, the most he'd do is shrink and fly around and zap you with toned down electrozaps that feel like a bumble bee's sting until you say uncle. Or until you catch him in which he'd declare you the victor.

xDDD that sounds like fun roflmao xD

o-e I like Quidditch xDDD

You gotta admit, the rules are awful. Imagine you're watching soccer/football and the game's right about to end, the score is 4-0, you've been just utterly destroying the opposing team. Then, with 15 minutes left, the other team finds the special red ball and they instantly get 15 points and the game ends. How does that make any sense... And it's even worse, as the game doesn't end until you catch the snitch, so the game can last three minutes to three months, it could potentially last longer than cricket, nothing should last longer than cricket.

You gotta admit, the rules are awful. Imagine you're watching soccer/football and the game's right about to end, the score is 4-0, you've been just utterly destroying the opposing team. Then, with 15 minutes left, the other team finds the special red ball and they instantly get 15 points and the game ends. How does that make any sense... And it's even worse, as the game doesn't end until you catch the snitch, so the game can last three minutes to three months, it could potentially last longer than cricket, nothing should last longer than cricket.

xDDD fair enough, but flyinggggggg on broomstickssssssssssssss

I also don't play sports because I am lame, so eh *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back