• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Online/Texting-based Supernatural RP [OPEN]

sanokoijma

5'3 and ready to fight
The Basics
So, hear me out. I've only seen one RP like this before, and after joining and participating in it, I can safely say that it works, and oh, boy, it's entertaining.

Let's get to the main sort of quirk of this RP; instead of being told through multi-paragraph, story-book style posts, this will be based entirely on Discord, focusing on online communication and texting between the player characters (of course, with opportunities for actual roleplay as well-- preferably one-liners or short paragraphs to keep the flow going.) It may seem a little awkward at first, but it's a fantastic way to develop worlds and characters. Think Mystic Messenger, but with certain areas for actual in-real-life interactions between characters.

Part of this RP will be developing plots and characters as we go along! But, there's no good roleplay without at least a base principal, so let's get into that with;

The Plot
In the small fictional city of Hornell, Florida, nestled right by the Atlantic ocean and the border of Georgia, the local college (Hornell University) opens its doors for non-human creatures. It caters to these non-human folk by advertising with dorm rooms comfortable for various species and a wonderful, accepting community. This all seems fantastic, of course, until you actually get there... The problem is; they're doing it for the 'progressive' title, and not much else. The dorms aren't nearly as accepting and comfortable as they were advertised to be, and in some cases-- in your case, each supernatural student has been paired with a human student to room with.

So, essentially; supernatural being assigned to be roommates with a (presumably ignorant) human, chaos ensues! Of course, as we go along there will be events, such as a natural disaster, a project where various characters are forced to work together, the death of a character's loved one, et cetera... And remember, this is a fantasy world, so just about anything could happen! Our intention is to make this a stress-free, constantly evolving, fun roleplay!

The Technicalities
Alright! So let's start this section off with the character limits. The other mod and I are thinking anywhere from sixteen to twenty or so, as long as it's an even number-- But this raises one problem; in a supernatural roleplay, not many folks want to play plain old humans! Because of this, if need be, we will contact various people and ask them to change the species of their OC so long as it won't drastically change their backstory or personality.

Next up, the rules! The big ones to remember are to stay active and stay respectful, and please, god, don't play an overpowered species.

And with that out of the way, this brings us to the application process! This is not first come first serve, but unless your character is a completely unoriginal Mary Sue, there's a very good chance you'll get in considering the amount of people we need.

The majority of players are in the US! Please note the timezones when applying. Thank you for reading, and good luck!

To submit a character, please click here!

Last edited:
Interested!! :3 So will all of it be based through text like mystic messenger or a text/interactive base of roleplaying?~

Interested!! :3 So will all of it be based through text like mystic messenger or a text/interactive base of roleplaying?~
Most of it would be told through the character’s “group text/chat” although if they’re physically together we do have channels for people to post oneliner/short paragraph interactions.

Most of it would be told through the character’s “group text/chat” although if they’re physically together we do have channels for people to post oneliner/short paragraph interactions.
Ah, Kk!! :3

I think this sounds fun, other than the nonzero chance that I will have to describe a human's face in text form.

Eh, why not? I'll join.
I think this sounds fun, other than the nonzero chance that I will have to describe a human's face in text form.
Sounds pretty cool!
Sounds pretty cool!
Ah, Kk!! :3
To submit characters, please visit the link below:
Supernatural Textig Based RP - Charactr Feedback

Well, we can still talk to each other if we want. ( It would be funny if somebody started a side rp in the chat. xD )

Mind if I take the final human?? It would be interesting to be a player in a role play like this, rather than someone who has to have an element of control.

((Also I'm so flattered you're enjoying my weird thing so much!!)

((Finally, if my time zone is an issue than I completely understand))

Last edited:
Anyone know Lu's and the rest of you guys discord accounts? I may have been kicked out but I don't wanna loose contact with you guys! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back