Other One Year RPN Anniversary!

call me rae

Closing this account
one+year+ana.png

Happy 1st Year on RPN!

So I was looking through my old posts and cleaning stuff out for the big move and I realize. I joined exactly ONE YEAR ago to this very day. I'm so proud, here's to a year on RPN!

And lots more years to come :0

Here's to a year, fellow stranger!! *Glass clinks*

So, where are we goin' to celebrate? Movies? Amusement park? Zoo? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie said:
Here's to a year, fellow stranger!! *Glass clinks*
So, where are we goin' to celebrate? Movies? Amusement park? Zoo? :D
lol work all day at a library and then sleep. possibly waste an hour or five on youtube somewhere in the middle.

I'm not so much a fun person. But I will eat fictional cake.

200_s.gif

That's okay! We can watch Youtube, and have chips. Watch some Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Nigahiga, Matthias, CorridorDigit-.............

Or you know, eat cake, too..

Daisie said:
That's okay! We can watch Youtube, and have chips. Watch some Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Nigahiga, Matthias, CorridorDigit-.............

Or you know, eat cake, too..
lol cake is always nice :) so i'm guessing you've also been on a year? what's the funnest thing you've learned/joined/done in that time?

I learned how to make scrollboxes in BBC code recently which I'm probably waaay to proud of. But whatever it makes me happy.

nerdyfangirl said:
lol cake is always nice :) so i'm guessing you've also been on a year? what's the funnest thing you've learned/joined/done in that time?
I learned how to make scrollboxes in BBC code recently which I'm probably waaay to proud of. But whatever it makes me happy.
I haven't been on quite a year yet, but in terms of funnest things I've done? Probably just meeting all the cool people here! :D Everyone's super nice, and I'm glad that I can help everyone with my explodey annoying optimism ( :P ) . And there have been a couple of really fun RPs, as well!

Daisie said:
I haven't been on quite a year yet, but in terms of funnest things I've done? Probably just meeting all the cool people here! :D Everyone's super nice, and I'm glad that I can help everyone with my explodey annoying optimism ( :P ) . And there have been a couple of really fun RPs, as well!
Yes, RPN is the nicest and best community for roleplaying i've ever been in. I've been in several where the roleplaying was too difficult to figure out, or everyone was elitist snobs, or just the people of the community itself where rude/inactive/or clique.

Here things are very welcoming and people are for the most part super nice. And even if you might not be their cup of tea in terms of roleplaying they're happy to chat with you about a variety of topics.

nerdyfangirl said:
Yes, RPN is the nicest and best community for roleplaying i've ever been in. I've been in several where the roleplaying was too difficult to figure out, or everyone was elitist snobs, or just the people of the community itself where rude/inactive/or clique.
Here things are very welcoming and people are for the most part super nice. And even if you might not be their cup of tea in terms of roleplaying they're happy to chat with you about a variety of topics.
A variety of topics including a 1 year anniversary of being on the forums, and meeting cool people, and talking about talking about a 1 year anniversary celebration, where people talk about talking about-

I'm going to stop there, lol. xD

Either way, it's nice to meet you, again! I'm glad I joined this site, either way. ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back