• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern onexone specific role-play search [plot]

Rosex

Rose
After her father was forced to quite his job, they decided to turn their house into a boarding house, much to Shiori's dismay. It doesn't help that one of the most popular boys in school are the one who end up moving in because her home is closer to the school than his is. What's worse is that she finds herself falling for him, and living under the same roof doesn't help her move on from him. His best friend, who has been watching her from a distance, steps in. However, given the fact they live together, creates uneasy feelings between her boyfriend and her roommate's girlfriend. Especially when Miku's male roommate eventually develops feelings for his new roommate.  Basically, this is an A likes B. But B is going out with C. C secretly likes D. D likes A/going out with A. In the end, C and D realize A and B are meant to be together [if it goes in that direction].

I love a touch of drama, mystery, and some sort of suspense when it comes to role-plays to. I also find it more fun it my partner and I play more than two characters a role-play. I just find it boring if it's only about romance/two people.

I'm not a stickler when it comes to post-length. I generally prefer a paragraph, and since we're doubling, we'll most likely post 2 or more paragraphs a post for the most part, depending on which character's are present in the scene. If that. I do find it more interesting when our character's body language and choice of words convey the situation more than narrative. Of course, that may depend on the situation.

Please message me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back