• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic One x One :P

It was 12:00 in the morning; Ryan had yet to find out what it was he was looking for.

"Just go here, something interesting is happening and I need you there for it. Don't worry, it isn't too dangerous."

"Last time you said that, I got taken hostage by Vine People..."

"Hey, you made it out of that pretty much unscathed, so I wasn't wrong about that either."

That was all Yu had told him before Ryan went off. It was 5:00 in the evening then, and Ryan found himself going from bar to bar, waiting for something to happen. From what he gathered around the town, he was in a place called 'Las Vegas'. He had been in a much busier part of the area but found himself walking aimlessly in a sleepier part of town. There were some dingy looking motels, drug stores, and buildings of that sort. The place appeared to consist mainly of living space, unlike the other, much more brighter area which consisted of recreational buildings which Ryan had indulged himself in for a good four hours before becoming bored with all the gambling and drunk people.

"Guess Yu wanted to see how long it would take before I got drunk..." Ryan mumbled to himself as he trudged down the street, tiredness tugging at his eyes.

"Well guess what? I didn't get drunk!" Ryan declared, almost angrily.

"Ryan, you are drunk..." Ice replied in his usual, monotonous tone

"Shut up! I'm not drunk enough yet!" Ryan Retorted.

Despite Ryan being relatively disoriented, he was surprisingly balanced.

While arguing with Ice, who had already tuned out, Ryan hear something up above him. Looking up with a sudden twist of his head, Ryan found himself looking at nothing more than a black, starless sky.

"Shut up..." Ryan mumbled drunkenly after standing there for a moment.

Continuing his aimless walk, Ryan kept an ear out for any more suspicious sounds in case someone was trying to jump him.

KarmaTheFox KarmaTheFox

SE7EN was just finishing a run and he couldn't wait to go home to his little apartment tucked away in one of the quieter parts of town... but of course, his luck wasn't with him he glanced over at one of the many buildings in town and seeing a television inside the otherwise perfectly darkened building with his symbol glowing in the middle he knew he had to take the job, someone was watching him and it could be dangerous if he didn't pay attention.

After a couple of minutes SE7EN had created a small device and placed it by the window and covered his ears and waited, meanwhile the device erupted in a quick but powerful burst of sound that shattered the window and cracked a few on the surrounding buildings. Stepping inside he walked up to the T.V. and watched it closely as it gave him instructions "LAS VEGAS" it read in bright blue letters. Shaking his head he turned to walk away but the next screen caught his attention "$20,000" he mumbled to himself, "That's enough to quit running for a while... all on one job" he didn't hesitate and quickly turned to face the exit he had created snatching up his now dead device as he ran off towards the closest bus station.

Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76

N9NE was hungry, he walked down the street stumbling back and forth, of course in New York City everybody would ignore the masked man. He pickpocketed a few people as he bumped into them his hands moving in quick precise motions as he snatched money from purses and wallets from pockets. After a couple of minutes of this he saw one of them... one of the people from the organization. The X like symbol on the right shoulder of his jacket. He tilted his head left, then right. Before stalking towards the man his fists curled up at his sides.

Upon seeing him the man quickly reached for his weapon, a small pistol that all in the organization carry on their waist. But before he could reach it there was a hand on his wrist and before he could scream N9NE had snapped the wrist to the right and grabbed the man by the throat. The bystanders noticed him now as he slowly brought the man to the ground holding his wrist slowly "CALL THE POLICE" a woman screamed behind him, but that didn't matter to him right now, all N9NE wanted was whatever the man was carrying, They always carried something. And sure enough after the man had gone unconscious N9NE reached into the side pocket of the man's jacket and retrieved a piece of paper, tucking it away he quickly struck the man in the nose with his palm feeding his cartilage to his brain and sprinting off climbing a fire escape and running to a small ventilation system where he curled up and read the paper... "Las Vegas..." he said with a sigh and ripped it up tossing it to the side.

Tired of walking around, Ryan spotted a decent looking place to sleep, being a generic looking motel called 'El Motelio', which Ryan was pretty sure meant 'A Motel'. Once he made it into the building to rent a room, Ryan saw a man at the front desk, looking over his phone, most likely texting someone.

"Room, I'd like one please?" Ryan said in a drunken, almost questioning tone.

"That'll be twelve dollars, sir." The man said, looking up from his phone and at Ryan with high disinterest.

"Cool, here." Ryan said, fumbling for his card with quick pace, as if he was in a hurry for something.

After some time watching the man swipe his card and type on the computer at the desk, Ryan began to wonder in his mind; That is, right before waking up to a sharp pain in his forehead.

"FUCK! What the Hell Lucy!?" Ryan exclaimed, now wondering who Lucy was.

"You okay?" The man asked, looking a little startled by Ryan's random outburst.

Ryan had apparently fallen asleep and slammed his head against the desk, startling the man who still had his card.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Who's Lucy?" Ryan said, forgetting where he was for a moment.

"I don't know sir; here's your key. Room 207" The man said, sounding ready to end the entire conversation.

Taking the key off the desk where the man laid it, Ryan went off to his room, still wondering about who Lucy was. Ryan made it into his room and took no time to fall onto the bed, his last thought being, "Screw Lucy, Janet is a better name anyway..."

KarmaTheFox KarmaTheFox

Last edited:
SE7EN was almost to Las Vegas. He had bought a bus ticket and had been in the hot sweaty son of a bitch for way to long, He wanted to get out and run but he knew he would have to settle for a nap instead, By the time he woke up he would be In Vegas and he could figure out what to do from there. He closed his eyes but before he could even imagine sleep the bus came to an abrupt stop jolting SE7EN he opened his eyes and looked outside, his eyes quickly flew open however, upon seeing FI5E outside staring at him with those cold dead eyes he had back in the laboratory when they had first met. Knowing SI6 must be close by SE7EN jumped up and ran to the back of the bus slamming out of the emergency exit. And ran down the highway, there was now a massive traffic jam ahead of him and he managed to stay quick by jumping from car to car, He suddenly slowed to a stop however when he saw what had caused the jam SI6 was standing on top of a dump truck that had been turned sideways. SE7EN turned back and saw FI5E running after him. "OH fuck my life" He said before jumping over the side of the highway climbing down between the steel beams and waiting for him there

After a couple moments he saw FI5E to his left and SI6 farther up ahead, they had both climbed down and didn't realize that SE7EN had the advantage, He grabbed the beam to his left and waited for FI5E to get close before using it to push himself at FI5E gripping his left wrist and catching a knee to the stomach in the process he heard a struggle behind him but ignored it do to the task at hand. He quickly spun around slipping his leg in between FI5E's and pushing him hard with his shoulder he was released from the death grip he had been put in and turned around to see a man wearing a yellow mask Fighting off SI6

N9NE was in the driver seat of a car he had... taken back in New York. When he read the note the man had he decided to come to Las Vegas. He quickly slammed on the breaks when he saw the dump truck up ahead and SI6 standing on top of it. He kept his head down knowing he was at a disadvantage in his current state and waited for an opportunity.

He got that opportunity a moment later when SI6 jumped off of the dump truck and over the side of the highway catching the rail and lowering himself down into the beams, N9NE got out and followed him, There was a stuggle between F5FE and someone N9NE did not recognize. He did recognize SI6 though, but that didn't mean he liked him as his target was preoccupied he could easily catch up to him without him even realizing it, so that is what he did. He swung from beam to beam and once he was close enough kicked off of one with his left leg catching SI6 by the arm and shoving his neck so hard it dislocated the arm. The man let out a small scream before throwing a quick kick at N9NE who caught the leg and threw the man down but not before getting kicked in the kneecap, Unfortunately this was the knee that was currently supporting all of his weight and he collapsed barely catching himself and almost landing in front of a semi truck. He pulled himself up just as the unknown man used the rail above him to kick FI5E square in the chest causing him to stumble back just enough that N9NE could grab his leg and yank him over the side sending him tumbling down in front of a ford pickup truck which killed him upon impact. SI6 however stood up, but not for long as the unknown man ran at him and grabbed his arm swinging around the slightly heavier opponent causing him to lose his balance before taking out SI6's left knee causing him to fall over the edge.

"Who are you?" asked N9NE as he stood himself up to which SE7EN replied with "The fox of Chicago" and looked over the edge at the two dead numbers.

Waking up with a mild headache, Ryan looked around his room, which was being lit by sunlight filtering through the window of his motel room.

"Guh... What time is it...?" Ryan asked no one in particular.

"Like, 11:00 in the morning." Wind replied.

"Well... guess I should just... I don't know, watch TV?"

Ryan looked around for a remote and quickly found one on the night stand next to the lamp next to the bed. Grabbing the remote, he turned on the TV and found the channel to be on the news at the moment.

"Traffic jam on Interstate 11. Two men were illegibly responsible with tipping over a dumb truck, stopping traffic and starting a fight between two other men, one of which was wearing a mask, decorated with a yellow smiley face. One man had been killed in the fight and the other-"

"Boring..." Ryan mumbled, changing the channel to something else.

"Don't you think that could've been important?"

"Nope, don't care, head hurts."

For a good hour, Ryan continued to watch television before finally getting out of bed and making his way outside.

"Today's business, you ask? More drinking and gambling!" Ryan said to no one in particular.

Key in hand, Ryan began walking down towards the parking lot, making his way down the hallway and down the stairs.

Last edited:
N9NE and SE7EN climbed down the highway and took off sprinting towards Las Vegas not bothering to check on SI6. "My name is N9NE by the way..." The masked man said sprinting side by side with the man he knew only as The Fox of Chicago. Upon hearing the mans name SE7EN's face flushed of all color, "HE obviously isn't hunting me if he doesn't know who I am" He thought to himself "So why were you fighting numbers?" asked N9NE quietly as they both ran down a small alley having reached the city limits and both knowing they needed to figure out a plan "Well I was asked to come to Las Vegas for a job and it turned out to be an ambush I guess..." SE7EN muttered and looked around a corner seeing a big neon sign. "Let's go crash at... 'El Motelio' " He said and pulled out his wallet N9NE followed him and they went inside to check in "Jesus Christ more fucking psychos" thought the man behind the desk after the exchange "Your in room 208" he said and sat down to think about how many weirdos had checked into the hotel recently.

On his way down the stairs, Ryan noticed two men walk to the main office building, one of which was wearing a yellow smiley mask and the other looked like the type of guy who hung around dark alleyways.

"Huh... Just throwing this out there, but I think those are the same guys who started that traffic jam..." Ryan thought.

"You don't say? Of course they are! How many fucking people do you think run around with a smiley mask!?" Fire snapped.

"Jeez, what's your problem!?" Ryan retorted..

"YOU! You've been walking around like a drunken hack ever since you've been here and it's pissing me off!"

"Well calm the fuck down, I'm getting ready to actually do stuff now so you don't have to worry about my drunk ass!" Ryan said out loud, a little louder than he felt comfortable with.

Taking a moment around to see if anyone was giving him weird looks, Ryan found no one in sight and continued on with his walk, this time towards the two men who had just checked in.

"Excuse me gentlemen! You wouldn't be the guys who started the traffic jam today by chance, would you?" Ryan said, getting right into it.

"Why do you do this to yourself...?" Ice asked, disappointment saturating his words.

"Hey, gotta get answer somehow, right?" Ryan said.

"Sheesh... You really are something Ryan..."

"I hope you fucking die today..."

"Ryan, learn some skills in deduction... I swear, if you do something like this again, I'm gonna make you blind for the rest of your miserable life..."

"Fine, I'll be more careful..." Ryan mumbled subconsciously.

Concentrating back on the two men in front of him, Ryan looked at them

"Sorry, I have tourettes so I say random shit... Monkey Assholes!! Oh jeez, sorry, see, just can't stop myself." Ryan said, hoping they would just shrug his act off as him being some crazy.

"This is an all time low, even for you..."

SE7EN stopped moving and glanced over at N9NE "Who the fuck are you?" he asked looking back at Ryan. "Nevermind that doesn't matter, no that was our... colleagues. I guess you could call them, And you don't have tourettes, your just a fucking idiot" N9NE looked back at the man behind the desk and began to walk back to him grabbing a paper weight and popping his neck before turning back to Ryan and saying quietly "I'm going to take this paperweight because it looks cool... I'll see you in the ro..." He was interrupted by a rather loud humming noise that seemed to come from above them but stopped abruptly. SE7EN and N9NE glanced at eachother before bolting outside looking up they saw a figure standing on the building above them. It slowly turned and walked to the other side of the roof. In perfect sync SE7EN and N9NE said "Split up and get to the roof" before running off onto each side of the building

"Not them? Was kinda hoping for an awesome fight scene... maybe even get a gold medal for stopping bad guys..."

"Shut the hell up! Just shut up and watch these guys already! Fuck, I hate you so much!"

"Why do you hate me so much!?"

Ryan quickly snapped out of the inner conversation to realize the man who called him an idiot had just picked up a paperweight and was making his way back towards him. Tensing up a bit and thinking up a quick strategy of attack, his plans were quickly shut down after the man explained that he was just stealing it. A moment later, a humming noise made its' way into Ryan's ear's, sending him back into 'action mode'. Not a moment later, the two men in front of him went off into different directions, deciding to find out what the sound was.

"Okay... Might as well do the same..." Ryan said to himself.

Looking up, Ryan jumped into the air and caught himself with a gust of wind, blasting himself up into the air and on top of the building. Quickly scanning the area, Ryan noticed a relatively large figure on the building, but before he could get a full, detailed look of it, it had become invisible.

"Shit, must have a cloaking device..." Ryan hissed, trying to think of how to find his target.

SE7EN and N9NE both reached the top of the building at the same time and looked around, Not seeing the creature they pulled themselves over the edge and walked to the place they had seen it standing. They heard a quick shuffling noise from behind them and N9NE fell over the edge of the building as if he had been kicked in the back, At the last second SE7EN reached out and took N9NE's hand swinging him back around and onto the building. Upon turning around they both noticed a blurry figure throw what seemed like a punch at SE7EN, He dodged the punch at the last second and grabbed the arm spinning and attempting to put the arm behind whatever he was fighting but at the last possible moment it used it's other arm to shove him off, SE7EN looked at N9NE who gave a quick nod as they ran at the invisible figure. At the last second it reappeared and each of the numbers grabbed an arm. N9NE took the right arm from behind the monster and SE7EN took the left arm from the front. They each placed a leg in between the monsters leg and gave a quick tug causing the monster to fall over. But before either number could take advantage of the new position the monster sprung to it's feet and threw a kick at N9NE who caught the kick and held the leg up as SE7EN ran from behind the monster and used it's shoulders to vault over it landing on the beasts leg snapping it where they assumed was the knee. The beast gave a scream of pain as it backhanded SE7EN who threw his arms up just in time to avoid a broken nose but still found himself planted on the ground as N9NE attempted to swing the monster over the edge but was stopped when it elbowed him in the jaw and fell onto it's back. At this point N9NE stomped down on the beast's arm to keep it still while SE7EN raised his foot and then slammed it back down on top of the monster's brain cage. He was rewarded with a satisfying crunch and strangely colored blood.

At the end of this confrontation N9NE stared at SE7EN. "You're a number..." He said slowly and quietly to which SE7EN replied with "Yeah... I'm the one who escaped before you could be brought in..."

Before Ryan could run in to investigate the now invisible figure, the two guys from earlier jumped up onto the building. After a short fight with the figure, which revealed itself to be a humanoid, alien creature, one of the guys, the one without the mask, crushed its' head, ending the creatures' life.

"What... the hell just happened?" Ryan mumbled to himself.

Walking over to the two men, who were still standing over the corpse of the creature, Ryan overheard one of them say something about being a 'number' in which the other said something about escaping, from where, Ryan did not know, before the other could be 'brought in'.

"You guys, like, monster hunters or something?" Ryan asked, ignoring all that they were saying for now.

"Looks like I found what Yu was talking about..."

"About fucking time..."

The two numbers looked up at him and began laughing loudly N9NE reached down and helped SE7EN up and after they had finished the spout of laughter SE7EN replied quietly with. "Yeah man, we're the biggest monster hunters you've ever seen... you know those terrorist organizations?" N9NE waved the question out of the air before Ryan could answer "No, tell him about the videos they make us watch when we first got recruited" SE7EN smiled lightly and began using a voice an awfully lot like a stereotypical 1930's radio host "Do YOU dream of adventure? Well the organization has got just the thing! Our extensive research in brain wave manipulation and muscular functions will allow you to be quicker and stronger than any man before your time!!!" The numbers began to laugh again ignoring that Ryan was standing there, and that there was a dead alien laying at their feet.

"So... You guys are like, rogue super soldiers right?" Ryan asked after they stopped laughing.

"That was a long winded laugh..."

"What a bunch of creeps..."

"I don't know, the one with the hood looks kind of cute."

"Water, you say that about every guy I run across..."

"Well every girl you see, you think they're the most beautiful woman you've ever met..."

"She's got you there Ryan, you do that a lot actually..."

"Well- I mean... That doesn't count!"

Meanwhile, what seemed like many moments had passed by as mere seconds, and Ryan was still waiting idly for an answer from the two men.

"Also, what the hell is that? And why did you kill it?"

SE7EN looked at Ryan " Sure, I guess you could say Rouge super soldiers..."
N9NE then spoke up. I don't know what this think is but it's fucking ugly" he said while kicking it lightly. "And we killed it because it tried to kill N9NE first" SE7EN said looking down at the beast. "Now who are you and how did you get up here?"

AS SE7EN questioned Ryan N9NE started to get a closer look at the thing. Focusing on it's back where there seemed to be something tucked away, Like when a beetle tucks it's wings inside of it's back.

"Well, at least we know it wasn't friendly... And ugly? I guess anyone would look like shit after having their head smashed in... Also, I'm pretty sure that's a mask..." Ryan said, eyeing the creature from where he stood.

Hearing the other guys' question, Ryan turned his attention on him.

"My name's Ryan." He said, ignoring the last part of the question.

"What's your name?"

Ryan looked back over at the other guy, who was now kicking the corpse of the creature on the ground, noticing he appeared to be looking at something in particular, as if in slight awe by whatever it was.

SE7EN glared at Ryan. "Answer the question Ryan" he took a step closer to him as N9NE knelt down next to the monster and grabbed the hardened armor on it's back pulling as hard as he could cutting his fingers in the process on the material while also managing to bend it back by about 5 inches revealing what seemed to be a set of blades hidden beneath the armor. "What's wrong with masks?" N9NE said as he reached inside and began to poke the blades hidden in the monsters back.

Ryan looked back at the guy in front of him, a look of exaggerated surprise.

"Golly, what happened to the man I used to know? You've become so threatening all the sudden..." Ryan said mockingly.

"I jumped up here, I'm very good at jumping high." Ryan added quickly after finishing his last sentence.

Afterwards, he noticed the other man struggling with something on the aliens back. Apparently, the armor had a hatch on it, and something sharp.

"Might wanna get that checked out... No telling what kind of diseases these things could be carrying. It's a miracle they can even get on this planet alive honestly..." Ryan said, as if he was some professional on the subject.

"Didn't Yu already explain that whole thing? In worlds like this, disease is ringed out for the sake of, well, as he likes to say it, plot. You know, he still doesn't explain what the hell that means..."

"Hey, can't be too careful..." Ryan said softly, but out loud.

Realizing how close the man in front of him was, he backed up and turned away from the edge in order to give himself a little free space from the man.

As Will walked down the abandoned alley way he wondered, "Why am I here? Why do I kill for money?" While thinking he got to the end of the alley looking up at the building across the street. He thought, "What the hell..?" He see's 3 people on the top the building. He pulls out a cigar and light's iit wondering, "What was I doing again?" Since he forgot, he decided to see what's going on up there so he starts walking over towards the building and heading in.

Last edited:
SE7EN turned around and Wales over to N9NE who reached into the monsters back and tugged on two of the blades ripping them free with what can only be described as a squelching noise. "Here" N9NE said as he handed them to SE7EN who smiled brightly and immediately started rubbing the ends where N9NE had broken then off the two numbers sat there in silence as N9NE punched the monsters armor closed. He began retracing the letters on his mask with the blood pouring from his fingers causing little streaks to appear beneath the writing.

Last edited:
"Ummm... why the hell did you tear those knives out of a monster's back? And... what's the guy with the mask doing?" Ryan ask, as if slightly taken aback by the whole scene.

As he finished his sentence, Ryan noticed the faint sound of footsteps; someone was coming up the building.

"You guys here that?" Ryan whispered, going into a phase of alertness. Ryan began weighing his options, thinking out possible scenarios.

"Another alien; best be prepared for highly sophisticated weaponry. Quick movements, best let the other guys take its' attention and find a soft spot... Another person, best try and reason with them..." Ryan thought to himself.

"Ummm... why the hell did you tear those knives out of a monster's back? And... what's the guy with the mask doing?" Ryan ask, as if slightly taken aback by the whole scene.

As he finished his sentence, Ryan noticed the faint sound of footsteps; someone was coming up the building.

"You guys hear that?" Ryan whispered, going into a phase of alertness. Ryan began weighing his options, thinking out possible scenarios.

"Another alien; best be prepared for highly sophisticated weaponry. Quick movements, best let the other guys take its' attention and find a soft spot... Another person, best try and reason with them..." Ryan thought to himself.

SE7EN finished dulling the knives down so they had a hilt and ripped some cloth from the shirt he wore beneath his hoodie and wrapped it around the hilts. "It's a person" the numbers said in unison. "Wearing combat boots" N9NE said as SE7EN stood up and glances at Ryan. "You need to quit thinking so hard, the veins on your temple are going to pop" The numbers stood up as SE7EN began to twirl the knives around causing them to be a total blur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back