• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Chapdelaine's Paranormal Investigation Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is Chapdelaine's Paranormal Investigation Agency's OOC thread. Hop into our discord if you have it!

You should consider making a discord! I think most of people people will be participating there.
I have a rule about not joining RPs with offsite chats.
Unfortunately, since virtually everyone used Discord, I've had to relax it in favor of simply not joining said chats, even if I'm in the RP.

I have a rule about not joining RPs with offsite chats.
Unfortunately, since virtually everyone used Discord, I've had to relax it in favor of simply not joining said chats, even if I'm in the RP.
Fair enough!

Fair enough!
I don't mind missing the memes, I just usually ask that people include me in plotting discussions.
Otherwise it kind of feels like I'm being left out for not having Discord, which would be unfair.
(Unless the RP stated Discord as a requirement, of course xD )

currently... big bro dude, jovial type of fellah.

Do you know what kind of person your character will be?
I want a concept that will blend in well with the others ^^
Um, I haven't thought much about it, but basically he's a secretly Stressed Out™ boy trying his best to run an agency that the government keeps trying to shut down. I'll work on my character after New Year's so you'll know a bit more.

I might wait around for a bit too, see who sticks it out, but my concept so far is a cynical guy on the far end of twenty waiting for his powers to dry out. I was gonna give him Sight powers, but now I want to do Touch.

If this is a 5-man bad (GUYS WE SHOULD DO A FIVE MAN BAND), somewhere in-between Lancer and Tough Guy.

I might wait around for a bit too, see who sticks it out, but my concept so far is a cynical guy on the far end of twenty waiting for his powers to dry out. I was gonna give him Sight powers, but now I want to do Touch.

If this is a 5-man bad (GUYS WE SHOULD DO A FIVE MAN BAND), somewhere in-between Lancer and Tough Guy.
That's perfect- my character idea was leaning towards Sight ^^

Hey, everyone! My character is posted. I'm not that happy with his character sheet but I've been staring at it for hours so I thought I would go ahead and send it over. Hope you guys enjoy.

Hey, everyone! My character is posted. I'm not that happy with his character sheet but I've been staring at it for hours so I thought I would go ahead and send it over. Hope you guys enjoy.
-cough- Lockwood! -cough cough- ;P

-cough- Lockwood! -cough cough- ;P
I tried not to make him similar to Lockwood, ah. I don't really remember Lockwood's personality, it's been so long since I've read them. Did keep the house element because they need somewhere to stay, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back