OOC Chat

Y'all ain't supposed to find a picture for your costumes, jsyk. Be creativeeeeeeeeee.

And I fixed a couple things with my CS, as well as added a goal, but otherwise I am DONE. YAY.

Lucky for you, I have it saved in my workshop.

And if you did that, I would remove you from the RP and I would cry.

Then off to Sleepytime Junction, miss. Also I like your character and Pym shall will not grab her by the ponytail often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall go to sleep now. My responses will have to wait until after homework and a party tomorrow. Blehhhhh. Goodnight, my lovelies. <3

That's so mean D:

I mean it's just hanging out there, and an exploitable weakness and the way he'll try to get her to put that away is by constantly yanking on it when she least expects it, since she's not the one with the Spidey Sense.

Rood. She'll make his hand spontaneously combust or she'll punch his face. o-e xD also, have you noticed yet? :'D so funney

Besides, he's supposed to be a pal, not a bully >3> unless he's gonna be like a kid and tease her because he likes her xDDD

Rood. She'll make his hand spontaneously combust or she'll punch his face. o-e xD also, have you noticed yet? :'D so funney

Besides, he's supposed to be a pal, not a bully >3> unless he's gonna be like a kid and tease her because he likes her xDDD

Have I noticed what?

He's a friend, but he's also a dick, so he does his best to help out in his own weird douchey way.

Also, my character's totally going to be kinda weird and silently follow the rest of the group members around when he's extremely tiny and pretty much undetectable. If you see a small bug on your shoulder, back, or hair, it just might be him.

xD have you really still not noticed? Oml haha

And Mkay

I hate to be this way, but it think this RP is going to be a bit too detailed for me. I am just getting back into RP after taking a break for 3 years. I think I need something a little more casual. Sorry guys, I'd love to read what y'all come up with though. 

I hate to be this way, but it think this RP is going to be a bit too detailed for me. I am just getting back into RP after taking a break for 3 years. I think I need something a little more casual. Sorry guys, I'd love to read what y'all come up with though. 

Awww, I'm sorry, dear. :c thank you for showing interest, though! <3

Shuddup and tell me, I'm blind and tired.

I'm legally blind :D

I edited your post from before

Awww, I'm sorry, dear. :c thank you for showing interest, though! <3

I'm legally blind :D

I edited your post from before

Wait what! What post?!? Where?!?

Sorry to here that bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back