• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern one x one | the cabin

Ray and Cecilia pulled into the driveway with their red $80,000 Audi RS5, Ray had looked surprisingly happy considering what plans he had in mind as he leaned over to kiss his girlfriend on the forehead before stepping out of the car and walking over to the trunk to start taking their things in. Cecilia did the same, stepping out and taking a few bags and her grey suitcase in, shivering a bit since she wasn't wearing a super warm coat, just a red jacket with the hood up to cover her blonde hair.

"Stay inside and I'll get the rest, okay babe?" Ray said, running his fingers through his short brown hair once they both got inside after he noticed her shivering, of course he didn't care, he was just keeping his act up for now.

She nodded after setting her things down, though she felt bad about, she decided that she'd let him bring their things in and she'd put everything up and organized. She would then start putting their clothes in their clothes away in the closet and dresser, along with putting their toiletries in place in the bathroom. She knew that there was a maid that was meant to be here soon, but she didn't want to leave too much work on her.

(Low key just looked up expensive cars lol.)

Attachments

• 2018-audi-rs5-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-684420-s-original.jpg
    2018-audi-rs5-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-684420-s-original.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 1
★。\|/。★
siobhan
★。/|\。★

A short, red headed woman popped out from the kitchen, a bright smile on her face. "Oh, I didn't realize ye'd arrived!" she spoke brightly, fiddling with her dress before stepping into the large living area, moments after Cecelia did. Her hands were calloused but slender, and between them, she held a dirtied cloth.

The woman shuffled towards Cecelia, her green eyes warm and inviting. "Welcome," she said. A thicker Irish accent graced her voice, and she smiled politely. "I'm Siobhan. It's good to meet ye." She wiped her forehead with the cloth, stepping back so as to not look intrusive to the taller blonde woman.

She smiled faintly again, pausing. Siobhan bent over to adjust some cluttered items upon the coffee table in the living area, nodding when finished. "Please, let me know if there's anythin' I can do for ye. Is it only you here?" Her red colored head cocked to the side slightly as she spoke, like a puppy.

( edit: i did change her name from esme to siobhan, sorry for not specifying- it fit her character better! )

Last edited:
"Hi miss." Cecilia spoke in a friendly tone with a smile, deciding not to risk butchering her name after stepping through the open doorway of the bedroom to get a closer look at the girl. "My name is Cecilia, i'm with my boyfriend, Ray, he's outside bringing some stuff in from the car." She said with the smile still evident on her face, looking over Siobhan with her crystal blue eyes, admiring the girl's pretty hair.

She took her jacket off after feeling warm enough to do so, hanging it on the nearest coat hanger. She took a look around the house, thinking about how nice it looked.

"is there anything I need to know about this place? Like are there any problems I need to be aware of?" She asked, recalling the last vacation she took, she nearly flooded the place, not aware that you had to turn a gear under the sink or the faucet would leak a few minutes after you leave it.

★。\|/。★
siobhan
★。/|\。★

The older woman smiled gently, nodding. "Well, it's good to meet ye, Cecilia," she said kindly. "And I'm sure yer boyfriend will be the same. I'll make sure to introduce myself to 'im too."

She watched inquisitively as the woman hung her coat and glanced around the living room. Would she like it here? The maid hoped so, it'd been a while since a younger couple had been here. She'd spent a while making up the place, rehanging lights, dusting surfaces, and polishing wood and windows until she ran out of cloth.

"There aren't really many issues with the place," she began. "Sometimes the faucets are a bit stubborn, or the light switches may take a second or two to turn on, but the house is in good shape. I'm up early in the morn', I can make breakfast and the rest of the meals for ye if ye'd like. Just tell me. My quarters are in the basement, but I'm always up on the porch or something if ye need me. Just call for me. Sound good to ye?"

"Alright, thanks a bunch." She said with a kind smile as she turned to see her boyfriend entering through the door with a suitcase and a cooler with a smaller cooler stacked on top of it.

"Take this to the bedroom for me please." Ray said to Cecilia as he set the suitcase down near her, not acknowledging the maid as he continued to roll the coolers into the kitchen.

She nodded in response and took it into the bedroom, setting it down and walking back out to Siobhan with a bit of nervous sounding laughter.

"He's not the most social creature." She explained, noticing how he blatantly ignored the maid, hoping that Siobhan didn't take offense to that.

She gave a warm smile in the man's direction, but kept in on even as he ignored her. She would've offered to take the bags for the other woman, but it was too late as she had already left.

Her smile grew reassuringly as Cecilia tried to explain her boyfriend's lack of social fluency. "It's fine, dear," she said kindly. It had kind of stung, but she was a maid. She was used to being walked on and not included. She didn't really mind, and with a deep breath she turned.

Her green eyes looked towards the kitchen, where Ray still was. Siobhan offered a wave and a kind smile to the man, walking forward to stand beside the fridge as she entered the kitchen. "I'm Siobhan. Is there anything I can help you with?" Her voice was friendly and polite, almost as if she hadn't seen him earlier. "It's good to finally have some guests," she added with a chuckle.

"Uhm, I've got this for now, thank you though." Ray said as he placed the coolers near the fridge and began to take various bottles and food out and putting it in the fridge, still managing to ignore the maid by not looking her in the eye. Some of what he put up was soda, some of it was beer and wine, and there was also some meat. He normally would have had the maid do this for him, but decided not to since it's not what his girlfriend would have wanted him to do, and he always tried to not make her angry, man was he excited to take of his friendly facade.

Cecilia went back into the bedroom and continued putting clothes away, hearing a soft notification from her pocket. she took her phone out and saw that it was a text message from her sister asking if she'd made it to the house yet. She responded saying she had and took a picture of herself in front of the window to show of the nice snowy view to send to her sister. Her sister had responded with saying she was jealous, Cecilia smiled at this and sent a message saying that her sister should get a rich partner with the emoji sticking it's tongue out to show she was joking.

She would then set her phone down on the night stand and walk over to the kitchen to see how Ray and Siobhan were doing.

"Of course," she replied with a nod. Stepping back, she smiled softly, adjusting her hair in its braids. "I'm sorry to bother you. If ye need anything else, let me know, sir." She awkwardly adjusted her apron on top of her shirt, her green eyes towards the ground.

She sighed with quiet relief as Cecilia showed back up in the kitchen, and she smiled towards her with brighter eyes than before. "Oh, Cecilia, I have a feeling your time here will be wonderful. He's brought all kinds of wine for you." She gave the woman a playful wink before sauntering off into the living room, grumbling about some mud on the floors.

Siobhan waited a few moments before beginning to bring out blankets, pillows, sheets, and towels for the couple, laying them on beds and couches and bathrooms and wherever else they may find convenient. She kept her ears perked for any conversation between the two, wanting to see how they interacted with one another.

She chuckled at Siobhan's comment, looking to Ray after the maid left the room.

"She seems lovely." Cecilia said with a smile, referring to Siobhan, only to get a mumbled "sure" from Ray. She sighed softly at Ray's minimal response before asking a question. "So do you like it here?"

"Mhm, it's nice, would be nicer if i could do this in peace." He said somewhat harshly, sounding annoyed.

"Okay then, jeez." Cecilia said in return, a bit surprised by this, he usually never took that tone with her, and normally remained calm even when he's annoyed by her. She decided that having to drive all this way and still have more work to do might've been the cause, so she left the kitchen and went back to the bedroom to continue putting their stuff up so she wouldn't bother Ray further.

Siobhan continued her cleaning, still unloading blankets from the many closets scattered around the beautiful home. She hummed softly as she moved, tuning out the noises of Ray clambering about in the kitchen. She opened the door to one of the other bedrooms, where Cecilia stood. She didn't realize the woman was in there aswell until she dropped the blankets on the bed, gasping.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she said quickly, shaking her head. "It gets chilly at night, I just wanted to drop off a blankets so you wouldn't freeze. Is there anything you need help with?"

"It's fine." She said with a smile, hanging a coat up in the closet. "You can help me with these clothes if you want." She didn't particularly need the help but she would like to take this opportunity to talk and get to know more about Siobhan.

She gave a friendly smile as she continued to put a pile of folded shirts from her suitcase in one of the dresser drawers. "You don't have to though." she added to emphasize the "if you want" that she'd said a moment ago.

She smiled warmly at the woman's invitation, and she immediately began to place the clothes in the drawers, her green eyes bright as she looked at the fairly nice clothes.

"Of course," she said brightly. "I'm here to help with this after all, Cecilia." She delicately began to hang some of the more formal looking shirts in the closet, her experienced hands working fast.

She smiled as she put clothes up as well, thinking about how to start a conversation with Siobhan.

"So, how long have you had this job as a maid?" She asked while putting up some jeans, she didn't really know what else to ask, that was the first thing that came to her mind.

She shrugged, continuing to fold and hang the clothes, her hands working expertly.

"Not sure," she replied honestly. "I moved to America right after highschool. So maybe... 20 odd years? But that's no fun. Do ye work, Cecilia?"

"I work at my parent's coffee shop and do a bit of online work, building websites and translation jobs every now and then." Cecilia explained with a friendly smile, feeling a bit embarrassed as she picked up a couple lingerie items to put up, trying to keep them out of Siobhan's sight. She didn't think that it would be that big of a deal, but she still felt somewhat embarrassed.

"I'm fluent in Japanese and html." She added with a smile after putting her certain undergarments in the top drawer of the dresser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back